It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK's "The Sun" newspaper has a two page spread on David Icke and the Bilderberg group in toda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

I was very surprised to say the least. It seems as because the cat is very much out of the bag now regarding Bilderberg, the MSM has finally started talking about them. I even heard them being discussed on Londons LBC 97.3FM last week. My guess is that now they will reframe their influence in the world with a series of stories and lies and explanations. They have probably set up another secret group and the bilderberg group will just become another "think-tank".

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well it will give everybody some insights about these 'think tanks'. Definitely a first for MSM, maybe they'll do a feature on the 'Grovers as well.
I should also say that if Icke does get going on TV and Radio, the papers are going to have to play catch up from now on, unless they release some big stories currently not for publication. It's going to get interesting.
edit on 6-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Then it is pretty conclusive any and all post concerning Bilderberg and David Icke should be immediately moved to the HOAX forum.

You do all realise The Sun newspaper is owned by News Corporation yeah? as in RUPERT MURDOCH
edit on 6-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Then it is pretty conclusive any and all post concerning Bilderberg and David Icke should be immediately moved to the HOAX forum.

You do all realise The Sun newspaper is owned by News Corporation yeah? as in RUPERT MURDOCH

Maybe because it's owned by Murdoch! He's got to be mighty angry that he and his family were hung out to dry by the powers that be, and this could be payback.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The article was about david icke, NOT about the bilderberg meeting.
"Look at this shiny ball in my left hand, But dont look at my right hand"

Roll out a looney gatekeeper and distract.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yup, anything with Icke attached is going to be phoney - or at the very least badly misinterpreted, distorted and stretched, so definitelty needs to be dropped into the hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason
Yup, anything with Icke attached is going to be phoney - or at the very least badly misinterpreted, distorted and stretched, so definitelty needs to be dropped into the hoax bin.

How can a MSM news article be a hoax? Are you serious? Did you even go and read the damn article?

If it wasnt for David Icke I would still be asleep. It was "The Biggest Secret" that woke me up. OK he has some crazy claims, but anyone with their own mind for reasoning can decide for themselves what to believe. I have found a large portion of what David Icke presents to be very factual, but then there is also some crazy speculation. I will never discard facts because I got them from a source that also distributes speculation along with the facts. What I will do is use my own initiative to corroborate the facts to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
Maybe you should do the same?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

Yup, but we don't want to miss the point, if the people's TV station, (and radio) does go on the air, all the subjects that you find here in this forum will be under discussion, and they won't be 20 minute, build it up then knock it down jokeyoumentaries like the History channel along with its Laurel and hardy soundtracks, they will be discussions.
They will probably be lengthy as well, Icke's seminars are extremely long.
That makes me think that 'prestige' MSM will be rattled, because they have never dealt with any supposed conspiracy head on, as in talking heads which is much better than a glossy documentary, with salient bits left out, and misinformation from a sweety pie voice..

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The thing is though... Its 'The Sun'

Do people with brains buy that paper?

It's one of the trashiest papers around is it not?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Last I checked, it was roughly the "Weekly World News" or "National Enquirer" of the UK. It competes for the same readership as "The Daily Mirror," which is also primarily tabloid style publishing.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A friend told me about it so I read the article on The Sun website.

Now I'm no David Icke fan by a long stretch but I've got to say some of things he said certainly struck a chord - and it wasn't anywhere near the hatchet job I thought it'd be.

“What I saw was that this world is a complete inversion. What is considered normal... is absolutely fricking mad. I see children starving in a world of plenty. I see governments justifying pepper bombing cities of civilians... to protect those civilians from violence.

“I see banks lending people money that does not exist — called credit — and charging them interest on it then, if they don’t pay it back, taking their homes, their businesses and their livelihoods.

“I see a situation where the banks crashed the economy then the banks’ problem became the Government’s problem by the Government bailing out the banks. And then the Government passes the problem on to the people with an austerity programme.

“If that is sanity then I am glad I am perceived as the insane one.

“It’s not me that’s mad. It’s the world that’s mad.”

www.thesun.co.uk...

Wonder what agenda is at play here?

As Aleister said earlier, perhaps Murdoch is really pissed off with someone.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

How can a MSM news article be a hoax? Are you serious? Did you even go and read the damn article?

If it wasnt for David Icke I would still be asleep. It was "The Biggest Secret" that woke me up. OK he has some crazy claims, but anyone with their own mind for reasoning can decide for themselves what to believe. I have found a large portion of what David Icke presents to be very factual, but then there is also some crazy speculation. I will never discard facts because I got them from a source that also distributes speculation along with the facts. What I will do is use my own initiative to corroborate the facts to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

2 reasons why it can be a hoax:

1./ David Icke = the biggest purveyor of false science and paranoid CT on the planet. Ridiculous speculation, mistranslation, half-truths and outright lies are his stock in trade. He's claimed to be the son of God, and that he sees reptilian shape-shifters. Yup, real believable and stable individual, worthy of devoted followers.
The man needs to be put on some serious meds. Those who claim to have been "awoken" by him have simply bought into his wildly speculative paranoia.

2./ It's NOT in the MSM; it's in a rag that's roughtly the equivalent of the National Enquirer. Nothing in that pulp is anything near the truth.

For both reasons, you can be sure there that while there be be a few truths, there won't be anough to balance the fantasy, and you can feel safe in filing the whole thing in the "hoax" bin without even reading it

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Yes, icky woke me up also with the Biggest secret, It changed the way i looked at everything, in fact in was a bit like jumping in the deep end, because so much of it was so heavy and frankly quite disturbing, And for a newby whos just got into the conspiracy thing, a lot of it was quite a shock.
Im very grateful to that man.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

1./ David Icke = the biggest purveyor of false science and paranoid CT on the planet. Ridiculous speculation, mistranslation, half-truths and outright lies are his stock in trade. He's claimed to be the son of God, and that he sees reptilian shape-shifters. Yup, real believable and stable individual, worthy of devoted followers.
The man needs to be put on some serious meds. Those who claim to have been "awoken" by him have simply bought into his wildly speculative paranoia.

I would dispute that, because not everything he wrote in "the biggest secret" was speculative paranoia.
It was enough to get me on my own research journey to find out if there was any backing to these wild claims.
I would never say Im a devoted follower of anyone. All Icke does is discredit real truth by overlaying a narative of crazy speculation along with it. So people like you can then come along and discredit everything based on the crazy speculation. This is a classic example of shooting the messenger, not the message.
There are many messages I got from Icke and many I shot down, but then theres the few I could corroborate. I found sources and FACTS. And I found a whole world of lies and corruption and greed and perversion.
And those that hide it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Yes thats totally true, and sadly thats also the reason its the most popular paper in the UK.
Its the MOST READ PAPER IN THE UK. How bad is that? LMAO

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Jeepers, I did not know that! It never appealed to me, I did'nt like to open a paper and have half naked women staring back at me lol.

Well at least David Icke is getting a new audience. He is a bit nuts but I suppose its a good thing if it gets more people to think more about such topics.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

A little truth sprinkled in here and there amongst the lies means nothing. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and Icke is about as close to a broken clock as you're gonna find...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IslandMason

so what?
even Gramma can google
and they are starting to too

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

What's 'The Sun' got to do with it, everybody knows that the sun laughs at itself, and it is rubbish most of the time, just like the defunct NOTW... most of the time. Where you need to look to is why is the sun both playing up, and playing down Icke, with the sun it is mostly a one way road, that of ridicule.
So, is Icke being bankrolled by Murdoch or somebody else? or a go it alone sailor which would make nobody particularly happy? Think of stories that nobody would touch with a bargepole.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by IslandMason

so what?
even Gramma can google
and they are starting to too

Yes they can, but are they finding the truth or pages written by paranoid Icke-following CTs?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join