It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sean hannity called out by mark dice on bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Never heard of Mark Dice before, but he sounds like a nut job to me. Not that I would EVER want to defend Sean, but he DID allow the mention of Bilderberg and he DID ask the guy what specifically he wanted Sean to talk about.

Dice made accusations, called Sean juvenile names and pretty much made a fool of himself. Sean didn't "pretend to be an expert", nor did he say he "didn't know about the Bilderberg group", as Dice asserted. Sounds to me like he's looking for people to sell his books to.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
WTG Mark - most of the talking heads are scum-bag gate keepers.
notice how Sean is mr slick.
Talking heads of course - stick to the overall divide and conquer mentality - libs v conservatives.
it's all about subterfuge.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, Hannity was willing to talk about the itinerary for the meeting that year so...

Mark Dice is an idiot. That is all.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Hannity is an idiot and a despicable character. I don't know Dice but I already think he has more going on than the flathead Hannity who is the male counterpart to Ann Coulter and liked about as much. Star and Flag.

Because I also think Bilderburgs are the heads of the ruling classes from antiquity. Their mission is manyfold. Among them:

Maintain their authority and power,
acquire and control the earths resources,
oppress the poor (keeping them uneducated and sickly so they are in no condition to fight even if they were smart enough to understand what is going on) exploit and enslave the worker, all the while selling the population inferior goods, they don't need at inflated prices.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I agree with BH's post. Looks like a lot of made up hooopla in order to get attention to sell a book.
The left and the right both do it, but they are usually more smooth about it.
This Mark Dice looks like he doesn't know how to run a schtick very well ... he's too obvious.
(maybe Sarah Palin could give him some schtick lessons).

new topics

top topics

join