It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wish someone would take a screenshot of Drudge. THE INTERNET FROM HELL

www.drudgereport.com...

Links to all theses government spying stories :

NSA, FBI secretly mining data from Internet firms...
'THEY QUITE LITERALLY CAN WATCH YOUR IDEAS AS YOU TYPE'...
Top secret PRISM program...
MICROSOFTYAHOOGOOGLEYOUTUBEFACEBOOKSKYPEAPPLE...
Obama administration collecting phone records of millions daily...
Secret court order requires VERIZON to hand over ALL CALL DATA...
White House: Critical tool against 'terrorist threats'...
Specifically targeted Americans, not foreigners...
'Homeland Security': Laptops, phones can be searched based on hunches...
NSA SEES ALL: Phone Sex, Banks, Emails...
CIA: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher...
'1984' Published 64 Years Ago Today...
Fournier: Obama's Police State...
NYT: He has lost all credibility...

No need to suspect you are being spied on. It's a done deal. Looks like we are all possible terrorists. The government is paranoid as Hell IMHO.

Et tu NYT? The only paper Obama claims to read.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I told people that Susan Rice was not the story. People were blind and could not see the forest because of the trees. Tom Donilon was the story. Really his family. His wife and brother also. They controlled all data given to the President. Vice President and the Vice Presidents wife. And now we have a huge NSA leak all over the place.

Hell day for the government. 6-6-2013 2+0+1+3=6. Some body likes numbers.
edit on 6-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by IAMTAT

are you sure there isnt any private sector, industry sabotage?

if so, then its got nothing to do with the president

I'm not republican or democrat I flat out don't trust any of them, so don't see this as a partisan attack.

I can't help, but notice all the republicans on ATS fully admit Bush was a tyrant, but no matter what evidence comes against Obama democrats will not see he's a over reaching power crazed liar.

Just like Bush, Obama is a horrible president, why won't dems see this?
edit on 6-6-2013 by terriblyvexed because: (no reason given)

I'm with you! I'm not a member of either party. I was once a member of both at different times but someone or something at one time or another sickened me to both parties. I wish everyone one would wake up in the same manner and say enough is enough, both parties are Sh1* and we need to scrap them all.

But you're so right that the Dems of today won't admit that anything is going wrong, me personally I'd be ticked for them making a fool out of me and bad mouth them all. Stick with the truth folks!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Looks to me like they are setting things up to swing the next election in favor of the Republican party. Our nation's democratic ruse is just a swing that goes back and forth constantly moving in the same motions but with the illusion that it's changing course. For the last 24 years we have seen three presidents that go from Democrat to Republican while the country continually moves even farther towards tyranny. Anyone find that a little odd?

I don't think pissing the mainstream media off is accidental. One of the reasons I believe Julian Assange has often collaborated with mainstream media is that while the government might come after Wikileaks they almost never go after a mainstream outlet. That is how he is a master at publication strategy. There is an understanding among the government that you manipulate the media not piss it off. That's why I think that this is deliberate and I hope the citizens have the willpower to admit that what they vote for isn't changing anything and hasn't for awhile.
edit on 6-6-2013 by LadyofGlass because: Because

edit on 6-6-2013 by LadyofGlass because: edit

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyofGlass

Is not going to be that easy, as the only pausible candidates are the Bilary Clinton (already been tarnished by scandals and mostly recently the Benghazi), governor Christi I believe and that piece of blubbler fat is nothing but a puppet of "Bloombug" and an anti gun pusher.

We all know that It was Bush the one that opened the door for the corruption we see today.

Looking back at the trash that is recycle within the political parties we can pretty much say that is not candidate worth of any American votes this days.

All we go is recycle trash.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We have to change the NSA and the people we don't vote for in the first place. Tom Donilon and his family controlled the White House. His wife and brother also worked for the White House controlling information. They were in charge of what the President,Vice President and the Vice Presidents wife were told and knew. Tom is now gone and the NSA has leaked more information then I think they have ever leaked. 6-6-2013 2+0+1+3=6 666 hell day for the government.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I need to research more on this because sadly I know a lot about what is going on in politics but this is a new name for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Here is some that I found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you know where Tom was when the Boston Bombing took place? He flew in to Moscow the day before and was sitting at the table with his Russian counterparts.

He also has a relative who is a intelligence officer for a foreign governments president.
edit on 6-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why does this site even discuss the political theater as if it's real? We don't have a two parties or three branches of govt. We see a scripted reality show.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks I now remember who this person is, sorry but with all the scandals and threads on what is going on I didn't pay attention to this until now went you brought it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"Programs...get your programs here!! Can't tell the corrupt apart without your program!!"

2nd

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"THEY QUITE LITERALLY CAN WATCH YOUR IDEAS AS YOU TYPE"

So thats where "Google wave" went.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

one? learn to count

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Every era and time period has it's moments of turning in history. Those events where things just hit the tipping point and took on their own momentum and life to carry forward with building speed. I wonder if this represents Obama's? I think he may have played his luck just one term too many.

If he'd passed on the 2nd one, Romney would have walked into this mess as things have become and everyone would have blamed him. It would have been a generation or more before a Republican could have won a race for Dog catcher in most areas.

Some other turning points in history as told by the once, most trusted man in America.

I think we're seeing history in the making here. Watch and remember, I'd say. We'll all be telling the 'kids' about this as it actually happened in 10-15 years when it's not so clear anymore, eh?
edit on 6-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by WhiteAlice

the difference between obama and bush

its the media that tell us obamas a failure

for bush...people had to argue the case

would be nice if NYtimes alllowed people to make the choice, instead of them harping on like the right wing.

shame on them for calling the whole administration a failure... overnight.. over one sensitive issue

tut tut

Are you being serious? Or am just misunderstanding you? Are you trying to defend Obama?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Soon we will all end up with one of these and will not be able to talk about this any more.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, now the NYT is questioning the President's credibility? Where were they during the first term? Solyndra, Fast and Furious, billion dollar stimulus vanishing into thin air, Benghazi, and a multitude of red herings. Nothing of any substance out of them or any of their collegues. As far as I am concerned, they lost all credibility as well.

Now the outrage and condemnation? Yet, all of this stuff was showing its ugly head four-years-ago, but nothing out of the MSM? They are just as complicit in these scandals, because they were enablers. Objectivity went out the window with the likes of this paper, and many other news sources. The administration was never credible to begin with. So, this should not be some new revelation, but more of the same.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

He should be impeached ...

He is the president of smoke and mirrors . He's all illusion . He spsouts crap to the American public,promising this and that (broke 85% of all his campaign promises ,just add it up) ,while signing bills quietly ,that take away more freedoms and rights .
He profits from fake wars,and shares it with his private sector buds.
He crapped on the freedom of information act ,and five amendments to date. His wife is a prat who tells us what to feed our kids ,while give her kids something completely different .

His approval rating is in the toilet. I feel more betrayed by this admin than Bush ,and that's a tall statement .
All this means is we are mere moments away from being saved ! From some unknown terror ,and he will save us !
Be it terrorists or aliens . Too bad he cannot kill bin laden a third time .
Lol lol lol
edit on 6/6/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/7/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I remember the idiots saying don't worry just because they have the power does not mean they will use it. I wonder if citizens in Nazi Germany said the same thing after the Reichstag fire.

I also remember liberals saying don't worry this president is not the same. How many more stories do you need liberals? You have been lied to and TPTB are all the same and this should prove it even to the die hard lefties.

To be honest all of these stories one after another are adding up to something. It kinda worries me.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Since when do anyone has to argue Bush is a failure. Most people already know. They just want the Obama worshipers to admit that Obama is exactly like Bush.

The problem with Obama is that he is a darn good liar, and panders to the poor for votes. Makes him that much more deceptive.
edit on 7-6-2013 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join