It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stuff i made in welding class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

"GET OFF MY PORCH!!" in robot voice
edit on 6-6-2013 by madmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The little dude with the shotgun is AWESOME!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Now that's art! The flames just look amazing and the flowers are very detailed and artfully crafted.
I also love the shot gun robot. How long did it take to make some of these projects?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
Now that's art! The flames just look amazing and the flowers are very detailed and artfully crafted.
I also love the shot gun robot. How long did it take to make some of these projects?

thank you. i made the flowers in probably 20-30 minutes, and the flames in 15. the robot man took longer because i had to find little pieces of scrap behind the shop on the ground (like the washer eyes). it took forever to wind welding wire around his arms and legs. so robot man took a few hours.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well done, you are very talented. you will go far, l love the top one best but all of them are
very good.
Peace star child.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Oh those are wonderful!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by madmark

Hey mate thats really cool!
The little dude is really cool, but I'm going to give you a challenge.
See if you can setup a spotlight when you make these things and see if you can create a shadow image of something cool. Sort of like this...

or this

but at the same time trying to keep the physical object interesting. Perhaps have the shotgun man somehow cast an alternate shadow that looks like he has a spear (the gun) stuck in him?? I'm not sure, anyways, keep creating!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

i was thinking it would be cool to set up a light and project the flames i made on to a wall. but ive seen that guys work before its pretty crazy, Japanese guy right? i honestly dont have enough patients when it comes to art to do something like that though. im sure i could do really basic ones but id be pulling my hair out im sure

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That robot is pretty cool. Reminds me of Futurama.

reply to post by Qumulys

Wow are you serious? How long does something like that take? Mind blown!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm a Migger, Tigger and plasma torch man myself...it's a great skill to know....BTW, what to you think of the new Gary Newman cd?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

nice id love to learn tig, i only know mig and arc. i haven't heard the new Gary Numan ill have to check it out!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You made some really nice items, very impressed.......there are many people about who would like to buy that stuff, that's for sure.............nice one

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
thanks!

i made some more flowers today, these are a little different though. i can post some pictures tomorrow. im also making my friend a little helicopter.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by madmark

Very well done friend. Those are cool looking.

My dad was a sheet metal worker for years and made all sorts of fun things. He even would make his illusions that I would help him preform with sheet metal. It was awesome!

Thanks for sharing your works of art

Peace and love
-nat

top topics

join