It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The CHAKRA Test and Improve Your Soul !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you aware of trust issues?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by borracho

There is a fundamental problem with trust that is hard to overcome. For many there is a need to be in complete control and when they are not, there is a nervousness and fear about the uncertainty.

. 1 - Root chakra The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You don't unnecessarily distrust people. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory. If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome. If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change. Read more at: www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/introduction.php Copyright © Ewald Berkers 2013

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

The webpage explains an under-developed Root Chakra as:

If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

I've been sitting here trying to think of something I am afraid of. I honestly can't. I'm not afraid of failing in a given endeavor, I'm not afraid of dying, or of being wrong. I'm not afraid of being on my own, or putting myself in the limelight when necessary. In fact, the only fear I can think of which I have is that of heights, I get vertigo when I'm looking down from a high place.

And about the only places I feel unwelcome are places where I know my opinions, values, and ideologies disagree with the dominant mindset: Republican conventions, Christian youth-groups and Church functions, watching a chick-flick or things along those lines.

I guess if opening the Root Chakra means having no sense of self, no identity, and no personal opinions, values, or morals... then yeah, mine is under-developed.

Concerning the Crown Chakra being under-developed, the website had this to say:

If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

Funny, actually, since I am part of a small collective of individuals who have worked hard for the past decade to plant a solid foundation for a synthetic spiritual system which combines various cultural practices, world-wide mythology, and a safe-haven for those whose spiritual compass points in directions opposite the mainstream religions.

I guess I really am not aware of spirituality... huh.

I'm going to have to go with a
on this one. The test didn't properly recognize my weaknesses, or where I need improvement.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Well then I guess it was just a big fat waste of time, oh well carry on.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well trust issues are interesting. For some reason, i leapt into bad situations with my ex, though I knew him. I was so happy, to have met him, for he was from my soul family, but quite lost in a trauma. But after quite intense trauma and losses, near breakdown, would have to say, I trust some things I know in people, but also recognize flaws. I don't trust anyone except close family, and especially the very few who want everyone in this world safe. And I am introverted, happily so, like my privacy, meditate and pray, try to raise the boys up. However, despite not trusting anyone, have consciously tried to provide home base for kids in the ministry, some of them street teens and thieves, and had a lot of things stolen. We don't completely keep ourselves safe however, for trying to reach people is the number one priority, to some extent. But we had to cut ties with those who stole even more and my sons guitar, and now are making threats against him and the one who is staying here, who we took back. Because they may be spiralling downward path in life, but each of them have a support system and somewhat family, whereas he doesn't.

So trust isn't a block to helping, it just makes me far more aware that many people have issues....And try to balance being there for those in need with safety.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up for me

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If you dont mind.
I did the german version:
Wurzel: (-31%)
Sakral: (-19%)
Nabel: (-19%)
Herz: (25%)
Hals: (44%)
Drittes Auge: (31%)
Kronen: (6%)

I experienced intuitive downloads via heart in a huge awakening experience to the truth.
Lots of synchrons. sensitive intuitive "seeing thru the veil",pre cog visions, which all turned true.
For shure i´m no longer an atheist. It happend through intuitive guidance. Took me months to understand if it was genuine or not. There were a bad taste of information about nature/god/devil/spirits/etc.
Had i done the test years before my awakening i would have better results. I was the charming, glowing, magnetizing, charismatic, starter of life loving actions. A little crazy for normal folks, but lovely and funny.

Well. If you check out the questions in the test you will find those who are about: Control of the situation or influence on people and such. I belief the chakra body is part of a trap-system supporting a kind of life-force network, with a manager at the top. Kundalini awakening = Charismatic. Who would say NO to this ?

Years before: I knew intuitivly what to say, when to say, how to say, when to start, when to stop. I lost all of this.
Some spirit left me, before the awakening started in 2011.
I went into utterly full blown forgiveness, repentance and crying before god.

Having NO charisma means = not connected to the network of the devil.
In the past - i looked a little bit down on those weak people who had no charisma .
They were kinda unattractive.

I experienced a "state" where you are "neutral" and in superposition (physic term).
Neither love or fear.
This state is impossible to hold for longer than 8 hours.
I switched between and reality events happened. After some days, i figured some laws out.

There is no free will. Even this lines are written because they had to be written right here and now.
I´m still in the trap-system - i know.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
leolady's results

Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat: under-active (-6%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: open (25%)

I enjoyed doing this ! Thanks OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Root: under-active (-12%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: open (44%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (25%)

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Root: under-active(0%)
Sacral:under-active(-12%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (12%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye
pen (56%)
Crown: open (44%)

Cool little test!
Interesting results too!

Thanks for sharing it

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I've been sitting here trying to think of something I am afraid of. I honestly can't. I'm not afraid of failing in a given endeavor, I'm not afraid of dying, or of being wrong. I'm not afraid of being on my own, or putting myself in the limelight when necessary. In fact, the only fear I can think of which I have is that of heights, I get vertigo when I'm looking down from a high place.

And about the only places I feel unwelcome are places where I know my opinions, values, and ideologies disagree with the dominant mindset: Republican conventions, Christian youth-groups and Church functions, watching a chick-flick or things along those lines.

I guess if opening the Root Chakra means having no sense of self, no identity, and no personal opinions, values, or morals... then yeah, mine is under-developed.

Concerning the Crown Chakra being under-developed, the website had this to say:

If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

Funny, actually, since I am part of a small collective of individuals who have worked hard for the past decade to plant a solid foundation for a synthetic spiritual system which combines various cultural practices, world-wide mythology, and a safe-haven for those whose spiritual compass points in directions opposite the mainstream religions.

I guess I really am not aware of spirituality... huh.

I'm going to have to go with a
on this one. The test didn't properly recognize my weaknesses, or where I need improvement.

~ Wandering Scribe

I decided to take a closer look at your results. Keep in mind that everything you answered was answered by you. The questions are given guidelines to follow based on your own answers. The test is subjective and not in any way meant to be completely indicative of your overall personality or spirituality.

Perhaps, you are not as spiritual as you think and you merely are actively trying to be more spiritual. Maybe you read and answered the questions incorrectly or misinterpreted what they were really asking. I wasn't there to monitor

That being said based on the results I see, and I am far from an expert since I only recently took the test myself and decided to share my own results, there is more that goes into the results and definitions of the results than merely looking at the bar graph and reading the descriptions to pick out pertinent information.

It is interesting to note you chose the 2 items that you felt were wrong and you gave this whole process a thumbs down based on those under-active numbers. You, also, chose to interpret them your own way.

Under-active does not mean closed and the percentages are not that far off the base point of +-0.

You said so yourself, that there are situations you would not necessarily feel welcomed...

You'd easily feel unwelcome
Not that you would be fearful of anything, just not comfortable in certain surroundings.

I think you could take the test again and this time try to not be so definitive one way or the other, there are many questions that if answered to the extreme one way or the other can alter the results. I personally was not inclined to be so definite because there are times when I am not and I think this is the case with most people.

The crown being under active does not mean you are not spiritual, it simply means in the results that you answered questions to the degree it felt you were not active enough, now, when you took the test, it doesn't mean this is how you are all the time. That is why I say being definite affects the results.

I think these chant and hand exercises would do you some good.

Guess what chakra this applies to...

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to speak too much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You're a bad listener if this is the case.

Some of it could be very accurate, but it is all subjective and not intended to be negative at all, which it seems you decided to take it as, it is merely a guide to help recognize where anyone person may need to improve their energy.

edit on 7-6-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by inbetrieb

Well Free will is another topic that has to be discussed in another thread, but I have Free will and there are things I have no control over. That being said, thanks for the German version. Try the exercises they were helpful to me. I found the chants to be soothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Awesome. I am thrilled you enjoyed it. Try the exercises.

In case you missed it.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Did you feel the results were indicative? Did you try the exercises?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Do tell. Thanks. Glad you found it entertaining. Now spill the beans...was it accurate? Did you feel there was anything to it? Did you see the exercises I posted? If so did you try them?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It seems pretty accurate for/to me.
A mix of psychology and metaphysics
and it seems to work.
(the test that is, have not tried the exercises yet)

edit on 7-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My results:

Root: over-active (69%)
Sacral: under-active (12%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (44%)
Throat: open (62%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (50%)

I enjoyed taking the test very much and am very interested in learning more about the Chakras and meditation.

Thanks very much for sharing this!

S&F

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

You are very welcomed. Glad you enjoyed it. Try the exercises. Pay attention to the colors also.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Root : under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (38%)
Heart: under-active (-38%)
[color=limegreen]Third Eye: open (56%)
Crown: under-active (0%)

lowest root, highest third eye... no idea what this means lol

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Results from Chakra test

i expected the 4th to be pretty high, even higher than that, as i did experiments with woman and inanimate objects. with the woman it was a very spiritual connection. with the objects i felt a strong sense of oneness with a clock, a hallway and others.
and from past behaviours i expected the sacral to be very high and a gifted observer said it was too active.
so all in all i'm not very impressed with the tests.

Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (12%)
Navel: open (12%)
Heart: open (62%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: open (12%)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join