It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a new world order, kids!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I've been babysitting lately, and during this time, I'm watching lots of cartoons.

A lot of these shows, I grew up with (I'm a teenager), so I never noticed before...

But God, its everywhere.

^ I grew up with this show, and I never noticed in the older episode how many times he says "new world order."

And this newer spongebob episode, I saw just a few days ago. That blatant symbolism really caught me off guard.

There's a lot more examples of the blatant symbolism. Example; Yu-Gi-Oh.

And here;

Sorry, I know its nothing new... but come on. If you've taken any kind of psychology class (like I just finished yesterday), then you'll understand exactly how every little detail of information and entertainment is incorporated into children and adolescents like water in a sponge.

The symbolism in cartoons (for children) or in adolescents (like in adult swim) is all over the place.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You should watch some of the stuff being pumped into the kids in the uk! Its not so much symbolism, its more pushing the NWO ideas into the kids minds.
Dont want to derail so I'll save that for another day.

S&F OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You might be interested in something I discovered yesterday that I'm not going to post on ATS until I know more. PM me if you are.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
is it meaningless because we see it in kids cartoons..?
..or is there something lurking in those kids cartoons?

here's a good rundown on the teletubbies
www.crossroad.to...

..it all works toward the same agenda

You should watch some of the stuff being pumped into the kids in the uk! Its not so much symbolism, its more pushing the NWO ideas into the kids minds.

..i think that kids game-show "Trapped" goes way beyond anything merely "NWO"

more info about changes to education system in videos & mp3's by Charlotte Iserbyt and Stan Monteith
edit on 6-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: qwertyuiop

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Of course our young minds were indoctrinated. Anyone growing up in this country can look back on how it affected their mind set. I was lied to about everything. Religion, History, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Disney Land, "News", TV, my mind is still recovering.

So they do it today too. Anyone with kids gets to see what they are spouting. Its interesting enough.

I think some of it is directed at familiarization with certain concepts. Like you said, how many times do they really need to repeat the phrase "New World Order"? Remember, conform, belong, obey.

Some other notions like the Illuminati and Masons might be instilling distraction from the real Powers behind the scenes. It must be working, we mantra it here all the time. Who's really running the show? You said some guys in robes in the Redwoods?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Like you said, its symbolism.

A new world order, a changing of the guard, the search for a better life are all part of humanity so of course its going to be a common theme.

Its the same as religion. You can have two separate cultures with no contact a world apart yet they will both come up with a version of God.

These themes have been with us since we have existed. It shouldn't surprise you at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I guess it shouldn't surprise me... but it does hit me hard, every time I see it.

Usually, my take on the more extreme cover-ups (aliens, nwo, bainwashing, etc) is this:

Yeah, it could happen. But I'm not sure. I have no proof one way or the other.

But seeing blatant evidence of a conspiracy so big, wicked, and twisted really screws with me.

Children are something you don't intentionally corrupt.

That's why I fear having kids.

I am perfectly content living in the middle of nowhere and having my child/children mostly cut off from the mainstream media, and the modern world in general (as much as realistically possible, anyway)... but my fiance and I both play video games. And I cuss like a sailor. And I tend to get angry kinda easily.

Even cut off from the rest of the world, I have the potential to screw up my kid. I grew up in a slightly jaded family, and I haven't completely broken everything I inherited from them just yet.

It bothers me that, if by some miracle I DO manage to change and become a wonderful parent, the world is just going to ruin my child anyway. Not just with NWO stuff, but media in general--violence is good, girls should dress like whores, guys think its cool to hit it and quit it, etc.

That's it. We're not having cable in my house.

Eh... sorry. My reply became a rant.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I guess it shouldn't surprise me... but it does hit me hard, every time I see it.

Usually, my take on the more extreme cover-ups (aliens, nwo, bainwashing, etc) is this:

Yeah, it could happen. But I'm not sure. I have no proof one way or the other.

But seeing blatant evidence of a conspiracy so big, wicked, and twisted really screws with me.

Children are something you don't intentionally corrupt.

That's why I fear having kids.

I am perfectly content living in the middle of nowhere and having my child/children mostly cut off from the mainstream media, and the modern world in general (as much as realistically possible, anyway)... but my fiance and I both play video games. And I cuss like a sailor. And I tend to get angry kinda easily.

Even cut off from the rest of the world, I have the potential to screw up my kid. I grew up in a slightly jaded family, and I haven't completely broken everything I inherited from them just yet.

It bothers me that, if by some miracle I DO manage to change and become a wonderful parent, the world is just going to ruin my child anyway. Not just with NWO stuff, but media in general--violence is good, girls should dress like whores, guys think its cool to hit it and quit it, etc.

That's it. We're not having cable in my house.

Eh... sorry. My reply became a rant.

Welcome to society.

What your describing is no conspiracy, its the evolution of humanity.

You list a number of bad things and I agree with them but don't forget the positives also. We are moving along a path and it will be good and bad but we are still moving.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Having raised 4 kids it doesn't surprise me at all. They've been indoctrinating our kids since Sesame street. My 6 year old once asked me if Bert and Ernie were gay.
Thing is, he didn't even know what "gay" meant at the time.
Regardless of the subject matter what's important is that you discuss what they see with them. Most of what I see isn't indoctrination at all but subtle warnings from the creators of the shows. Ok, so you kid hears "New World Order" on a cartoon - that's your intro to tell them what really goes on in the upper circles of power.

The only real dangers of tv are kids watching too much and not getting exercise and being advertised in to wanting every last new toy and game. Indoctrination can only happen when communication is lacking between a parent and child.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I may respectfully disagree that there is a larger agenda but you are very correct that its up to the parent to educate their children.

My sympathies for raising four although I'm sure it was a joy......us as parents and adults teach our children and shape them into what they will become.

Not TV

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Welcome to society.

You list a number of bad things and I agree with them but don't forget the positives also. We are moving along a path and it will be good and bad but we are still moving.

Actually with the current state of the world, like the OP stated in its current condition, how could one not believe it as a conspiracy?

Yeah we are moving on a path, but why encourage this bad behaviour when we have the conscious awareness to recognize forms of good and evil behaviour.

Why would we let evil behaviour dictate how society moves forward in a positive direction?

That is contradictory and hypocritical.

That is not evolving/moving forward in the right direction. That is moving forward in the wrong direction, along an evil path.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The deterioration of the moral fabric of our society has been the result of a concerted effort on the part of TPTB, and it's going to continue to progressively worsen over time.

It will be a daunting challenge for those of us that have/plan on having children to shield our kids from the deplorable influences of mass media and pop culture.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Just as bad as some of the crap on the Disney channel (the live shows like Wizards of Waverly Place and those other horrible shows which pump bullcrap into kids)...

edit on 6-6-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What I got from these video is the writers are putting the NWO in a bad light not a good light. These cartoons are actually teaching kids not to trust the NWO.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
When the human race starts populating other planets which is seriously unavoidable. maybe not in our life time but it will happen. Thats when humans will be a "new world order" where earth is one whole country. America was once considered a new world.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Quoting HopeChest:
::
"Welcome to society.

You list a number of bad things and I agree with them but don't forget the positives also. We are moving along a path and it will be good and bad but we are still moving"

And if we're moving towards a world of controlled information, of strict limits on what you may say, of penalties for crossing the current Politically Correct Mantra, of lack of recourse to arms for the private citizens, of loss of privacy in our correspondence, of all executive positions filled by the chosen few-- of countless things some of our ancestors have fought and died to preserve being tossed out like scraps from supper----You say that is evolution of Society??? I say it is a boot on the face of mankind forever.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

wOULD IT BE SO HARD TO JUST TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT THE nEW wORLD oRDER WAS ESTALISHED BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE NEW WORLD AND THAT ONCE THE REPUBLIC IS ESTABLISHED AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER STANDS THAT THE EU, AND ALL ELSE WILL FALL TO DEMOCRACY AND ETC....WE ARE TRYING TO ESTABLISH A GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE? tHE ONLY THING IN OUR WAY IS THE SYSTEM IN PLACE BY bho. PYRAMIDS

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I am apologizing. New world order means what? The new world as opposed to the old? What is the old? Queens and kings? Perhaps the Bilderbergs are asking how can we retain power in the face of democracy? Does it not seem that the US is a mighty forceful implement of power that Jehovah wanted from the original Israelites? They wanted a King, he wanted an elected Judge. We need to wake up. Have free men for centuries been fighting for Jehovah?Is not the power of law under a republic the rule of law? Do we as citizens of this great republic surrender unto terrorists such as the regimes currently under power? We need to authorize power to the faithful/ I believe BHO stands n the way of a free Republic!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Everyone;

I understand your perspective, but from my end, it looks like DE-evolution. The thought of bringing up children in that kind of world scares me.

This, I can agree with. The goodness in the world makes any hell worth withering.

Regardless of the subject matter what's important is that you discuss what they see with them. Most of what I see isn't indoctrination at all but subtle warnings from the creators of the shows. Ok, so you kid hears "New World Order" on a cartoon - that's your intro to tell them what really goes on in the upper circles of power.

Props for raising four chillins

Also, not that I'm planning to have kids any time soon, but I've been practicing on my siblings and cousins (all younger than me, quite a bit). My sister is eleven, and she follows the conspiracy feed on facebook while I stick to ATS. She's learning. I've converted her.

In fact, she leaped off the couch and royally freaked out when she heard Crocker go "NEW WORLD ORDER!" ... I was babysitting at the time and she was there to hear it too.

She gave me a "OH MY GOD, DID YOU HEAR THAT?" face, and I said "Yeah, I know. I heard it."

The deterioration of the moral fabric of our society has been the result of a concerted effort on the part of TPTB, and it's going to continue to progressively worsen over time.

This is my concern. But more to the point, I'm even more worried that the NWO and the powers aren't responsible for this subliminal stuff.

It seems obvious that they are, but its very well possible that they aren't.

And if that's the case, then humanity is degenerating all on its own, without being under attack by psychological forces... and that terrifies me a lot more than an attack that we can reject, exterminate, and conquer.

Just as bad as some of the crap on the Disney channel (the live shows like Wizards of Waverly Place and those other horrible shows which pump bullcrap into kids)...

Oh yes. Disney channel is all Nazis.

Embrace the presence of worlocks and skimpy clothing.

What I got from these video is the writers are putting the NWO in a bad light not a good light. These cartoons are actually teaching kids not to trust the NWO.

I hope so. This would be really cool.

But there's no telling how they intend for the NWO to affect children, psychology is fragile and sensitive. Also, the mention of NWO isn't the only thing in those cartoons... but also references to Freemasons, brainwashing children into getting vaccines, and glorifying the consumption of junk food that will, and I quote, "make your insides rot."

When the human race starts populating other planets which is seriously unavoidable. maybe not in our life time but it will happen. Thats when humans will be a "new world order" where earth is one whole country. America was once considered a new world.

Sure, but this won't happen in my generation, and most likely not the one following. I'm worried about what my children would be exposed to, here in the world where we have to live right now.

And if we're moving towards a world of controlled information, of strict limits on what you may say, of penalties for crossing the current Politically Correct Mantra, of lack of recourse to arms for the private citizens, of loss of privacy in our correspondence, of all executive positions filled by the chosen few-- of countless things some of our ancestors have fought and died to preserve being tossed out like scraps from supper----You say that is evolution of Society??? I say it is a boot on the face of mankind forever.

My thoughts...

wOULD IT BE SO HARD TO JUST TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT THE nEW wORLD oRDER WAS ESTALISHED BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE NEW WORLD

I'm worried about the connection between the Bavarian Illuminati's intentions, founded by Adam Weishaupt, which incidentally merged with Freemasonry, which incidentally, is all over the world now holding people of power under its mysterious cloak, particularly in America. If you look at the intentions of the original Illuminati, the thought of them operating and functioning behind the scenes alive today should frighten the hell out of you. It gives the term "New World Order" a new, much scarier meaning.

I am apologizing. New world order means what? The new world as opposed to the old?

More or less my thoughts too.

Its a bizarre world.

edit on 7-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I am apologizing. New world order means what? The new world as opposed to the old? What is the old? Queens and kings?

he gives you a key to start looking at the League of Nations which spawned the United Nations.

I am not going to lie and say this is easy to understand, but what is imperative is that you cover a broad range topics/ politics/science/economics/military. All those that the United Nations Governs and controls.
edit on 7-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

join