It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief decoding on the english language

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

How about you link your information and provide souces for the rest of review. Otherwise, don't get upset if people think you are a BS artist who has no basis and no facts. Don't give us un-named boogie men who are controling the system behind the curtains, that's an opinion. To me, using "TPTB" as an excuse instead of hard facts is a fallacy. Don't claim esoteric knowledge which allows your mind to be free and others to be enslaved, that's an opinion. Facts, which are varifiable, is how one should support one's theories. Not using conveluted mumbo jumbo and New Age / NWO bovine excrement.

It's threads like these which sets back human knowledge a couple thousand years.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I guess that eXactly eXplains Y "X" marks(piece of land) the spot, or why "X"is the variable in math equations. Obviously, "X" symbolically represent the convergence in to a single point. "Y" seem to more of the combination of two concepts in to a singular line of thought such as the word "philosophY"."Philos" and "Sophia" are the greek words for "Love" and "Wisdom", respectively, held together by the "Y". It is also interesting that "Philosophy" starts with a "P" and not the phonetic english spelling :"Filosophy". Maybe that's because, when its a non-sexual love, such as the love of craft or industry, the male gets the credit. ie philosophy, philharmonic, physics, Phonics (Greek word for voice). Theres no F*ckin way that those words are going to start with a Feminine, "F". Personally, I don't think there is anything nefarious ( thats an "F" word, btw, not a "PH" word)
with this phenomenon. Rather, I see this as the result of an organic process of written language coming to terms with the phonetics of the common tongue. Great thread, OP! this topic wold make a great lecture for a first or second year graphic design class.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Siberbat

I love coming home from a long-hard day at work, to the sweet taste of Ats members
*insert sarcasm*

My friend; I never said any of this is fact, I never asked you to beleive it or even read it, you choose that part. All I did was present some information I found, that seems very believable to me. This is just the tip of the ice berg Im sure, Im not adept into etymology as I said earlier.

Its no big deal, why you guys sound so harsh when responding? I am a human, no need to get mad at your computer because the words you see, arent agreeable to yourself. .

My information comes from a friend, through verbal communication. . He has done all his research and IS adept, and he doesnt float on sites like this. Im just showing what I learned, and things I learned by playing with words myself (like the word Love >Evol >Evil).

Or Heart = hurt

or Harmony = harm money - because world peace would harm the financial system.

Or Peace = piece = half or division and not Whole (like the D and the O).

As Ive said I didnt create this language, there were other human minds behind it WAAAAY before I was even born. Im just noticing things, and my friend taught me how to se things differently.

@ the other guy who responded many times with me, asking me quesstions and what not.. You are very harsh and not really civil. You take things to seriosuly, making it hard to even WANT to respond to you. I dont have to come onto this site just to reposnd to someone who is talking down to me because they dont like or agree with what I said.. So there is your reason for not being responded too.

So I answered both of you about where I get my information - my adept friend, myself as I have been playing with words now for some weeks. This friend has been DEEP into the occult knowledge, the history, decoding langauges and books like the Bable and Genesis..

He is very wise, adept and knowledgable about many things. Im jsut a young gentleman learning here and there.

Next time I make a thread I will include "Do not take everythign so literally, you do not have to continue reading this thread as you have free will, do not allow your emotions to be manipulated over these words" - that should save alot of negativity in the future

Thanks for coming guys, sorry this thread wasnt earth shattering for you lol

edit on 8-6-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There is a book you might enjoy OP, I know I did years ago and I know nothing of linguistics. There were many things about horse that linked together and it was 'aha' moments very often like 'mer', 'mare' and 'bridle', bride.
It's called The Book of Babel: Words and the Way We See Things by Nigel Lewis, a linguist who may see things a bit more as you do.

Book description fromAmazon

his extended essay-lexicon celebrates the creative confusion of the world's languages as they interact in overheard "echoic" words, muddled popular etymologies, & the misunderstandings among cultures. This book examines the amazing & amusing "category mistakes" of metaphor. Why are whitecapped waves "white horses" in English, "sheep" in French, & "little goats" in Spanish? What is the connection between birds nests, baskets, & friendship? Eggs & eyes? Focuses on a single location to show how multiple meanings arose from the mixed & immemorial activities of peasant life. Shows ancient patterns of perception & prejudice at work as well as the resourceful power of the mind to reap a rich crop of meaning from a small seedcorn of words.

Excerpt from Library Review

"This book subscribes to what has been called the 'strong metaphor' theory whereby metaphor, so often treated as the product of 'fancy,' is considered to be at the psychological deep core of perception. ...[M]etaphors not only arise out of perception but are formative of it."

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Actually Mr CovertPanda, who is not even civil enough to address me by my name, I simply asked you to provide proof to back up your assertions, as well as correcting some things you said.

You proceeded to attack me and and my ideas and called me a 'slave to the elite.'

Now you put up a post claiming these ideas were given to you by a friend after claiming before to being attuned enough to sense 'vibratorial' energy. Do you wonder why your ideas are attacked? Sheesh!

A simple word of advice; you want to defend yourself, bring proof to the table. Something a trusted friend tells you will not cut the mustard as proof here.

You don't want people attacking your slipshod ideas, don't post to ATS.
edit on 8-6-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. I wrote a similar thread, its something that needs to be looked at.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!,

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99 here on my fist thread

I must say; you have been my favorite member to read, listen to and pay attention to

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Thanks, your first thread is a very good one. Nothing special about my posts, but they are from within. Life is a struggle trying to turn negative to positive through all stresses but the answers are within us. We have the answers within as connect to ourselves and Source/God/Love, by whatever word we choose for Divine Love.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My friend; your posts are far from nothing. I have learned much from you in the past some years.. Im sure many others as well. Your posts are a reflection of yourselff, and your positive intention is enough to bring a smile on the readers face (given they have a decent heart, and self acceptance), to me, that is much more then "nothing"

Thanks again Unity, hopefully I will have more to come, but not regarding etymology.

Take care

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: covertpanther

this thread is being referenced in reddit.

reddit article discussing this thread

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join