It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The R rated side of Disney movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I searched and didn't find anything on this so here it is. Mods if this is a violation of the terms please delete but I really would like some input from my fellow ATS'ers on this.

I came across this the other day and was really shocked at what I saw. I had heard rumors in the past of certain "inappropriate'" material being hidden in the Disney movies over the years but had never seen any of it until the other day. I am going to link to the site and not post any images or anything here as not to violate the terms of ATS. I will warn you though that some of the images are shocking.

So do you think this is an intentional attempt on the part of Disney to slip in some subliminal images in an attempt to have a negative impact on our children or do you think it's just the acts of some perverted artists and editors at Disney?

LINK

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Um, the Cracked article is showing images manipulated by their readers. Not that Disney has never slipped in a frame or two that shouldn't be there, but the 17 shown in this article were created for the article.

We asked you to use the magic of image manipulation to create the dirty secrets we could have missed.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Mountainmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

do you think it's just the acts of some perverted artists and editors at Disney?

Jokes are a sign of perversion?
More like bored artists would be my guess.

But we couldn't have caught them all. We asked you to use the magic of image manipulation to create the dirty secrets we could have missed.

www.cracked.com...

edit on 6/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
A lot of these pictures have been edited and you can tell because there would be common knowledge if these scenes were hidden in the movies. The scene from the Rescuers is a good example.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
(what everyone else said.)

But that Monsters one?, Lmfao.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ah...okay. My brother sent this to my phone and I posted it from my phone and couldn't see the captions.

Mods please feel free to remove this post. I should have vetted this better.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
I searched and didn't find anything on this so here it is.

I searched and found plenty.

Samuru search
edit on 6-6-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: Typos That Came From Outer Space!

edit on 6-6-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: Typos That Came From Outer Space!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
LOL i remember these things along long time ago. in The Lion king when simba is looking for his dad the birds spell the word sex while they were flying. IN ALADDIN when someone is about see jasmine in the beginning if you turn the volume up real high you can hear someone in the background say "take off your clothes". My cousin found that one LOL we use to see these videos and replay them to see if they were true and they were all real LOL including the one with the priest getting a boner in the Little mermaid

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Something Disney are guilty of.
They have created hundreds of cartoons that contain horrifying images, the types of imagery a child would NEVER experience normally. Then we wonder why children have nightmares.
Take a close look at some of them, they are truly nightmare material for children.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

What I think?

I think some people spend entirely too much time trying to find a few "discrepancies" in kiddie toons.

Sure there are some and they are blatantly obvious. Most are not tho.

The ones that are obvious are most likely just a bored cartoonist fooling around and the not so obvious are someone's imagination or so well hidden that know one else would catch it. Unless of course they spend hours trying. And then...to what end?

But...Who spends all this time even trying to find this stuff?
I certainly don't have this kind of spare time...I work for a living.

Interesting stuff tho OP.

Peace

edit on 6-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
LMAO! OP has never seen a photoshop contest!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca
LOL i remember these things along long time ago. in The Lion king when simba is looking for his dad the birds spell the word sex while they were flying. IN ALADDIN when someone is about see jasmine in the beginning if you turn the volume up real high you can hear someone in the background say "take off your clothes". My cousin found that one LOL we use to see these videos and replay them to see if they were true and they were all real LOL including the one with the priest getting a boner in the Little mermaid

Wasnt birds in the Lion king
it was in the stars..
just getting the facts straight for clarity

edit on 7-6-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

That was pretty fun to look at, thanx for the post.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Cartoonists have an inside-their-own-beltway tradition of hiding things in their work, just as writers of old TV shows and movies tried to sneak in things which the censors would miss. Preston Sturges, the great director of films, was known for that. And the full name of the main character on the beloved "Leave it to Beaver" situation comedy is one of the classic inside-jokes of all time (it's so obvious now that I won't write it for concern of obtaining a T and C violation). To paraphrase Phage, bored creative minds will find a way.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hollywood in general is filled with pedos and sexoholics of all walks. Such is the entertainment industry. Havn't you heard enough from many of the child stars who are now all grown up and many of them have passed away?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
One of the ones I know is real, because I actually watched it, is the scene from The Rescuers when they are driving past a window and there is a naked woman in the window. Not sure how it actually got through editing because it is pretty glaringly obvious.

Guessing, as others have said, that these are mostly just bored artists.

I could actually seeing it being a competition between the artists on a movie to see who can sneak a scene past the editors and make it into the final cut....kinda like in the movie Super Troopers when they have a competition for which trooper can say "meow" the most times with someone they pull over.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I never knew that one lol

The scene i was referring to was another one, where simba is still a a cub where uncle scar kills his father before he runs from the stampede. The black birds in the sky spell sex you can clearly see it

I dont know if they took it off on the new enhanced disney movies like 3d blueray, but it does show in the original cassette movies
edit on 7-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Walt Disney was one of the most evil men of his time. Disney Land is one of the biggest brainwashing centers throughout the world. Almost all of the rides at Disney are sponsored by Exxon, a massive military company skilled greatly in Mind Manipulation. Majority of his movies were made for the purpose of Monarch Mind Control and triggers are strategically placed throughout man movies. The media is over-flowing with Monarch Mind Controlled celebrities, and the movies are BRIMMING with symbolism. Once you become aware that symbols rule the world and what the symbols you see in every day life actually mean, it's hard to get away from. I cannot watch a movie or listen to songs anymore without seeing or hearing triggers constantly. I highly reccomend EVERYBODY read Fritz' mind control book.

Walt Disney
Disney Mind Control
FOR YOUR OWN GOOD: How to Create a MC SLAVE

new topics

top topics

join