It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: What the West Needs to Know (full documentary)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
For others reading:
here is the website referring to the Khilafa:
www.khilafah.com...

Since it was founded in 1996, Khilafah.com has earned a reputation for being the foremost Islamic political and ideological website in the English language. Khilafah.com is dedicated to articulating the case for Islam as an ideology that provides solutions for all human problems and all human relationships. It is our belief that Islam must be understood ideologically that deals with individual and societal problems. At the forefront of the call of Islam (Da’wah) today is the case of presenting Islam as a challenge to the current chaos, inequality, despotism and international disorder – all a consequence of Western liberalism (Capitalism).

Very informative -
I recommend all persons interested in learning more about Islam's agenda look at it.
It explains a LOT.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I will answer your question...
KJV Matthew 27:46 My God,My God,why hast thou forsaken me?
Mark15:34 the same as above.
Luke23:46 Father,into thy hands I commend my spirit.
John 19:30 It is finished.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by FlyersFan

just answer me this FF,
WHAT STATEMENTS DID JESUS SAY WHEN HE WAS ON THE CROSS?
Or i'l make it more easy for you,
just tell me, WHAT WERE HIS LAST WORDS?

1) Jesus Speaks to the Father

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." (NIV)
In the midst of his excruciating suffering, the heart of Jesus was focused on others rather than himself. Here we see the nature of his love—unconditional and divine.

2) Jesus Speaks to the Criminal on the Cross

Luke 23:43
"I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." (NIV)
One of the criminals who was crucified with Christ, had recognized who Jesus was and expressed faith in him as Savior. Here we see grace poured out through faith, as Jesus assured the dying man of his forgiveness and eternal salvation.

3) Jesus Speaks to Mary and John

John 19:26-27
When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." (NIV)
Jesus, looking down from the cross, was still filled with the concerns of a son for the earthly needs of his mother. None of his brothers were there to care for her, so he gave this task to the Apostle John. Here we clearly see Christ's humanity.

4) Jesus Cries Out to the Father

Matthew 27:46 (also Mark 15:34)
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (NKJV)
In the darkest hours of his suffering, Jesus cried out the opening words of Psalm 22. And although much has been suggested regarding the meaning of this phrase, it was quite apparent the agony Christ felt as he expressed separation from God. Here we see the Father turning way from the Son as Jesus bore the full weight of our sin.

5) Jesus is Thirsty

John 19:28
Jesus knew that everything was now finished, and to fulfill the Scriptures he said, "I am thirsty." (NLT)
Jesus refused the initial drink of vinegar, gall and myrrh (Matthew 27:34 and Mark 15:23) offered to alleviate his suffering. But here, several hours later, we see Jesus fulfilling the messianic prophecy found in Psalm 69:21.

6) It is Finished

John 19:30
... he said, "It is finished!" (NLT)
Jesus knew he was suffering the crucifixion for a purpose. Earlier he had said in John 10:18 of his life, "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." (NIV) These three words were packed with meaning, for what was finished here was not only Christ's earthly life, not only his suffering and dying, not only the payment for sin and the redemption of the world—but the very reason and purpose he came to earth was finished. His final act of obedience was complete. The Scriptures had been fulfilled.

7) Jesus' Last Words

Luke 23:46
Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last. (NIV)
Here Jesus closes with the words of Psalm 31:5, speaking to the Father. We see his complete trust in the Father. Jesus entered death in the same way he lived each day of his life, offering up his life as the perfect sacrifice and placing himself in God's hands.

SO his last words were supossed to have been what? Not those?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I think those are out of order,but he did say them.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Jesus said the exact words that the Old Testament prophet said that the Messiah would.
Just as He claimed the 'I Am' title. Once again ... Jesus claims Messiahship.

Logical didn't really want to know .. he just wanted to deflect from the questions put to him.
Again .. logical .. want to join the religion I'm starting? Gods angel appeared to me.
Really. You can believe me. I have no proof .. but ... just trust me.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I went by the way they are printed in my KJV Bible...
Matthew,Mark,Luke and John

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

hmm.. Do i have to say anymore?
I see an evolution of theology from Mark to John.
Like the gospels miraculously giving a story that supports the belief in circulation.
So was Jesus pbuh fearful and anxious and calling on God like Mark says or was he in complete control and doing his job of dying for the sins of the world as John and Luke try to show?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I know that the member didn't really want the answer,it was fun
looking it up for myself,nice Bible study.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I know that you don't want the answer but...
The Messiah had taken the entire worlds' sins upon Himself.
That is why the Messiah was saying," Why hast thou forsaken me?"
The Messiah always had contact with the Father until the very end.
Yeshua/Jesus was born without sin and became sin in order to
pay our sin debt to God.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You only see what you want to see. And you keep deflecting.

Answer the question ...
wanna' join my religion that I'm inventing? Trust me ... the angel of god appeared to
me in our garage and he told me all sorts of things .. things that contradict the bible
and the qu'ran ... but don't even think about that because the angel is just correcting
past mistakes made by muhammad and jesus. I have no proof that this angel appeared
but you should buy what I'm saying and follow what I say anyways ... and ignore that I'm
a sinner and totally unworthy of God choosing as a messenger ..... otherwise I'll get my
thugs to do some harm to ya'll ...

So ... buying it yet? No? Why not? It's the same thing Muhammad did.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You only see what you want to see. And you keep deflecting.

Answer the question ...
wanna' join my religion that I'm inventing? Trust me ... the angel of god appeared to
me in our garage and he told me all sorts of things .. things that contradict the bible
and the qu'ran ... but don't even think about that because the angel is just correcting
past mistakes made by muhammad and jesus. I have no proof that this angel appeared
but you should buy what I'm saying and follow what I say anyways ... and ignore that I'm
a sinner and totally unworthy of God choosing as a messenger ..... otherwise I'll get my
thugs to do some harm to ya'll ...

So ... buying it yet? No? Why not? It's the same thing Muhammad did.

sure!!! I am all ears!
Tell me the creed and declare that you are abandoning the belief that you had till now!
Then i'l give it a serious thought!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You have GOT to be kidding. Sarcastic. Facetious. Ironic. Whatever you want to call it......
dude....

REALLY????

You have several questions not answered here, and you need to address those if you want to pass the test of 'credibility.'

Quit with the deflection.
Stop condemning 'the West' and its citizens.
SPEAK TO THE ISSUES.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Wild i seriously doubt he will answer anything much liek a certain iranian on the baords. You show something to them and they just say its untrue. Or its been corrupted. Or its this balh blah blah. And they wonder why people do not take them seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

You have GOT to be kidding. Sarcastic. Facetious. Ironic. Whatever you want to call it......
dude....

REALLY????

You have several questions not answered here, and you need to address those if you want to pass the test of 'credibility.'

Quit with the deflection.
Stop condemning 'the West' and its citizens.
SPEAK TO THE ISSUES.

your credibility is already lost when you failed to follow the golden rule.

I'l answer some things.

I also feel angry at myself for revealing the few details(age, marital status, country etc) about myself that i did to you.
YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW ANYTHING MORE!

I would suggest other posters to be careful if they are inclined to share it because it could be used against you when you are revealing it in good faith.

Why don't you believe me that i have nothing against western people, i just don't like western ideas/ideology and want to reveal them/it for what they/it are/is!
You do believe something like this from kgnow, don't you?

There is no way to find true muslims, its no one sect that is true, a wahabi muslim can be peaceful and a sufi can be the worst creature you have met.

There is no website that keeps track of sects.

Its also shallow to assume that muslims from any specific sect behave or think as if they were produced in an assembly line. Its easy in christian sects as they are more cult like and have a leader that they can't cross unless they want to be be kicked out.
We don't have masjids that only allow a certain sect or where only a certain sect people go.
I myself often go to a masjid of a sect that i don't agree with and yet we pray side by side, i don't agree with all their ideas but that does not prevent me from hugging them during Eid.

Remind me if i missed any questions.

Btw, if you want to know my identity, know that I AM A MUSLIM

edit on 15-6-2013 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by wildtimes

Wild i seriously doubt he will answer anything much liek a certain iranian on the baords. You show something to them and they just say its untrue. Or its been corrupted. Or its this balh blah blah. And they wonder why people do not take them seriously.

were you saying something??

Do you have any real questions?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

There is no way to find true muslims, its no one sect that is true, a wahabi muslim can be peaceful and a sufi can be the worst creature you have met. There is no website that keeps track of sects. Its also shallow to assume that muslims from any specific sect behave or think as if they were produced in an assembly line. Its easy in christian sects as they are more cult like and have a leader that they can't cross unless they want to be be kicked out.

OH so you cannot tell the diffrences between Muslim sects,but you can for christians? Double standard methinks?
You are just as shallow to state something like that. Unless you go to cults they are cult like,but most christians do not subscibe to that way of thinking. If anything submission is key to a sect or cult. A follower of a cult submits themselves to their leaders will. Normal christians do not submit to anyone but God. We do not submit ourselves to our pastors or our preachers. Can you say the same as well?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Normal christians do not submit to anyone but God. We do not submit ourselves to our pastors or our preachers. Can you say the same as well?

i am glad to hear that

but there are people who do that right?

Yes i can say the same. We submit to God Alone. Although to be fair there are ignorant people who blindly follow their leader.

In Qur'an there is a verse about it to take a lesson from it.

9:31
They have taken
their priest and
their monks for
lords besides
ALLAH. And so
have they taken the Messiah, son
of Mary. And
they were not
commanded but
to worship the
One God. There is no God but HE.
Holy is HE far
above what they
associate with
Him !

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

We submit to God Alone.

Not exactly. Muslims follow what they THINK God wants - the Qu'ran.
But unfortunately, God didn't have anything to do with the Qu'ran
Just like each of the Christian groups THINK they do what God wants.
But unfortunately, they each have interpreted the bible their own way.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

your credibility is already lost when you failed to follow the golden rule.

Erm.....
when, exactly, did I 'fail to follow the golden rule'?
If someone asks me "Can you explain your position in more detail, please?"

And I say, "okay, I see you don't get what I mean", and then I DO EXPLAIN my position ---- more clearly....and at the end ask, "do you get what I mean now?"

how is that, exactly, not treating someone the way I want to be treated??????

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I also feel angry at myself for revealing the few details(age, marital status, country etc) about myself that i did to you.

Why?

YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW ANYTHING MORE!

Okay.

I would suggest other posters to be careful if they are inclined to share it because it could be used against you when you are revealing it in good faith.

Yeah? Like, when I disclosed to you my beliefs and then you tried to say I was a hater??

Why don't you believe me that i have nothing against western people, i just don't like western ideas/ideology and want to reveal them/it for what they/it are/is!

OKAY.
HERE WE ARE.

We have FINALLY reached the crux - the bottom line - the summit - the heart of the matter.

YAY!!!!

You do believe something like this from kgnow, don't you?

No. To be honest, I have not decided whether I trust him or not. It's up for debate. But he does make a good case for his premise.

There is no way to find true muslims, its no one sect that is true, a wahabi muslim can be peaceful and a sufi can be the worst creature you have met.

THANK YOU.
I think I might cry now.
Really.
Thank You, Logical7.
Thank you.

There is no website that keeps track of sects.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join