It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The CHAKRA Test and Improve Your Soul !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Root: open (25%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: open (12%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: under-active (6%)
Third Eye: open (12%)
Crown: open (19%)

Not to bad for a sloth.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The different systems and chants or hand signals, they need to be studied. But the energy vortex/system that comprises the human form needs mending. I have ignored the root chakra for quite some time, and after doing some work last night on the first three chakras, for healing, woke up with more energy, calm and centered. After doing work with the first chakra, it seemed like a lot of insecurities were involved as well, safety issues, and my tail bone ached for until I slept.

edit on 13-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
As it was already starred will make a new post:

Actually was doing something like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Healing With Chakra Colors

While reading areas associated and speaking affirmations:

I am perfect health!

I am wealth!

I am abundant energy!

I am prosperity!

I flow!

I am the flow!

(can't remember where I was taking some of this down from), but simple affirmations, and envisioning colors. And picturing energy from earth to (not saturn, home, higher mind, higher self domain), the tree of life. And our hawthorne trees in the yard, which are very interesting and was able to visualize touching their bark, observing their roots, and feeling one with nature and grounding, feeling at home, not necessarily being home.

My third eye was very open, 75 %. The last edit, but this is probably why when I was doing an excercise of seeing a bright red orb at my tailbone, and then a small even deeper red pinprick of color in the center, and I pushed that rich red color outwards, to unblock this area.

Well it wouldn't push on one side, it was stuck, and then I lay down and did this, and a 'grey' was dislodged from that area that must have been messing with my health and energy, my chronic fatigue. So asked Higher Power and Family to remove this negative influence and any others, somewhere they can heal up far away from all of us here.

Not quite finished.

What seemed essential to the first and second chakra's when you get out of the way, money, security, not everyone has had good family or reasons to develop a sense of value in the eyes of those who are dysfunctional and instead some of us develop inner strenghts and try to rise above taking things personally and helping those around them grow up, and intercede for others. Can't walk away from family and sometimes they're helping you while you're trying to find ways to help them.

And sexuality, that is a very human lower mind thing. Not true love, romance, and some degree of sexuality, but to me its lower mind, part of the animal kingdom. While higher mind and love can transform these experiences into something else. So not suggesting celibacy is the answer for most people anyway.

But what became essential in both these Chakra's and had never thought of it this way:

They're connected, and the lowest frequency vibration of the energy bands, connecting Spirit to Matter or Earth, and the first root chakra is about self worth and believing you count, and have a right to be here, to be happy and healthy, self esteem

The second has to do with living your joy, your dreams, playing like a child, having wish lists, and believing, like the first, that you count, you have a right to live your joy, not making others who wish to dominate you happy, that you count, you are worthy of having your goals met, your dreams developed, your talents.

Both are manifesting centers , and are involved with law of attraction/affinity/pulling into your frequency your dreams and having the health and energy to do work to accomplish them.

They're about Balance, between you, and others. Win/wins should exist and we should never stop following our joys and developing ourselves and making life happy and fun, for ourselves and all that we can shine that energy upon and assist.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Root: under-active (-69%)
Sacral: under-active (-19%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: open (12%)
Throat: under-active (0%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (19%)

I don't wanna ground myself:/

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: open (12%)
Navel: under-active (-44%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: over-active (69%)
Crown: open (31%)

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well... not sure what to say about these results. haha Lots of negatives!

Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: under-active (-12%)
Throat: open (50%)
Crown: under-active (-31%)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

And then lower on the page, they can go to Amazon, and the author being so astute, and forthright, and they get a commission on any sales.

Spiritual truths, and they can't even disclose the former. Probably lower their profits, so counterintuitively, deceive you.
http//www.amazon.com/blahblahblahblah

&linkCode=as2&tag=eclecticenerg-20

Take a test, buy a book. It's a free test though, marketing. Wonder what's really important, oh spirituality right. When the linked page has less text that the link at the bottom for prospective advertisers.
edit on 14-6-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12

And then lower on the page, they can go to Amazon, and the author being so astute, and forthright, and they get a commission on any sales.

Spiritual truths, and they can't even disclose the former. Probably lower their profits, so counterintuitively, deceive you.
http//www.amazon.com/blahblahblahblah

&linkCode=as2&tag=eclecticenerg-20

Take a test, buy a book. It's a free test though, marketing. Wonder what's really important, oh spirituality right. When the linked page has less text that the link at the bottom for prospective advertisers.

You mean this? "You might also be interested in these books about the chakras at Amazon" You do realize how the internet works right? It is driven by advertising and just about 70% of the sites out there rely on advertising to survive. Instead of complaining about the site why don't you open one of your chakras and try it or keep your negative opinion to your self.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rubix
Well... not sure what to say about these results. haha Lots of negatives!

Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: under-active (-12%)
Throat: open (50%)
Crown: under-active (-31%)

Don't worry honey, everything is fine. First, you are curious. Second, you tried. Third, this is completely subjective and I just wanted people to try to open their minds and feel the energy flow. We have specific areas in our body that correlate to the soul. Some souls are more active in this phase than others, the human condition is constantly being bombarded by negative outside forces.

Meditation is a way for you to cleanse yourself of these negative energies. Not all of them have to do with other humans, some of that negative energy is coming from technology we use every day. Unplug yourself and be with nature, take a walk and enjoy the trees and flowers and water and birds.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Did you find this helpful? Weird that last night I was thinking about this thread and woke up today to see it active.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The whole idea of the test just seems to be based on the idea of balance, where all seven are supposeded be in between 5-50 percent. Giving the impression that they should be active and open, but not over and under active.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the glands in the body other then just mental blocks, and that attempting to focus or force certain points can cause pain in the lower ones or an unbalanced personality at the other points like the third eye. If anything, the whole point of chakra meditations just seem to be about regulating the body and making sure the glands or organs connected to those glands are working in sync.

For example, if I focus too much on my third eye and attempt to force it, I'm just causing tension somewhere in that area, where the brain tissue can actually tense up causing somewhat of a block by being over active, where a physical symptom would be the feeling of over loaded sensations.

Now if its under active, it probably just harder to feel or even focus on such areas, to where the points could make it harder to feel things, where it would be kind of numb or less energetic. But being under active is not so bad, if anything it allows probably allows the glands to slow down and be much less tense, which probably is the point of meditation anyways.

Thing is though, the whole idea of Chakra practice like most meditations is to learn how to control the body and its sensations, to the point of even preventing or controlling the sensations from getting out of control, nvm thought.

Think of it this way, you don't want to have a over pumping or under pumping heart, although I doubt being under-active enough to stop would be a common problem like an over active one.
edit on 14-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Hey there glad to see you are actively sharing. I had forgotten about this thread and was not paying attention to it. My apologies for having not responded to your earlier posts. You are clearly one a the few that has taken a continued interest in this subject. I think your opinion about Saturn was interesting.

I am aware of the aspects and they are part of the energy of this solar system, which in turn will effect us. The chants are for harmonious purposes and have no evil intent. If i thought for one moment they were for other purposes, I would not have shared them.

I do not use the chants often though, they are not necessary for me to connect and I meditate regularly. I, also, do not use this method to cleanse my energies and open my chakras. One thing I am not is a Satanist. I prefer to consider myself a "guardian" and a light being.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TealFox

Sure you do. But being grounded is difficult to do. It requires effort and allowing yourself to experience different methods of meditation. Some work better than others. To me being at one with nature is the best way. I feel such a calmness in my soul when I allow myself to be with the water and birds.

In this day and age of technology we are so consumed by the electronic atmosphere. There has to be a balance and I feel that many are disconnected from their energy to the Earth itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

You are right. It is about balance. I would rather be overactive in certain aspects. Did you do the test? Would you care to share the results? It is subjective and requires complete honesty when taking it in order to get an accurate accounting.

The fact you are here means you are curious. I do not think you have to take the test or even know anything about chakras or chants to benefit from the information. Meditation can take many forms. Find what is best for you and unplug from the electronic media and be one with nature as often as you can.

I used to be bound to a wheelchair and I found a way to enjoy nature then. I had a fish tank and a terrarium.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Specimen

You are right. It is about balance. I would rather be overactive in certain aspects. Did you do the test? Would you care to share the results? It is subjective and requires complete honesty when taking it in order to get an accurate accounting.

The fact you are here means you are curious. I do not think you have to take the test or even know anything about chakras or chants to benefit from the information. Meditation can take many forms. Find what is best for you and unplug from the electronic media and be one with nature as often as you can.

I used to be bound to a wheelchair and I found a way to enjoy nature then. I had a fish tank and a terrarium.

I just realized you did take it, my apologies. I was reading and not paying attention to names.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Some of the excercises and meditations, and often with a long spiritual tradition behind them, even ancient, seem to be influenced by the structures in our solar system, the soul traps that have been operating for a long time. This was more traditionally Eastern. And only really noticed the implications due to more recent research, most wouldn't. So it wasn't your understanding, these practices are long rooted traditions.

I do want to suggest to anyone who like me, struggles with the first chakra, mainly because they don't want to put roots down into the earth, found a way around this, to really envision the tree, the roots into the earth don't have to go deep, but enough for sustain energy, for Gaia is our Mother in the temporal and of our physical body system. Though our Spirit is more Cosmic and wishes to go home.

And one way of firing up the energies is to see it flowing up and out the crown into the cosmos, which reminds me of the battery idea and Saturn again, harvesting our energy.

So I changed it, I envisioned the energies, flowing up, and coming back out, the higher chakras, the transpersonal ones above and within the Crown, from Source, from the Universe/Dimension beyond all duality, only Love and Goodness, sustaining us, assisting us, and not sharing any energy with dark stars or negatives. In the end shielding not only the light shield others see, but the earthen shield as well.

I believe we are are made of energy and have energetic meridian, bands of light energy that needs to flow and there is a real connection between Chakra's, and Eastern Work with human energy systems, and DNA, which inputs light within our body. That DNA can heal with sound and intention/light. Words and positivity.

But that in our solar system has been hijacked by predators, so that taking back and restoring our personal power is important.

And seeing our DNA healing and upgrade towards Higher Human cosmic dna, a body that can hold more intellect and spirit, that can see through all traps and work to restore this planets eco systems, heal nature and be mindful of all in need, to create a higher level world.
Being conscious of this while healing Chakra's.
edit on 14-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
www.eclecticenergies.com...

Results from Chakra test

Root: open(31%)
Sacral: open(38%)
Navel: under-active(19%)
Heart: open(69%)
Throat: open(69%)
Third Eye: over-active(75%)
Crown: open(62%)

Just took it again.

Root: open (31%)
Sacral: over-active (75%)
Navel: open (62%)
Heart: over-active (75%)
Throat: over-active (88%)
Third Eye: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (50%)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The real goal of chakra healing is to restore and upgrade dna, including healing from current toxins. To vet all energies through and by our own Source and Higher Self, to not give power away, to empower others. But to restore what has been taken, to upgrade to a body that can interact or hold more of our Soul/Consciousness. And seeing this, asking yourself, your own Soul, and the Good/Love you are connected to for this to occur, for both prayers and meditations work in all the studies they've done on consciousness. The power of intention and consciousness directed towards anything has a strong outcome.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Root: -19% under-active
Sacral: 0% under-active

Everything else was in the 50% and 60% range so that's good.

My root and sacral was low because I'm hearing-impaired and have trust issues due to my past. I was bullied a lot so I don't trust a lot of people.

I also get nervous in crowds because I have a hard time hearing above the roar.

As for financial situation, it's a little shaky right now and I'm the only breadwinner. This makes me very uneasy.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Meh, the test is just generalizing with personality traits and correlating them with the chakras symbolizing different aspects of the human body. Like the root said to be something of a materialistic chakra, representing basic wants, desires and needs, or how it make one could feel secure in their own body more or less, making a very basic if not primal chakra of control or just mental security, or even major focal point.

Or how the throat supposed symbolize ones expression of voicing opinions, to how the third eye supposed to be all seeing, and lead to understanding in that respect. Like seeing through illusions and what not.

Or how the Crown is symbolize with a lotus flower that has 1000's petals...Like the brain has 1000's of different nerves.

edit on 14-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join