It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1984 Published 64 Years Ago Today - 6 / 6 / 2013 (2+1+3=6) - Beyond Orwellian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
How ourtraged should you be?

Your phone records and information given to the government without your permission. This is not the start of 1984, it's a continuation. More is coming.

1984 Published 64 years ago today.

How to deny ignorance!

Finding the Future and Hope

They dig a pit for others. They will fall into the same pit. History repeats for the last time.

edit on 6-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I am not one of those "numbers guys", but I have to be honest.......

When I saw this article this morning I (for the first time in my life) asked myself if there was any numerical relevance to this!

I failed to figure it out.

S&F for showing me what I failed to see!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wow, way better put together than the one that was in Skunk Works earlier.... Thank you for that Enoch!

SnF ~ Spot on mate!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I don't much believe in time travel, well truthfully I just don't know. I wonder still though because if anyone did it it was Orwell. He knew, he really knew what was going to come about. I only read the book for the first time about six years ago and I am so thankful I did but also so so sad, because it's happening right in front of me. Right now and I can't do nothing about it.

Right now, we can still love, we can still show emotion and hug and kiss and write in our journals. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Right now we don't need to own a telescreen so don't have one. Don't buy these new x-box's with facial recognition in them. Don't get the new Roku or invite computer cameras into your homes because right now you still have that choice.

"People simply disappeared, always during the night. Your name was removed from the registers, every record of everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one-time existence was denied and then forgotten. You were abolished, annihilated: vaporized was the usual word." 1984. This is the coming reality. Won't be long now.

edit on 6-6-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Also, today is the 69th anniversary of D-Day (1944). 72 years past D-Day would put us one generation past by the precession of the Earth on the date of 2015 and the next tetrad moon cycle. One generation past Israel becoming a nation in 1948 is 2020. The difference between the two dates is 3 years. The last Jubilee was 1967 (67 War) and it is my thought that this marks the last jubilee of 2017, which marks the end of 6000 years of Genesis 6. I thought the dates were interesting, but then again, maybe nothing. Many of my threads in the past cover these topics and speculations.

What would the speculation be? The last 7 year tribulation starting. There is no question it is close.

See these threads:

Biblical Witnesses

Jubilee Timelines

It's all speculation until we can look back and connect the dots. Matthew 24 gives us the main key of 1948 being the time Israel becomes a nation and the last generation of Earth before Christ returns a second time. For sure, we are close. The signs are worth noticing I suppose.

Orwell finished writing 1984 in 1948.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Since you are discussing 1984 and numbers, here is something worthwhile to watch.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry i dont know how to imbed vids.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
Since you are discussing 1984 and numbers, here is something worthwhile to watch.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the vid. I embedded it in your comment. Just ad a '&' after the video number (w3jetkKGVCg&) and use the youtube option.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe their is something to it it, maybe not.
I find numerology to be about as believable as elves so let me see if i get this right.

2013 extrapolates to 2+01+3 because it fits a formula for you.
Couldn't it just as easy be 20 + 1 + 3 =24 (the show is coming back next summer)
6/6/2013 (20+1+3 =24) = 6/6/24

edit on 6-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

How come people unscramble a date to make it into 666? If ya really wanted to you could do this:

6/6/2013 (2+1 +3=6)
6+6+6=18
18 divided by 6 = 3

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14

www.youtube.com...

I think the guy in the video might just be trying to stretch this as amusement. Not sure, but I assume this is a parody video. Maybe not.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Maybe their is something to it it, maybe not.
I find numerology to be about as believable as elves so let me see if i get this right.

2013 extrapolates to 2+01+3 because it fits a formula for you.
Couldn't it just as easy be 20 + 1 + 3 =24 (the show is coming back next summer)
6/6/2013 (20+1+3 =24) = 6/6/24

edit on 6-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

The neumerology is not significant other than a curiosity. It is true, however, that the Bible does use this type of adding system quite often to link hidden information from one context to the next. For instance, 2 Timothy 3:

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

There are 18 items in this. Count them and see that there are 3 sets of 6 items. He says, "Mark THIS!" What is he implying? The mark is selfishness. 18 is 6+6+6. I could count this as coincidence, but the Bible is abundantly loaded with this type of mechanism. Watch videos of the very first verse of the Bible and know that there is more going on with Creation than you and I could possibly notice. The one that wrote the Word into existence would be capable of this without question.

And in Mark:

new topics

top topics

join