It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/6/2013= 6/6/6, First Day of Bilderberg Meeting 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Alex Jones is going to start taking photos of everyone he thinks posses a threat to the establishment and hand their details over to the FBI?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Well my friend what I think is VERY important as it is what you think. The sharing of ideas is what makes this forum so great. In the absence of ideas from every thinker there would be no debate and hence no need for ATS. The fact that a group selects a date for a given action does not have an impact on its outcome. The meeting could have been on any other date with the same results, that takes me theorize that this date might have been selected with the sole purpose of playing a mind trick on those who they know are always looking for strange coincidences. It could probably has also being to add a mysterious note on what they do, but again the date plays no important role on the outcome. Of course I may be wrong but when I ask I am looking for answers not criticism unless it is constructive. Your analysis even thou respected doesn't answer my question but it's well received given the fact that what YOU think is very important to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sattro

Well my friend what I think is VERY important as it is what you think. The sharing of ideas is what makes this forum so great. In the absence of ideas from every thinker there would be no debate and hence no need for ATS. The fact that a group selects a date for a given action does not have an impact on its outcome. The meeting could have been on any other date with the same results, that takes me theorize that this date might have been selected with the sole purpose of playing a mind trick on those who they know are always looking for strange coincidences. It could probably has also being to add a mysterious note on what they do, but again the date plays no important role on the outcome. Of course I may be wrong but when I ask I am looking for answers not criticism unless it is constructive. Your analysis even thou respected doesn't answer my question but it's well received given the fact that what YOU think is very important to me.

I think the 'elite' use specific dates because of the energy associated with certain dates or alignments, I'm no expert but I think they understand the workings of this physical universe to the extent they can manipulate the world with their knowledge of energy.

I'm dissapointed ATS hasn't covered Bilderberg, but I guess anything outside of America isn't given much notice around here

<< 1   >>

join