It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Is it hard walking in those big red clown shoes. Anyone that can't see how corrupt this administration is and disagrees they have lost all credibility is really in denial. They aren't going to let Obama or Hillary take the fall, but he has surpassed Bush as the worst president in history.

- Fast and Furious
- NDAA
- Libya
- Assassinating American Citizens (and children), also he went crazy with drones.
- Benghazi
- IRS scandal (which he was definitely in on meeting with IRS heads dozens of times while Bush met with them 4 times during his presidency.
- AP scandal

That's just the short list.
He should have been impeached by now.
- AP

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Its really past time for Bama to be impeached, along with his entire cabinet, and charged with treason.

Rogue government regimes like Bamas shouldnt be being tolerated.

edit on 6/6/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

The thing is, all of this is legal, isn't it? He hasn't done anything that the people haven't allowed to happen. You can all lobby your elected, you can all protest in the streets, you can all threaten your politicians with losing votes if they go against what you demand as a public, but I don't seen any of that actually happening at all.

As far as I can tell, the people have just sat back and been so disinterested in their own government (unless it's on an exciting issue that gets their blood boiling) that they've allowed all of this to just carry on.

Apathy is the biggest problem here. It makes no difference who is in the White House, it seems to me increasingly likely that there has been a coup in the USA at some time in the last couple of decades, and your elected no longer govern.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by WhiteAlice

the difference between obama and bush

its the media that tell us obamas a failure

for bush...people had to argue the case

would be nice if NYtimes alllowed people to make the choice, instead of them harping on like the right wing.

shame on them for calling the whole administration a failure... overnight.. over one sensitive issue

tut tut

This is a bunch of apologist nonsense that blatantly ignores the other crimes that this administration has committed.

Spare me this garbage.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just wait for the demands for phone records, internet records and a pleasant visit from your friendly, neighborhood IRS agent. The chess pieces are in place...and we are all looking at "check". Do we dare risk "check mate"?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Looks like we're turning a page in the plot line of American politics.
As much as impeachment may be deserved it may well send the country in to chaos.
Many will think it racially motivated and react in kind.
All signs seem to be pointing towards domestic unrest.
These may be the opening shots.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by seeker1963

Question................How is it that you defend Obama, (just guessing here, but most likely you hated Bush) when Obama has done nothing more than "Progress" the United States towards the same NWO that Bush talked about? What I am trying to say and portray, is the FACT that the same people whom hated Bush, are now the SAME people whom support a President whom has done nothing more than move "forward" the framework of globalism that Bush and Clinton set up???????

move forward!!?

he put the plans in place
they were achievable, realistic plans

now...you tell me who stopped it from moving forward?

i blame the house of reps
and the private industry

both just happen to be mostly republican

democrats seem to think empowering the people is the way forward
republican industry seems to not

Please explain! BTW! Is Lindsey Graham a progressive? Because he and John McCain are the best examples I can give anyone whom believes that there is one bit of difference (other than dividing the American sheep) between the two parties..........

theres a big difference... your preconcieved percptions dont let you see it

look at governance....not industry

bush was a war president...if he was not...you would have seen it clearly

edit on 6-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

This is a bunch of drivel. So you don't blame the leader of the country for this stuff, but everyone else?

Ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
As much as impeachment may be deserved it may well send the country in to chaos.

Those that look at ethnicity instead of judging the individual are merely pawns in the hands of the elite.

This president has no regard for the public that he has sworn to serve. That is the issue at hand, not the color of his skin.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I cant stop thinking about what this administration is trying to hide, its something big. Everything that is happening with all the scandals, MSM shoving it down our throats, something big is coming, or is already here maybe, we need to stay alert.
edit on 7-6-2013 by AlexanderDeLarge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

THIS is serious for President Obama.
We're not talking about Fox News or Breitbart here...THIS is the editorial board of the NEW YORK TIMES...criticizing the Obama administration over this latest burgeoning administration scandal...the collection of millions of Verizon customers' phone records.

Is the honeymoon truly over for Barack Obama & 'The Old Grey Lady'? Is divorce next?

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I dont think I would lump Breitbart and Fox in the same boat. With Fox you have to discern between what is reported as news and what is presented as opinion. Rather easily done, at least for me. I do not watch Fox often but sometimes to get a clearer picture I will watch MSNBC for a while and then switch to Fox to get opposing views. Rather interesting perception when you do it that way, with an open mind.
There is little difference between NYT and Fox in my book, just opposite extremes politically and a different media. Whereas Fox has been critical of Obama since day one, NYT has passed on reporting anything critical of Obama until recently.
Not reporting or ignoring news is just as biased as reporting every little criticism as earth shaking.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility' iv got two answers: 1) no it hasnt 2) so they hope! peace and god bless the obama administration for trying to fix the public sector... but i guess money talks... to some

Keep toting that water. You ever wandered what your filling up?

V

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Just saw this on the Daily Caller's website.

New York Times quietly changes published editorial to make it less damning of Obama

The editorial originally declared that the Obama “administration has lost all credibility” as a result of the recently revealed news that the National Security Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have been secretly collecting call data from American users of Verizon under the authority of the Patriot Act.

But hours later the stinging sentence had been modified to read the Obama “administration has now lost all credibility on this issue.” [Emphasis added]
Read more, dailycaller.com

Seems NYT got the call to dial it back a bit. I wonder how the print version reads?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Time to start using the "I" word.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If his eligibility had properly been vetted he never would have been a candidate. The Democratic National Committee and the media share most of the blame.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Its really past time for Bama to be impeached, along with his entire cabinet, and charged with treason.

Rogue government regimes like Bamas shouldnt be being tolerated.

edit on 6/6/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

He has gone after peoples guns, he failed to prosecute BP executives who polluted the gulf of mexico, he failed to help japan with their nuclear meltdowns, he failed to fix the economy and doesn't even care about fixing it, he spied against occupy and tea party, his pal holder is providing guns to mexican drug cartels, his pal clinton is providing guns to muslim terrorists, he is not even a native born american, he is gay, has killed his ex-lovers, etc.

What more reasons are needed? In any other country he would not be just impeached and convicted, he would have been arrested and charged for impeding the course of justice and possible racketering.

Clinton, Holder and Obama belong in jail, not in the white house. People voted for Obama simply because Romney was worse, not because Obama is good. The man is abominable or completly inept. Its not my job to figure what is what either.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I am tired of excuses, whether they are real or imaginary. Either the rules apply to all within reason, or they apply to none. I would rather have anarchy then this pretentious crap. It stinks to high heaven and is an embarrasment for all americans.

We are going to become the new doormat to replace greece pretty soon!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
why give a crap about the press, they got what they wanted, serve em selves right, that ll teach em

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

YES he got cheated and it is easy to remember the smear campaign against him in every regard. First he ran out of campaign money so he had to cut his tours short and then Romney stole his delegates from many states and made new laws that prohibited ron paul from becoming a serious contendor.

Ron Paul had only one choice remaining. Go for broke with a full onslaught and risk his life or cut his loses and say # it. I think he made the correct choice as no one wants to mess with royal families, vatican and high ranking masons.

Someday, someone is going to need a full onslaught but it should be a team effort. One man can't change the world all alone. Too much money involved at the top and the ptb can pay anyone to silence you. Just look at how many shills we have on this site for example.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Because most people are still sleeping and it makes them feel righteous and justified shaking their fist at the world with their herd.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Because most people are still sleeping and it makes them feel righteous and justified shaking their fist at the world with their herd.

People are not sleeping. They are "simply" disinformed thanks to constant msm propaganda. Even north korea is looking better lately as its propaganda seems milder in comparison and more *real world* based.

Maybe people should burn down all the msm channels so that they get the message of how hated they are. MSM is failing america and many western countries first and foremost, then the politicians. If the media did its job we would not have reached this pinnacle of corruption.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The debate is over, the NY Times is correct.

rude comment snipped by moderator.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join