It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Descent Into Tyranny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just want to share this short documentary film that exposes the New World Order’s global control system.

It concerns everyone, Please pay attention.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

One day after the NWO is going to fully establish itself, the sheeple will look at these videos and think of how stupid they were for dismissing it as some conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just makes me sick to my stomach.

Our ancestors fought so hard for the freedoms that too many take for granted now. Thanks for sharing this video.

To everyone I say, share this with someone you know, so they can share it with someone they know and so on. We whould not take this lying down. It's time to wake the sheep up!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
#ing Lethal Autonomous Robots are really Lethal Autonomous Weapons = LAWs.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Videos like this just make me laugh. You sit there at your computers in your nice comfortable houses with your healthy bodies and disposable incomes in a free democratic capitalist nation under the rule of law, and you have the gall to complain about 'tyranny.'

Utterly hilarious.

Try talking to someone who lived through the Cold War in Poland, East Germany, Lithuania, or some other Soviet satellite State. Try talking to victims of the Burmese police, or people who remember what it was like to live under the Shah of Persia.

That's tyranny. Not a random bunch of out-of-context quotes from politicians, and videos of a few idiot cops abusing their authority.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
You sit there at your computers in your nice comfortable houses with your healthy bodies and disposable incomes in a free democratic capitalist nation under the rule of law, and you have the gall to complain about 'tyranny.'

The title of the thread clearly says DESCENT into Tyranny.
Meaning not quite there but headed in that direction.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Videos like this just make me laugh. You sit there at your computers in your nice comfortable houses with your healthy bodies and disposable incomes in a free democratic capitalist nation under the rule of law, and you have the gall to complain about 'tyranny.'

Utterly hilarious.

Try talking to someone who lived through the Cold War in Poland, East Germany, Lithuania, or some other Soviet satellite State. Try talking to victims of the Burmese police, or people who remember what it was like to live under the Shah of Persia.

That's tyranny. Not a random bunch of out-of-context quotes from politicians, and videos of a few idiot cops abusing their authority.

And that's exactly how they want you to think,whilst more and more freedoms are eroded.At least in the Soviet Bloc countries their governments were honest about it! and this was what ultimately led to the collapse of that system.Western governments have no doubt learned from this,hence the gradual and insidious implementation of measures desiged to cotrol us and keep us in line,and all for our own protection of course.

new topics

top topics

join