It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK's "The Sun" newspaper has a two page spread on David Icke and the Bilderberg group in toda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
As the Sun has a very large readership and David Icke is regarded as a madman by the majority of the population, the Sun has served to tell most people that as far as Bilderberg is concerned, 'there is norhing to see here' If David Icke says it's malaevolent, it must be o.k.
Very clever.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have always found conspiracy theorists interaction with the media funny.

on the one hand they tell use that our media is controlled by "TBTB" yet at the same time are all over them when the MSM seems to back their conspiracies. Murdoch's media empire is the best example they (tin foil hat dudes) tell use that the Murdoch is one of the evil "elites" who secretly rule our planet, they were responsible for killing JFK and 9/11. Yet at the same time i always see conspiracy stuff turning up in their papers, the Daily Express and Daily Mail are both very much advocates that Diana was assassinated and I regularly see articles about 9/11 truth in The Sun. In fact i can recall once reading that people who read from the "tabloid" press (including Murdoch's papers) are more likely to believe in conspiracies.

When you think about it, it starts to make conspiracies start to look a little questionable. If you believe that Murdoch and his other media cronies are the same "elites" who secretly run the world then why would they be publishing conspiracies about 9/11 and Builderberg in this case in their own papers. Granted I have seem their awful attempts at debunking a few as well but i think these days the media know that conspiracy like sex sells and they play on it.

they don't care so long as you buy their rubbish.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

If MSM publicise the more outrageous and outlandish conspiracy theories it discredits the conspiracy 'movement' as a whole and detracts from the real and genuine conspiracies.

Classic deflection tactics.
edit on 8/6/13 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Thank you for that link. I'm going to have a listen to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by OneManArmy

Someone took an extra dose of rude today.

How about ask a question that is relevant and actually contributing to the thread?

Nothing in Freemasonry conflicts with our ability to serve in the public sector or as a politician. Nothing. There are not secret meetings conspired by Freemasons to usurp the authority of the People from whom the power is derived.

Corruption is not inherent in Freemasonry nor taught, cultivated, or perpetuated. There have been witch-hunts in England against Freemasonry that has proven no wrong-doing. There is no evidence that one being a Mason will cause them to be a corrupt or poor servant of the people.

Most people like you remind of Senator McCarthy or Attorney General Palmer during the various Red Scares in the 20th Century. Every time I see some anti-Mason say the Federal Reserve or this or the world or whatever is controlled by Freemasons, but then can't prove it, it reminds me of reading about Sen. McCarthy saying he had a list of commies working in the State Department; it turned out he never had any names or that the paper was blank. The ignorant always repeat the same methods throughout the ages...it's pretty funny to see.

Libor scandals, mortgage scandals, justice scandals, police scandals, political scandals its not looking good for "modern freemasonry" when every one of their tentacles of manipulation is involved in scandal after scandal.

Then prove Freemasonry had anything to do with it. All you're doing is just saying it, you're not proving it.

reply to post by frazzle

David Icke is nothing more than a pathetic mouthpiece for "Fear Inc." as I like to call the professional (and conglomerate) amount of CTs who use fear as a tactic to push their agenda.

Say what you will, Icke is swiftly gaining a wider audience and he's scaring the pants off of some creatures who crave secrecy and darkness to hide their evil acts.

There's nothing wrong with secrecy nor do Freemasons hide in darkness.

Weak minded people are the ones who need to belong to a controlling and dominating "matrix"...

Man is a social creature by nature. There's nothing dominating about Freemasonry nor excessively controlling. There are rules of course with any good organization, but they have no overbearing authority or power.

...because without that structure they wouldn't know how to think or what to think or how to act.

This isn't what Freemasonry is about and is just a pathetic attempt to discredit the Fraternity.

Like Icke says, the genie is out of the bottle and can't be stuffed back into it.

Icke has exposed nothing. He's just a tool, a mouthpiece seeking to make a profit off of his books and get his name out there...he's an attention seeker.

Hmmmm, it always interests me when someone is so defensive of their "organization" that they must cut others, who reject the secrecy surrounding that organization, down. I never even mentioned freemasonry, but it is an astounding coincidence, actually, that thirteen of the first sixteen presidents of the US were masons. George Washington, himself, was pretty much a loser until he joined up and then his star to power and fame began to soar.

But people aren't stupid or blind, they were so tired of the secrecy and the hegemony over positions of power that by the 1830's there was even, for a brief moment in history, an anti-masonic third party.
www.u-s-history.com...

Of course they were, in very short order, infiltrated and diffused. Kind of like the Tea Party.

There is a big difference between creating fear and explaining why people should be worried about a particular group. ACTIONS create fear, particularly when those actions are accomplished "in the dark". Explaining the actions shines a light on them, thus preventing further fearsome acts.

But I guess if Icke is just seeking attention, whatever he's doing is working fairly well so far. That bothers you. Perhaps we should be bothered by the fact that it bothers you so much. Why can't you just ignore him?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Its already been done-

Front groups...Which shell is the ball under game.

Just like illuminati is a front.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
David Icke is either a complete crackpot or a shameless conman. Either way, he should be disregarded completely.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I "cut down" those who fear-monger.

...who reject the secrecy surrounding that organization...

There's nothing wrong with secrecy.

I never even mentioned freemasonry, but it is an astounding coincidence, actually, that thirteen of the first sixteen presidents of the US were masons.

Incorrect. Of the first 16 Presidents only 5 were Masons. Of all the Presidents of the US, there have been only 14 Masons.

George Washington, himself, was pretty much a loser until he joined up and then his star to power and fame began to soar.

www.u-s-history.com...

An entire party dedicated to hatred and based upon intolerance, ignorance, and fanaticism.

But I guess if Icke is just seeking attention, whatever he's doing is working fairly well so far.

edit on 8-6-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LondonerBLV

What a load of rubbish. Get your head out of your arse son.
It has the largest readership in the whole of the UK. Its not a rag either, your probably only saying this because it has center to right political leaning and your idea of a paper is "The Guardian"

McDonald's sells the most popular hamburger in the world, but that doesn't make it good for you. Similarly, The Sun's popularity doesn't make it a paper with any journalistic integrity.

I'm really sorry that you think anything published in a SunMedia publication is real news to be trusted. Sun publications have proven time and again to be nothing more than propaganda, dumbed down, and sensationalized with a hard-right twist and a scantily-clad woman on page 3. And no, I don't read the Guardian because I don't live in the UK. But even if I did, I prefer raw, dry facts to "stories" with a spin...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

An entire party dedicated to hatred and based upon intolerance, ignorance, and fanaticism.

Au contraire, intolerance is a select few slamming doors in the face of the public, ignorance happens when a select few keep information about their sweeping plans from public awareness, fanaticism is demanding that the plans and decisions made in secret shall be withheld from the public whose lives may or will be impacted in a myriad of ways by those plans and decisions.

Such as the writing and signing of the Declaration of Independence, the writing and signing of the Constitution, such as masonic meetings and Bilderberg meetings. All done in secret. The result, if anyone is paying any attention at all, is DISTRUST. In that regard, David Icke is probably a reincarnation of anti-federalist and non-mason Patrick Henry, lol.

As for who's who on the masonic roll call of dignitaries who write law and set public policy, for anyone who wants to know how many of the people in the groups listed above or in any other group were/are masons, that information is generally available to them with a few key words and the click of a mouse. It must be annoying.

I did find it amusing, though, that someone even thought to put together a list of famous NON-mason dignitaries involved in creating and directing the US public "mind". Its not as long a list as one might expect. www.masonicinfo.com...

edit on 8-6-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason

McDonald's sells the most popular hamburger in the world, but that doesn't make it good for you. Similarly, The Sun's popularity doesn't make it a paper with any journalistic integrity.

Completely misses the point. No one said reading the Sun was good for you, quite the opposite.
But that doesnt change the fact that in the realms of print media in the UK, the Sun reaches the most eyes.
Which means it is THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PAPER IN THE UK. And on that I would agree, it is VERY bad for us.

I would also like to state right here and now that I dont think all freemasons even have a clue as to what their seniors are doing. The vast majority of them are just as ignorant to what is going on as the rest of us.

Being as we have a few "travellers" here, maybe one of you can explain to me if Aleister Crowley is one if not THE most decorated or rather had the most degrees than any other mason?

And maybe you can clarify some of the links with Crowley and the OTO(Ordo Templis Orientis) and the music industry?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have always found conspiracy theorists interaction with the media funny.

on the one hand they tell use that our media is controlled by "TBTB" yet at the same time are all over them when the MSM seems to back their conspiracies. Murdoch's media empire is the best example they (tin foil hat dudes) tell use that the Murdoch is one of the evil "elites" who secretly rule our planet, they were responsible for killing JFK and 9/11. Yet at the same time i always see conspiracy stuff turning up in their papers, the Daily Express and Daily Mail are both very much advocates that Diana was assassinated and I regularly see articles about 9/11 truth in The Sun. In fact i can recall once reading that people who read from the "tabloid" press (including Murdoch's papers) are more likely to believe in conspiracies.

When you think about it, it starts to make conspiracies start to look a little questionable. If you believe that Murdoch and his other media cronies are the same "elites" who secretly run the world then why would they be publishing conspiracies about 9/11 and Builderberg in this case in their own papers. Granted I have seem their awful attempts at debunking a few as well but i think these days the media know that conspiracy like sex sells and they play on it.

they don't care so long as you buy their rubbish.

You raise some very important points regarding the whole conspiracy theory movement.
Its like something isnt true until the MSM reports it, And once the so hated MSM does back up a conspiracy theory then it is somehow more credible.
And yes, conspiracy theories are becoming somewhat "fashionable".
I stopped listening to Alex Jones because A) Hes a fear monger B) Hes always trying to sell something C) I started to question his motives.

Many times stories do appear in the mainstream that give credence to the whole hidden in plain sight argument though. As so much is in our faces and the masses are blind to it. Once our eyes are opened we can see, and for that alone I will give credit to the likes of Alex Jones and David Icke, because they really did open my eyes to see and judge for myself.
In my journey of research I have come across many frauds and speculations, but I have learned to follow a path of corroborated information.
Aliens, Atlantis, Reptilians, Psychics, Jesus, Heaven & Hell are all based on "faith" as there is zero evidence to back up the claims. And as such hold no credibility with me.

I think with our "sort" (truth seekers), we are all on a path of enlightenment, but the enlightenment takes time, along with developing better critical thinking. The more we search for the truth, the more experience we gain in separating fact from fiction. It is a skill that comes with practice, like everything else.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
David Icke is either a complete crackpot or a shameless conman. Either way, he should be disregarded completely.

NOTHING should ever be disregarded completely.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Being a private organization does not make us intolerant. LOL

No ignorance is exercised by those who assume they know more about a group they don't belong to than actual members. Again, we're a private group so we don't need to disclose what we do in our private meetings, but fact remains we don't make decisions in Freemasonry that would cause harm to non-members; plus that is nowhere near the definition of fanaticism...maybe you should open a dictionary before talking next time.

Such as the writing and signing of the Declaration of Independence...

You really need to go back to a history class.

...the writing and signing of the Constitution...

So you believe that this was a Masonic enforced policy? Maybe you should go back to school and learn that the States, the People, ratified this document.

...such as masonic meetings...

Private group. We don't need to justify our existence or the policy of our private nature.

All done in secret.

There's nothing wrong with secrecy and if we were truly secret you wouldn't know we exist.

...David Icke is probably a reincarnation of anti-federalist and non-mason Patrick Henry, lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Patrick Henry just came back to life and threw up in his mouth then died and is now rolling over in his grave.

As for who's who on the masonic roll call of dignitaries who write law and set public policy, for anyone who wants to know how many of the people in the groups listed above or in any other group were/are masons, that information is generally available to them with a few key words and the click of a mouse.

Yeah, a "simple Google search" can give bad information as there are many sites who erroneously list men who are not Masons.

It must be annoying.

Only when people cling to ignorance and make boneheaded statements they have no authority to make.

I did find it amusing, though, that someone even thought to put together a list of famous NON-mason dignitaries involved in creating and directing the US public "mind". Its not as long a list as one might expect. www.masonicinfo.com...

The Brother who runs this site does a fantastic job.

I'm actually very familiar with my "seniors" are doing. It's not some "shadow game" we play with our members.

Crowley was never recognized as a Mason. He joined an irregular body which means I could never sit in Lodge with him nor would he be allowed to enter an actual Lodge meeting. In fact, he was denied several times. His "33rd" is said to have come from Mexico, not recognized, but even then he didn't have proof of that.

In reality he wasn't that involved with the irregular Lodge he was a member of and his only real mark is with the OTO. Really, I have more titles in Masonry than he had, but those and my debit card will get me a cup of coffee.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I was at the.Bilderberg protest on Saturday, The event was amazing. Earlier on, there was around a thousand people there, and we were told that scores more were being denied entry. The police had decided it was too crowded, even though there was plenty of room. We all stood and chanted, Let them in, let them in. They were allowed in, that's people power. The Hotel is set in a country estate, and we had a corner of the field where we could see the house.

We were surrounded by police, security vehicles and a helicopter kept buzzing. That didn't matter, because we didn't want trouble, just to be heard. Every speaker was very impressive; both David Icke and Alex Jones got us to face the Bilderberg meeting and shout, enough, we are not going to take it anymore. Standing ovations all round. I'm exhausted and sunburnt, but so worth it!

The vidoes are going up on Youtube, We Are Change, Infowars, Project Camelot, David Icke. Well worth watching.
Not sure how to include link yet:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Why was the camera pointing out at the crowd, and panning round, and not pointing at Alex Jones?
Same on the David Icke video.
Just a thought.
edit on 9-6-2013 by tazdeill2 because: Added David Icke video reference

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It really annoys me when people can’t form a complete thought without breaking other’s comments into tiny bits in order to respond.

This will be my last commentary on this subject as it doesn’t apply to David Icke, the Sun or Bilderberg.

You say I should go back to history class? Would that be the place where “initiates” with a degree in approved information can teach me all I need to know about the world around me? Sorry, that particular horse left the barn a long time ago.

It was not “the people” who ratified the founding documents, most of “the people” never even got a chance to read the words before they were signed into law. White landowners at the pinnacle of power in each of the colonies voted to ratify and more than a few of them had had a hand in writing the words so obviously they would approve. It was to themselves that they promised the blessings of liberty ~ in the privacy of a closed room, not to the unwashed masses, nor to their personal slaves and man servants who pressed their suits and powdered their pompous wigs each morning before going off to attend the secret convention meetings. The latter were neither men, nor equal in their world view. Patrick Henry understood their intentions, as did many of the others who attended those “private” meetings and they sent out strong warnings to the people. Anonymously, for fear of reprisals. It’s a great pity, but those who now call for a return to the constitution to restore “our” republic don’t see it, either: it has been a catastrophic failure from the beginning for the people of the country and of the world, why would the same words work better next time?

But a Masonic enforced policy? Where did I claim that? Keeping in mind you don’t have to belong to 4-H to know how to raise a cow or to teach others how to do it. Likewise, you don’t have to be a Mason to know how to build a block wall.

So getting back on topic, the Sun’s article(s) are intended to mock and ridicule any of the unwashed masses who heed the warnings of Icke and the rest of them about the grossly unequal power structure of the world. We know these speaker’s intentions because they state them publicly. We don’t know YOUR intentions OR Bilderberg's because y’all ain’t sayin’. There’s probably a reason for that ~ like you know we may not agree with the "privately devised" intentions.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

You do realize that is why they have the quote and excerpt for the very reason of breaking comments apart so as to respond to specifics, right? Plus, I don't care, I'm not changing my techniques, nor should it matter as the way I respond means little as to the message.

I am somewhat weary of the BIlderberg's myself, but when the same people who condemn the Bilderbergers make stupid, erroneous, and false statements about the Freemasons, it hurts their message and their cause in my eyes. Both Icke and Jones like to hear their own voices and see their names in publications; they are attention whores.

You say I should go back to history class?

Yes I do. If you think that both of those documents were Masonic documents then you need to take a history lesson to learn that it was passed in the Continental Congress and a Convention (both bodies composed of representatives of the People) and that the Constitution was sent to the States for ratification.

It was not “the people” who ratified the founding documents, most of “the people” never even got a chance to read the words before they were signed into law.

Fact remains that the States, the People, did vote in favor of this document. You can try to tear it down all you want, but the facts are not on your side.

White landowners at the pinnacle of power in each of the colonies voted to ratify and more than a few of them had had a hand in writing the words so obviously they would approve.

You can't put modern moral valuations on past events. Now obviously there are some exceptions like murder.

The latter were neither men, nor equal in their world view. Patrick Henry understood their intentions, as did many of the others who attended those “private” meetings and they sent out strong warnings to the people.

You do realize that Masons were on both sides of the Constitution issue. There Masons who were Federalists and Anti-Federalists.

it has been a catastrophic failure from the beginning for the people of the country and of the world, why would the same words work better next time?

I could write a book on this, but I am one of those who thinks we need to press the RESET button and go back to the original ideas of this nation. I also study Political Science so this is kind of my thing.

Keeping in mind you don’t have to belong to 4-H to know how to raise a cow or to teach others how to do it.

Apples and oranges.

Likewise, you don’t have to be a Mason to know how to build a block wall.

Freemasonry is about spectulative, philosophical Freemasonry. We as a club are not operative ones.

We don’t know YOUR intentions OR Bilderberg's because y’all ain’t sayin’.

Actually Masons say it all the time. Maybe you should listen better.

There’s probably a reason for that ~ like you know we may not agree with the "privately devised" intentions.

Nope, it's just that we're a private group and don't need to disclose every little thing. For the most part we are very open, but at the same time we enjoy the right to privacy and secrecy we all enjoy.
edit on 9-6-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join