It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nano-Fiber Propagation one of the reasons for chemtrail spraying?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This person/website seems to think so........

www.dataasylum.com...

Obviously some of these topics have been covered before but after a quick search I found no thread posted linked to this site. If this has been posted before feel free to point out the thread and a request to combine shall commence.

First of all I agree with some of the conclusions at this link which conclude that the spraying is for altering the atmosphere for any number of reasons like blocking the sun or weather modification. Just because I believe it happens does not mean I can prove who is doing it or where or how often.

I find the assertion at this link that some of the spraying has resulted in nano-fiber propagation fascinating. I have heard of nano-fiber tech before but never seen it claimed it was being sprayed. Although it sounds far fetched, I think anything is possible.

I think some posters need to be reminded of this which is posted above every thread:

Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails: This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies related to systematic modification of the earth and its atmosphere. Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Seems a little unbelievable, but who knows.

It would be nice to see some evidence, not just speculation.

ETA: I was speaking of the nanobots fusing with nerve endings and controlling everyone story at the link.
edit on 6-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
sofia smallstorm put together a presentation on something similar a few years ago (the dark agenda of synthetic biology) ..interesting stuff and seemingly well researched. more recently she's been promoting a story about a lady who claims to produce insects from her skin.. the inference is the chemtrails are some kind of nano material that replicates inside a living host - it's trying to produce life forms..

..all she had to do was show us some actual video of this happening (an insect coming out of the skin) or photo's of it supposedly happening.. i'm about to check out that link you've provided but somehow i think it's going to be more of the same stuff everyone else says.. only different

[edit]
..i read the article, it's interesting in the same way i might hear an interesting story at the breakfast table of a crackhead, but there are too many pop-culture references (family guy episodes, movies, etc) ..i can't discredit what they're saying entirely, this stuff is right up my alley, but there's nothing "solid" to back it up.. sofia's material is much better researched and even that's unreliable..

(from that link) one of many red flags

For example I have phase 2, but I am not contagious, but I can be if they decide to make me contagious in some way - typically kissing.

edit on 6-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: i knew this'd end up being a steaming pile of...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think this topic at the same link is well worth a read.

www.dataasylum.com...

It is a well defined explanation of gangstalking which is the end result of nano-fiber propagation.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I fail to see how an extremely technologically advanced topic is researched by watching Science Fiction movies. I also fail to see how fiction can be used as a basis of "proof" of concept. There are a lot of movies with talking bears, but if someone were to say that bears must actually talk....they would be laughed at and discredited. So to with sci-fi technology. It might be visionary, but it is still fiction.

Then add in the overall theme that this is done on a world-wide basis, but is using Biblical morals as a cue/cause to implement the "torment" of making the wrong choice. The largest religion on the planet is Christianity, but the total population of the world is still NOT Christian. How would all these people know enough about the Christianity "rules"? They wouldn't.

Passed by a kiss has it's own disadvantages. Not all cultures kiss. How would this spread in Somalia, for example?

This is a perfect example of why I do not believe in any conspiracy theory. The proponents take bits of fluff here, a fiber or two there, an slub of truth now and then, spin it on the internet, knit it to other conspiracies, and attempt to make a whole cloth. But the fail, always on close examination.

At least to me.

And there would still need to have proof of the technology involved. Is there any proof that these nanofibers are being sprayed? No. That they can work within our bodies in the way suggested? No. That there exists nanobots, capable of spreading by a kiss, or anything else? No. And that's just the basics.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There are references to things in music,movies,video games, tv shows etc. etc.
It's called hiding in plain sight.......or what some refer to as the Illuminati throwing out clues.
Some believe in it some don't........I do..............

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

on the subject of Sofia Smallstorm aka Sofia Shafquat.....

i present you this ;

metabunk.org...

snoopyuk

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't believe this. It makes more sense to put it in the water supply. Spraying means it is entering the bodies of animals, and over the land, which would mean a tremendous waste of the stuff. Surely if they wanted nano particles in us, they'd introduce them at water plants, we all drink water in on way or another. They'd still get into animals who are 'housed' rather than free range, but spraying them still doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
everything from that website is referenced from pop-culture, but the website then goes on to claim;

• Misdirection and disinformation cover the internet. Everyone is a shill, liar or just stupid. No one can think for themselves. If it's not on this web site, its wrong.

on the subject of Sofia Smallstorm aka Sofia Shafquat..... i present you this ; metabunk.org...

thanks for posting the link
edit on 6-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I think some posters need to be reminded of this which is posted above every thread:

And some posters need to remember the motto of ATS....

Deny Ignorance...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And what are they making reference to?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
It's called hiding in plain sight.......or what some refer to as the Illuminati throwing out clues.

I don't.
I recognize that a similar organization has supposedly been in existence in every culture and every age. They must not be very good at hiding if you can see through it all so easily.

Not 'you' personally, the general 'you'.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No.

Nano does not mean invisible and undetectable - if there was anything "nano" being spread then you would be able to detect it and positively identify it.

Outside laboratories where "nanobots" can do single things (such as move a lever, rotate, etc) multi-function nano-computers and machines are still science fiction.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

There are a lot of movies with talking bears, but if someone were to say that bears must actually talk....they would be laughed at and discredited.

But I saw them talk at Disney World...

I also saw a couple of mice that talk..

Mickey and the other was Chuckie last name Cheese..

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What was it that brought you to the conclusion that it is happening?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
This is a perfect example of why I do not believe in any conspiracy theory.

Thank god we have people like you on conspiracy forum.
Who knows, we would probably all be dead by now.

Thank you for making me and everyone feel that your infinite wisdom is superior to 95% of the wackos on ATS.

Although on this subject we can agree.
Nano-Fiber chemtrails doesn't sound that plausible...not that we will ever really know for sure.
edit on 6-6-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

Thank you for making me and everyone feel that your infinite wisdom is superior to 95% of the wackos on ATS.

It is not about having infinite wisdom, but it is about being informed and with the last couple of threads from the OP it is very clear they are very well misinformed.

Such as many who constantly make threads that are just How do I say this....Really uninformed and refuse to actually learn the truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by stars15k
This is a perfect example of why I do not believe in any conspiracy theory.

Thank god we have people like you on conspiracy forum.
Who knows, we would probably all be dead by now.

Although on this subject we can agree.
Nano-Fiber chemtrails doesn't sound that plausible...not that we will ever really know for sure.
edit on 6-6-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

Sorry my personal CHOICE offends you.

I explained why I came to that conclusion; believe or not, I don't care. In no way did I state "think like I do."

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

There are some who say it is to immunize the populace before alien infections spread after "disclosure."

Chemtrails Spraying in Preparation for Contact

Dr. Bruce Cornet writes, “Hypothetically, the reason for spraying could be in preparation for contact. As a biologist I am very aware of what foreign viruses and bacterial agents can do, and so is the government. Whole tribes of Indians were wiped out by contact with the disease germs carried by the Spanish to the Americas. If there is any possibility for cross contamination and disease, an alien species could not land and make contact, period! Unless they remained suited up in decontamination outfits.

One way of building our immunity to their diseases is to inoculate us, but doing so by airborne particles is the slow way - not as good as a shot in the arm. If these ETs are benevolent, they would not attempt contact until a significant percentage of our population is immunized against all their potential diseases. If these ETs were here to exterminate us, why not just land. Their contamination would spread like wildfire, and the confusion resulting from contact would disrupt any attempt by government to control the spread of that contamination. Large and expensive projects to inoculate populations are usually not done by diabolical leaders intent on destroying their resources. So, don't be so paranoid. Keep looking. " Thanks to Dr. Bruce Cornet

www.nationalufocenter.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Strictly speaking he's just "hypothesizing" that that might be the case.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join