It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Past is in front. The Future behind. Now is the Present and a Gift of God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Great threads inspire us to write great replies. Here is a recent reply of mine to a thread on linguistics. I would like to see discussion on this topic.

Let me give you a present. The past is in front. The future behind. The present is a gift. Get it? Anyway, the reason I say the past is in front is because you are facing it. The future is behind because it has not happened for you yet. The Hebrew mindset sees it this way. The word 'aharit' means to come after, later or behind. What is in front has already happened and comprises your story of life. Those lost in ignorance have no conception of what is behind them and can only face an uncertain future beyond death. The righteous (Those found by the future approaching) are turned and know the future through hope, therefore, we face what is unseen rather than what is seen. As a paradox to this, we see what is hidden. I give you a present in this thread that is only a poor reflection of the true present given by our Father. Let me introduce you to morphology.

Morphology is the manner in which roots of language morph to form new words. This morphing of forms creates the branches of the tree. Each branch tells a story from the roots and seeds from which they come. If you like this sort of thing, go to Amazon and order the book, Ancient Hebrew Lexicon by Jeff Benner. Get a used copy. Trust me, you will thank me later. Next, get a copy of a tiny book called, Dictionary of Word Roots and Combining Forms by Borror. Another great book is by Michael Hayes called, The Hermetic Code in DNA.

Morphology is the combining of roots to form sequences. One word is a sequence of letter. For instance, Aleph in Hebrew means Strength (OX). The ancient Hebrew Pictograph is the shape of an ox head. Bet is the shape of a tent opening and looks like a spiral with squared edges. Put them together and you have your first root, Father, or the strength of the house. The Father sits at the tent opening and guards the family. In Hebrew, the word Truth is Aleph, Mem, Tav. Remember which direction is the end. Tav is the Omega of Greek and Aleph is the Alpha of Greek. Beginning and end have a middle that represents the world around you. Mem is water. In the middle of time, we have the present (Water), which is our gift from Christ of baptism. We are immersed (Involution and Evolution) into the waters (Amni) of life so we can turn from our sin (Past) and repent. What is the gift of Christ? The ability to turn in the waters of baptism:

Amni - River of Life (Baptism).
Amnio - Bowl that catches the blood of the lamb (Sacrifice).
Amnion - Sac covering the baby in the womb (Like your body on Earth).
Amniotic Fluid - Waters covering the new life in the Mater / Matrix / Matter / Mother.
Amnesia - Condition of the waters (Can't remember).
Amnesty - Forgiveness in a foreign land.

What you just witnessed is English, made up of Hebrew Greek and Latin (Progression to English), which tells the same story as that of the gospel message. The reason it works this way is a fact that we cannot reason away as accidental. When 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet are combined with 24 letters of the Greek, we have English rendered into the East/West combination of both (46 letters). Again, this is on purpose by God. With DNA, there are 46 chromosomes. Two pairs of 22 chromosomes and 2 sex chromosomes have a function, just like language. 2 sex chromosomes start the process. 2 proteins stop the process. There are 22 proteins that render the sequence of proteins in the body like language. Really, there are 20 proteins and 2 that are programmed to stop the rendering, like periods. Each of us is a story told by God, complete with punctuation. We are the ones reading that story. 46 letters from Eastern (concrete) and Western (Abstract) to form the human that is a reflection of both languages. When complete, the human form is dual (Right and Left Brain). The WORD is where it starts. At the end, God reads the paragraphs you add. You have a part in this book of life and TAV is the Cross of Christ you will face when faith in the beginning of creation is seen clearly.

Check my facts. 2 Proteins to stop. 2 Chromosomes to start. Both language and DNA are a mirror of the other. How is this possible apart from design? Reason it away if you like, but God told us and left us with evidence and proof (TODAY) that it is so. DNA is our proof.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Do you have proof God exists yet? People say no proof is possible. I say, you need to deny ignorance and embrace truth.

We are proteins (Letters) that form in Triplet Codons (Roots). Add proteins between and get new words. Form chains of words and get paragraphs. Form paragraphs and render the tree of life as a human, plant, animal and so on. The acorn has a 75 foot oak tree enfolded. The oak tree supports the life of forest creatures and produces more acorns, producing more trees, supporting the overall environment. All of this is the essence of WORD.

Go back to the Hebrew language and there is a story telling you now it was accomplished. Here are threads I have done on this topic:

Agra Bio Linguistics - Hebrew Story

Linguistics of Word / WorLd

Secret of Two Crossed Sticks TAV

Goat Hair Tents

I discovered all of this with the Benner Lexicon. There is much more. Each branch from the root conforms to the trunk in the middle. All of reality happens in threes. Like a zipper pulling both sides of the zipper together, Greek and Hebrew pull the two sides of the world together. All chemical bonds must have a catalyst. Ours catalyst is English as a result of the other two coming together as one. . God knew we were not ready 4000 years ago. Today, are we ready? Shortly. First, the enemy is the footstool. I could show you this in another thread:

Glass and Ceramic - The same sun that melts wax hardens clay. Water keeps clay soft. Time is the key to salvation and involution is the mechanism. Look to the future and enjoy the gift of the present.

Your past is gone. Your future begins now. Turn from the past in repentance and face your future with hope. This is the present of God, our ability to face the future with forgiveness of our past. Evidence is all around you.

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Time to get involved. Love others and Love God is my plan for life going forward in a new direction.

Denying Ignorance - Turning toward truth.

Face truth and deny ignorance. The purpose of ATS is this...

Written on 6/6/2013 (2+1+3=6). How do we overcome the Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons)? The beast of our animal nature (2 Timothy 3) is overturned with the Word of God and the breath given. Nitrogen is 777 and Oxygen is 888, markers of God's love forming the cross. God has an answer to the tyranny around us. That answer is to turn to the one that can help.

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

TURN away from ignorance. The Bilderbergs also meet today. Where are they trying to turn our world? Back toward ignorance. Ride the tide of the waters and the shore on the other side awaits.

See you there...

edit on 6-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Aymara people in the Andes also believe the same.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As usual, your musings are so profound, they are hard to understand, as Peter said about Paul. Deep, dark waters...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Amazing thread. I believe everyone would benefit from a dose of perspective on such matters. Facing the past is akin to not looking ahead of you at where you're going, and that's unfortunately a prevailing mindset these days.

DNA is very much a language. And that is a very literal statement. Kudos.

top topics

join