It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The CHAKRA Test and Improve Your Soul !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Root: under-active (0%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (25%)

What does it mean.?
What am I.?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (56%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: open (56%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: open (38%

Cool, so are we trying to raise anything that's negative? Or everything because they aren't 100%?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have no idea if an over-active chakra needs to be addressed? If so, I have some work ahead....

Root: over-active (81%)
Sacral: open (50%)
Navel: open (50%)
Heart: over-active (81%)
Throat: over-active (94%)
Third Eye: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (62%)

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There is not a right or wrong answer to any of these. Being honest with yourself and making a self evaluation is subjective to the question being asked. Balance is the key to a healthy energy. It is never good for the soul to be under or over active in any chakra, but certainly some areas are more directly affected than others based on the importance one individual gives to those specific energies. Keeping the chakras open is better than them being closed though.

Even under active is still open, it just could use more attention than one which is over active. If you are giving to others that is great, but sometimes you overlook your own needs in the process. Emotionally and spiritually, not necessarily materialistically, so this test will help you to recognize those area which are being neglected and the ones being given more attention than necessary.

Daily this can change, but it is usually a pattern of behavior that requires direct attention through the use of meditation. I have put together a useful guide for doing the Chakra Opening Chants and Hand manipulations required when doing them.

Keep in mind, I do not advocate that this is the only way to do meditation and is not meant to take away from normal prayer activities, but merely another way to utilize the energy you have in a positive way to assist you in your daily spiritual needs.

Thank you all for responding and be well.

Soul

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

What does it mean.?
What am I.?

There is not a right or wrong answer to any of these. Being honest with yourself and making a self evaluation is subjective to the question being asked. Balance is the key to a healthy energy. It is never good for the soul to be under or over active in any chakra, but certainly some areas are more directly affected than others based on the importance one individual gives to those specific energies. Keeping the chakras open is better than them being closed though. Even under active is still open, it just could use more attention than one which is over active. If you are giving to others that is great, but sometimes you overlook your own needs in the process. Emotionally and spiritually, not necessarily materialistically, so this test will help you to recognize those area which are being neglected and the ones being given more attention than necessary. Daily this can change, but it is usually a pattern of behavior that requires direct attention through the use of meditation. I have put together a useful guide for doing the Chakra Opening Chants and Hand manipulations required when doing them. Keep in mind, I do not advocate that this is the only way to do meditation and is not meant to take away from normal prayer activities, but merely another way to utilize the energy you have in a positive way to assist you in your daily spiritual needs.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (56%)
Throat: open (56%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: open (38%

Cool, so are we trying to raise anything that's negative? Or everything because they aren't 100%?

Being 100% in either direction is not likely possible, unless you answer the questions all one way or the other to the absolute degree, however, it is subjective either way. Balance is the key, and you seem balanced. I would try to work on that root chakra though, try the meditation exercises that I posted above.
edit on 7-6-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I have no idea if an over-active chakra needs to be addressed? If so, I have some work ahead....

Root: over-active (81%)
Navel: open (50%)
Heart: over-active (81%)
Throat: over-active (94%)
Third Eye: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (62%)

Peace

Over active is not likely unless you answered all the questions to the absolute, but if you are this over active then yes you need to work on lowering your activity a bit, anything to the extreme is out of balance.

The exercises I posted recently in a post above should help. Being open is good over or under, but balance is the key to a healthy soul.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Root: open (25%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: over-active (94%)
Throat: open (12%)
Third Eye: under-active (0%)

Think I need some help

I can never remember dreams, I am very considerate to the point I always end up getting "done" over thinking about others before myself.

But then I don't "feel" part of the big plan but I do "feel" there is one.

People see my kindness as a weakness, sometimes to their own detriment. Then I feel guilty

edit on 7/6/13 by Lucifer84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Root:under-active
(-25%)
Sacral:under-active
(6%)
Navel
pen
(44%)
Heart
pen
(19%)
Throat
pen
(56%)
Third Eye
ver-active
(75%)
Crown
pen
(38%)
Seing alot of root chakra issues so far, that is interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

some of these questions are weird, what does this even mean (Are you good at developing insight?) insight to what

(Do you feel you can express your sexual feelings?) really who's business is it that i should just randomly go around chatting this to
This test doesn't seem to take individual personality's into account.

Root: under-active (-62%)
Navel: under-active (-62%)
Throat: under-active (0%)
Third Eye: over-active (88%)
Crown: open (38%)

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 7/6/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm a Domineering Jerk according to this:

Root: open (31%)
Navel: over-active (100%)
Heart: open (69%)
Throat: over-active (100%)
Third Eye: over-active (100%)
Crown: under-active (25%) - If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

The Crown definition is the most opposite thing you could say about me, the rest is I guess perceivable in some cases since I am a parent, a Leo, and ex Military.

Rawr.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I got this result:

Root: under-active (6%)
Sacral: under-active (6%)
Throat: open (25%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (44%)

I understood already the first 2 were somewhat blocked. And the throat seems to be the one I'm in tests over. My family gets into many arguments, and it saddens me more than anything, and can't find the right way to foster peace in everyone and to not give into damaged nerves over tense situations myself. This is the thing I pray day and night about, along with the entire world, to be able to stay calm and be helpful, and show the way.
Due to my third eye being open, and a communicator, and having contact in ufology and HS contact, guides, I have experienced alot of encouragement with family issues.

Its simple but hard, basically, its letting go of the reigns, and having a lot of humor. We're to simply walk into joy, abundance, happiness, Love and Compassion, basically lightness. Its being light, not gravity.

Many bring kundalini energies up from their passion and animal instincts, ie lower frequencies. You're supposed bring Higher energies down, and ignite kundalini from the Heart, Throat, Crown, via the Third Eye.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I saw a distinctly low trend in root chakra scores here. Mine was also a negative number, as was my sacral.

I wonder if it is a phrasing of questions vs. answers. Or if, indeed, there is a statistical trend of those hat take the test are really not as well grounded as those that don't 'need/feel/care' about taking such a test.

We also all tend to have a more open third eye (mine was 68%).

I've been working on balance but I do find myself a bit too-----easily distracted.

Squirrel!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

What does it mean.?
What am I.?

I would guess more spiritual than physical. Emotional (Sacral) but not really ACTING on it (Navel).

reply to post by SeenAlot

Most people lack courage and live in fear. When the Root Chakra is strong a person feels "Safe" no matter what happens. I feel "Safe" most of the time but not ALL of the time - so my Root Chakra was rated as being pretty good.

edit on 7-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (6%)
Navel: open (12%)
Heart: under-active (-44%)
Throat: under-active (-12%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: under-active (-44%)

ack alot of negatives.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

some of these questions are weird, what does this even mean (Are you good at developing insight?) insight to what

(Do you feel you can express your sexual feelings?) really who's business is it that i should just randomly go around chatting this to
This test doesn't seem to take individual personality's into account.

Root: under-active (-62%)
Navel: under-active (-62%)
Throat: under-active (0%)
Third Eye: over-active (88%)
Crown: open (38%)

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 7/6/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

Developing insight is are you able to formulate a reasoning when confronted with problems.

We all have sexual feelings and some are able to express them and others repress them.

The question is simple, do you express your sexual feelings to those you feel sexual torwards and do you have an open awareness of your sexual desires or do you suppress them?

It does not mean you go around talking about them necessarily....and I am not asking you to answer the question to me....the question is an open ended question for yourself to answer.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

I suspect you answered many questions in the definitely no. Try taking it again, only this time there should not be so many definite answers...rather we are not always definitely going to behave the same way always, but we may behave a certain way most of the time.

If you are still to the negative side it doesn't mean you can not reverse your attitude, but certainly there is always room for improvement...even on the positive side.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Root: under-active (-31%)
Sacral: under-active (0%)
Heart: under-active (0%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: over-active (69%)
Crown: under-active (6%)

Gosh, this just doesn't seem very great at all lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

This a problem for many because it relates to trust issues and the ability to feel comfortable in different settings.

. 1 - Root chakra The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You don't unnecessarily distrust people. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory. If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome. If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change. Read more at: www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/introduction.php Copyright © Ewald Berkers 2013

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

It is entirely subjective and not meant to be negative in any way. Just use it as a tool to learn more about your self. I recommend that everyone do it 2 times, the second time would probably be more indicative, however, again, it is all subjective.

I do the exercises and chants along with my own version of meditation. It is merely a guide. The colors are, also, important. Take a look at those and see how they apply to your everyday situation. We tend to gravitate towards the colors we feel most comfortable with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join