It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross Road. Religion v NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For me this seems to reflect a lot of things in the world these days. Probably discussed a million times but my take BTS:

The prophecies and religions talk about a nasty world government, warning off them. About power corrupting and evils of modern society.
The modern societies speak about how we have to produce to survive to excel and how we cant follow old religious ways, debunking them so to speak.

I think Christianity, Islam and other world religions are at a massive cross roads, people believe in God, people hold to these religions for the good things but more and more people see that they are out of touch. Religious leaders being toppled by students, banning of teaching in schools and so forth.

But then so is World Order. Nations are no longer strong enough, massive corporations, UN, ISO etc are taking shape and peoples views seem to need to catch up.

So although history has seen many big cross roads with 2 big players in peoples lives, there seems to be one of the larger ones brewing in my eyes?

I'm newer and out of my depth on facts but I mention how I see things in case people can relate or enlighten

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Man! You religious folks are crafty!

Why dose everything in my life require me to pick the lesser of two evils?

Fine, I'm backing religion, got to be better than the NWO. Are is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
These NWO people are the same ones who set up religion.

I'd say that religion is the main pawn in their plan.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is the type of cross roads I feel is on agenda and you seem to feel it also.
Believers are pawns being moved by the government so they can do what they want?

Although I dont see it like that, if this cross roads does produce something I can see it being a new religion by the people not the NWO.

If people find something to follow it will be up to them to follow, regardless if the NWO backs it.

Possibly people will back thier governments against any spiritual movement they dont want in on and that is a conflict right there.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

Dude, the organized western religions are the NWO. Why do you think that three major religions who worship the same freakin' god hate each other so much that they will kill for their own brand of dogma to be heard over the rest?

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. NWO couldn't even exist without those three religions. To speak of those religions being against NWO is a result of not knowing what or who those factions actually are.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Im not sure why they kill each other?

So you think religions are running are NWO. That they have been fighting for ages for what? Wouldnt it of been better to stay together?

Regardless of the history of religion I still feel we are at a big cross road, not sure the outcomes, dont think anyone can be. I do guess on them though and I see a new religion going up against a possible NWO.

This is based mainly on Islam not getting in bed with NWO. With the education and general belief of westernised cultures that religions are old but also slavery is bad.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidetube
Im not sure why they kill each other?

So you think religions are running are NWO. That they have been fighting for ages for what? Wouldnt it of been better to stay together?

Nope. Imagine having a system set up where you can subdivide the world into little hate-filled populaces. Then imagine being able to manipulate those people into killing whoever you want them to just by using faith and dogma alone.

Honestly, when we are talking about "NWO" as an evil entity, I consider them to actually be the Old World Order who have been in control for a very long time. We are the actual "NWO". The people you are probably thinking of are ancient, not new.

Regardless of the history of religion I still feel we are at a big cross road, not sure the outcomes, dont think anyone can be. I do guess on them though and I see a new religion going up against a possible NWO.

I see religions hitting the next evolutionary step of outgrowing dogma and literal interpretations of holy texts written by politicians. People aren't stupid enough to believe that hate is justified for much longer. This is what the World Order is afraid of. Once people no longer subscribe to fear-based worship institutions, there won't be any way to control them like they currently do.

This is based mainly on Islam not getting in bed with NWO. With the education and general belief of westernised cultures that religions are old but also slavery is bad.

What you see as non-cooperation, I see as mutually beneficial.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

Sure, religion makes people complacent and "used" to authority figures, making them think that being submissive is an integral part of life.

If you are submissive and complacent to god because of the way you were raised and what you were taught to believe, then governments and NWO can do whatever they like, especially if they have you waiting on a guy to return and do all the work for you after 2,000 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Very interesting way of looking at it. The old switcharoo, they make us think it's coming in the future, but it's already here.

That's very possible. I believe they did the same thing with the book of Revelation, it's not about what's going to happen, but what has already happened. They set it up as "prophecy", but it was actually a coded message of what had already happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I respectfully disagree that Christianity is in bed with the NWO.

Jesus said multiple times that his kingdom is not of this world... that the kingdom of God is within you. This is a direct contrast from the Messiah the Jews were expecting, ie. a worldly political leader to take over the throne of King David, and it is why they rejected him. Islam awaits the Mahdi for similar reasons, they are expecting a conqueror. This is the ultimate purpose of the NWO... to provide such a leader to unite the religions of the world. This is a biblical concept, not advocated by the Bible but foretold. And it is coming to pass.

Revelations is just that, a revealing of these events ahead of time. So, pray tell... if the Bible really is a stepping stone towards the NWO, why on earth would their grand plan be laid bare for all to see? That's like a stereotypical James Bond villain telling Bond about his evil mastermind scheme in full detail before he actually accomplishes it... you just know it's not going to work.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Jesus and Christianity are not the same thing, they wouldn't have needed to have Paul and his letters if it was all about Jesus.

Revelation isn't prophecy, it's about what has already happened, only in the guise of prophecy. Revelation 12 is the most obvious nod toward what has already happened. It talks about a woman, her baby, and a dragon. The woman is Mary, the baby is Jesus, and the dragon is Rome.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can see scenarios where religion and NWO could be viewed as one. These leaders in their respective societies chose certain religions to follow believing this gave them control over the people. They spread these views with plans to the future.

My point is though I see a cross in the road, a place within this story whether you are a believer in religion, believer in the manufacture of religion or neither.

If you believe religion was manufactured then you will see any large religious movement as false and fight that.
If you believe in religion you will follow that religion and fight those opposing it.
If you believe in neither you may try to capitalise or join a side that seems more just.
You may actually be a believer in religion but not in the new movement.
You may be a believer in NWO and opposed or scared of a new religion.

All seem to end in tears unless either a NWO is accepted swiftly or a NEW religion is accepted by the NWO.

Possibly people are happy the way it is and this conundrum will run our lifetimes. Personally I feel we need to consider which future we pick because of global threats, poverty and broken societies.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
One thing that troubles me is that I can see that religion and laid in stone rules are good but I also like the chaos, that gives us our diversity.

I feel this relates to the WO and Religious cross roads. People need these laws to protect them whilst to others they are a hindrance. Possibly newer concrete rules are required, possibly there are too many.

Unshackled what we could accomplish is amazing but very unlikely so we limit ourselves.

Its a conundrum.

top topics

join