It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The CHAKRA Test and Improve Your Soul !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

looks like I have some work to do.

Root Sacral Navel Heart Throat Third Eye Crown

Root: under-active (-31%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: under-active (-6%)

Percentages go from -100% to +100%

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Before doing this test I already knew my third eye, crown and heart chakras would be overactive.
This test confirmed it. Now I have to balance them with my lower, severely underactive chakras.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Root: under-active (-81%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: open (19%)
Heart: under-active (-31%)
Throat: open (25%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (31%)

Interesting. Although I'm a bit worried about this -81% Root, the rest of the numbers weren't really a suprise to me.

I think since I'm such a vivid dreamer and I enjoy sleeping it makes sense my 3rd eye chakra is over active (if I'm interpruting that correct?) But I also suffer from anxiety and PSTD which probably resulted in the very low Root levels?

If I had taken this exact test before my accident, or say when I was in my late teens/early 20's. Things would have been extremely different. I wonder if most people feel that way also? Or do you feel you would have answered the same say 10-15 years ago?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My results...

Root: open (38%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (62%)
Heart: open (62%)
Throat: open (62%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (50%)

Not bad. Probably need to work on my root and sacral chakras just a little...maybe tone done the navel, throat, and heart a bit. Glad my third eye and crown are on point!
edit on 6/8/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sacral: open (62%)
Navel : over-active (88%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (56%)

Though i'd say these are probably 90% accurate, I agree with them.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

Looks like we came to the right place

Don't know if emocons count as 2nd line or not

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Very nice.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

We always have work to do in order to better ourselves. Being aware is half the battle. Try doing the test again though and don't answer definite in either direction as often. We tend to fluctuate more than we think from day to day in different situations and are not always as definite. There may be some that can be answered emphatically, but not as many as it appears you chose. I could be mistaken but when I see scores like this that is why I think they come out this way.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Root: under-active (-81%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: open (19%)
Heart: under-active (-31%)
Throat: open (25%)
Crown: open (31%)

Interesting. Although I'm a bit worried about this -81% Root, the rest of the numbers weren't really a suprise to me.

I think since I'm such a vivid dreamer and I enjoy sleeping it makes sense my 3rd eye chakra is over active (if I'm interpruting that correct?) But I also suffer from anxiety and PSTD which probably resulted in the very low Root levels?

If I had taken this exact test before my accident, or say when I was in my late teens/early 20's. Things would have been extremely different. I wonder if most people feel that way also? Or do you feel you would have answered the same say 10-15 years ago?

No need to be worried. It is entirely subjective, however, you may have some trust issues to work on. The way we were 10-15 years ago is likely much different as should be, many experiences to draw from, some negative and some positive, but all with a lesson to be learned and absorbed.

That you are taking the test indicates to me a desire to be more spiritual and to better your energy. Try the exercises I posted in the thread and pay attention to the colors. Pick the color of the root chakra and find something around the house to either wear or to focus on, then do the chant for the root chakra.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

Although you agree with them it appears you answered many questions to the definite side. I suspect if you take the test again you will get a more accurate response. We are not as definite as we think all the time about many different aspects of our daily lives. Always a little wiggle room, at least in most cases.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Well I just found out I am really maladjusted!!!

Results from Chakra test

Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: under-active (-38%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: under-active (-38%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: under-active (-25%)

I guess everyone will say that I need help. The results are real I did not fake them. I do have some latent phobias. I did claim being a mystic in grade school. It is not a good ideal to make that claim in 1970's catholic grade school.

edit on 8-6-2013 by feldercarb because: bad speller and not a clearly understandable statement.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by feldercarb

Yeah you may need to take the test again. I suspect when you answered them you were definite and I really think it is not possible for all of these questions to be answered definitively in either direction. There may be a few where you can say yeah I am definite about this or definite about that, but for the most part we do not always have a cut and dried way to be in every situation.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

It is interesting to note you chose the 2 items that you felt were wrong and you gave this whole process a thumbs down based on those under-active numbers. You, also, chose to interpret them your own way.

My results said that the Root and Crown were my under-active Chakras. I used them as examples because, according to the test, those are the two areas which I need to work the most at, in order to open them up further. I didn't arbitrarily pick them, or single them out because I felt they were wrong. I did so because the test indicated they were where I ought to spend some time opening the way for developing energy.

You said so yourself, that there are situations you would not necessarily feel welcomed...[SNIP]...Not that you would be fearful of anything, just not comfortable in certain surroundings.

The final statement I made concerning the Root Chakra partially addressed this. If a perfectly opened Root Chakra is someone who never feels fear, nervousness, or unwelcome anywhere they go, then I stand by the belief that a fully opened Root Chakra removes all personality, identity, morals, values, and ethical codes of conduct.

If an under-active Root Chakra comes with signs of feeling unwelcome, then a fully opened Root Chakra means you feel welcome and at home anywhere. Visiting a street gang makes you feel welcome. Hanging out with terrorists, murderers, and thieves makes you feel welcome.

Feeling unwelcome is a part of being human. Discernment, judging a situation for its ethical or moral implications, and its benevolence are all things which human beings have developed for a reason: it helps us identify safe situations from dangerous ones.

Yet, the "what does this mean?" link suggests that such discernment, feeling unwelcome in a situation, is a result of an under-active Chakra.

I think you could take the test again and this time try to not be so definitive one way or the other, there are many questions that if answered to the extreme one way or the other can alter the results.

Why lie and say I'm not as certain of myself as I am? So many spiritualists espouse "knowing thyself" as a tenet of their spiritual school. Yet... anytime someone does know themselves, said spiritualists get all huffy, as if the act of knowing yourself simply cannot be completed.

It can.

Life completes it.

If you take into account everywhere you have been in life, and everything you have experienced, then you do know yourself. You know your limits, you know your hopes, you know what hurts your soul, what feeds your ego, and what drives and motivates you day-to-day. Looking back and asking yourself "what did I do when X-thing happened?" can really help one to "know thyself".

I know myself.

I know when I am dead-confident for, or against a thing; and I know when an avenue is one where I don't have enough experience yet to comment.

Lying to the test won't change that.

The crown being under active does not mean you are not spiritual, it simply means in the results that you answered questions to the degree it felt you were not active enough, now, when you took the test, it doesn't mean this is how you are all the time. That is why I say being definite affects the results.

If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

Emphasis added by me.

What, aside from "you're not very aware of spirituality" can that phrase mean? It doesn't say I'm discovering spirituality, or learning to be spiritual. It says I'm not aware of spirituality, of spiritual themes, ideas, worldviews, and ideologies.

As I said in my original reply: I'm part of a group who are seeking to achieve cross-continental spiritual synthesis. We're trying to bring people of diverse spiritual ideologies together so that a larger, holistic spiritual system might be developed.

So, how am I "not aware of spirituality?" when it is pretty much my profession?

Thanks for the reply, and I understand why people hope for these quick "take an exam, find your spiritual center" things to be real. I'm always game to try them. But I've been on this road long enough where I know myself, my limits, my hopes, and what it is that motivates me. When I take these tests, I approach them with a critical eyes, and won't settle for some two-bit dime-store generalization.

Maybe for someone whose never meditated, never "drawn down the Moon", worked a psychodrama, or participated in an Hanblečeya this test is helpful.

I stick by my stance though: it didn't help me.

~ Wandering Scribe

P.S., of course my Throat Chakra is open wide. Why do you think I chose the screen-name I did? Writing is just another way of speaking.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: over-active (69%)
Throat: over-active (69%)
Crown: open (44%)

I kinda think this might be a silly game thing, but do find it interesting that I once had someone tell me they saw my chakras in this way (a stranger).

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Root: open (25%)
Sacral: open (56%)
Navel: open (56%)
Heart: over-active (94%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: over-active (75%)

I've been working on my awareness and unblocking of my chakras for a few years now, life has been much more beautiful since that's for sure. This test is really neat and pretty accurate as far as I can tell. Thanks for the great link!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i.imgur.com...
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: open (19%)

All of mine are apparently open. Sounds good.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
I saw a distinctly low trend in root chakra scores here. Mine was also a negative number, as was my sacral.

I wonder if it is a phrasing of questions vs. answers. Or if, indeed, there is a statistical trend of those hat take the test are really not as well grounded as those that don't 'need/feel/care' about taking such a test.

We also all tend to have a more open third eye (mine was 68%).

I've been working on balance but I do find myself a bit too-----easily distracted.

Squirrel!

i just noticed this post. Some relate root chakra to trust issues. But i see this differently. Im quite psi all my life, read energies, communicate and have contact. And feel things, sense, read the message, often emotionally. And when I meditate on the chakras, never really like going from root to crown, but instead go heart/throat, third eye, crown and then chi/abdomen. when I reverse this from bottom to top, it seems to bring in, heavier energies and the kind I don't want, so to speak, the physical ones.

I think most spiritual, thalamus open, with insight, work with higher energies and chakras, they may even know which chakra they're working on in this life, for example, i know its my throat one.

Don't take earthly or lower energies, material ones to the spirit centers and mind. Purify those with Spirit
instead.

Also, one can be very spontaneous in their meditations. If doing chakra type, scan yourself, be intuitive, and feel what needs work. Attempt healing.

A meditation a friend taught me that brings contact HS, and healing, well I sort of changed it to my way I guess.

Picture high frequency, off the chart LOVE light, ie kindness, gentleness, humor, giving, GOOD, and bring your own HS and Family/Source energy to your Pineal/Pituatary/Thalamus, and hold it there, heal, unblock, connect.
Rise to the occcasion.

But, I added the throat, his was the trinity, the triad of third eye, heart and chi, abdomen, or free will. Whereas I then bring this to the throat, the heart, the chi and heal, be intuitive, be spontaneous and open. The three points as one. But also, this isn't just that, the Love Light healing of your whole body, your emotions, your mental body, all aspects of self, all aura, and layers, all the way to higher self.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by jcutler12888

Very nice.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Surely I would like to test the powers of magic.

Creating something by pure will, I would create good things.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just took the test and had underdeveloped root, (health issues), and third, (introspective ) and was looking at that site you linked, the part about opening chakra's and was using these hand symbols and saying, Lam, Vam, Ram, when it dawned on me, what was going on. And I denounced and renounced it.

This is a trap. Not the Chakra's, or the meiridans, or the energy systems, but they way they want us to send our energy TO SATURN, the RAM. The Moon, The double cross, the planet of the crossing. Its all a soul trap.

I dont give any energy to saturn, its not my star, my inner chi or star is not from saturn, I am not going to the moon, I denoucne and renounce predators and instead envision bouncing saturn like a basket ball and dribbling it right into a black hole, She Scores!!!! 1 up for earth. Game over for predators! But first seeing all souls rescued from there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join