It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief decoding on the english language

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

DNA (DAN > DANS MARK/Denmark)

I thought that stood for deoxyribonucleic acid? Oh wait, it does. You can't just take apart every word (or acronym no less) and assign it whatever hidden meaning you see fit.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Thank you my friend, glad you enjoyed it thus far

It would be nice to get more members in here to decipher more and bring in their knowings of etymology.

Btw your avatar is random and hilarious lol
Take care

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandcastler

DNA (DAN > DANS MARK/Denmark)

I thought that stood for deoxyribonucleic acid? Oh wait, it does. You can't just take apart every word (or acronym no less) and assign it whatever hidden meaning you see fit.

I dont think you are understanding things here - Those in CONTROL today are the ones who have ALWAYS been in control.

They win the wars, they write the history book, the text books. They make the words, they are the founders of what we call science today.. They have ever so expanded the original empire; and control every aspect of reality on Urth today.

Im not "just taking apart" anything... THEY DID IT! Im just showing you how they did it. I didnt create this language, I didnt make up nomenclature, YOUR CONTROLLERS DID MY FRIEND!

Lol.. So yea, you kind of can take things apart and root other words - because that is what they have ALWAYS done with langauge - their favorite tool.

I bet any amount of my bank account - that if one of us were to meet in person, the controllers of ruling elite bloodline (not the queen she is only a FACE - she has advisors, who have advisors) .. they wouldnt even speak or know english! They would be communicating in a preserved-ancient tongue.

Bet my life at that one! Again, dont take this has fact brother. Take it however you want - your just reading spells on a computer screen while the world around you keeps spinning.. Your life and care for knowledge is up to you brother

Btw I dont make "whatever hidden meaning I see fit" .. LMAO! Its a three letter acronym! I will need to do much more research into this - but if I were to guess - Dan is an individual who carried the bloodline or Genetics (Genesis), and DNA is the symbols for genetic coding. Wouldnt it make sense for these elites to make the symbols that representing genetics, a scrammbled up version of HE who carried the genes?

Just probing your mind

edit on 6-6-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Money = Moon

Those who entered into orbit with their big-ass spaceship and messed everything up for Gaia (the true spiritual identity of this planet) and termed her "Urth" and hid the meaning of fire/light with "EAR'-th" started all of this.

Those beings from the stars, who star-ted it all; are the ones who passed their genetics to the "special" little brats of humanity - bringing MAN-KIND. Notice how MAN-KIND means a kind of man?

Lets quote something and do a brief breakdown - "Thats one SMALL step for MAN, one GIANT leap for MAN-KIND" .. The astronauts are puppets; they do and say as they are told - that is why NASA (or NAZI; because they adopted Wernher Von Braun and Co.) are so secretive and sneaky with what they do.

Anyways - this simple quote from Niel Armstrong - why bother dividing MAN and MAN-KIND? Who is Man-kind? Probably the giants in the bible that genetically crossed with the humans below.

Its a small step for an ENTIRE species to go form their planet to the moon... Its a giant step for another species to have compelte control over (another?) minor species.

Go to the Grandmaster lodge in Washington DC - they have pictures and murals of all the astronauts (look into brad meltzers decoded - washington DC) - who are OBVIOUSLY high masons. Not just anyone can become an astronaut - it has taken them 2 thousands years to get off this planet on their own - its their biggest accomplishment thus far.

Here is another one - these Masons LOVE egyptian culture - they have their own sphinxes and pyramids everywhere, they're symbol for their "illuminati" or "illumanated" is a pyramid with an eye.

So; the symbol that controls the masses.. The good ol' "$" .. $$$$$$$$$$$$

What is behind this symbol? Well its ISIS of course. Compress the symbols of ISIS into one symbol and you have $ ..

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Love the thread, if you really want to step up the game on this, go here and see if you can change the words and then use the techniques in order to completely look at the story the way that is supposed to be told.

Let me know what you come up with

users.aber.ac.uk...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Let's look at the word Fart.
F-art, F is the FFFFFF sound as it comes out your butt followed by art.
So the word 'Fart' is the art of expelling gas from your bum or FFFFF.

Come on! Everyone knows that the word "fart" comes from "far" = the extreme distance to which my malodorous farts are able to extend, and "T" = the 1st, 4th and 6th letter of "Tostitos" which can sometimes smell similar to farts; especially after consuming Taco Bell... 1+4+6=11, 1+1=2... The number of Taco Bell burritos needed to produce one horrendous FART (or FAHRRT). Do your research!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
Money = Moon

Those who entered into orbit with their big-ass spaceship and messed everything up for Gaia (the true spiritual identity of this planet) and termed her "Urth" and hid the meaning of fire/light with "EAR'-th" started all of this.

Those beings from the stars, who star-ted it all; are the ones who passed their genetics to the "special" little brats of humanity - bringing MAN-KIND. Notice how MAN-KIND means a kind of man?

Lets quote something and do a brief breakdown - "Thats one SMALL step for MAN, one GIANT leap for MAN-KIND" .. The astronauts are puppets; they do and say as they are told - that is why NASA (or NAZI; because they adopted Wernher Von Braun and Co.) are so secretive and sneaky with what they do.

Anyways - this simple quote from Niel Armstrong - why bother dividing MAN and MAN-KIND? Who is Man-kind? Probably the giants in the bible that genetically crossed with the humans below.

Its a small step for an ENTIRE species to go form their planet to the moon... Its a giant step for another species to have compelte control over (another?) minor species.

Go to the Grandmaster lodge in Washington DC - they have pictures and murals of all the astronauts (look into brad meltzers decoded - washington DC) - who are OBVIOUSLY high masons. Not just anyone can become an astronaut - it has taken them 2 thousands years to get off this planet on their own - its their biggest accomplishment thus far.

Here is another one - these Masons LOVE egyptian culture - they have their own sphinxes and pyramids everywhere, they're symbol for their "illuminati" or "illumanated" is a pyramid with an eye.

So; the symbol that controls the masses.. The good ol' "$" .. $$$$$$$$$$$$

What is behind this symbol? Well its ISIS of course. Compress the symbols of ISIS into one symbol and you have $ ..

Actually. On a serious, non-fart related note.... Neil Armstrong has said he thought he said "one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." Meaning his stepping off the lander was a relatively small step for him, a man, but a huge step for all mankind. It is believed his Ohioan way of speaking clipped the "a" or, alternatively, that the radio snipped it. Hell. maybe he was just nervous, being the first guy on the moon and all. but you probably dont buy that he was the first... nevermind.

Kinda messes up your "ANALysis"
edit on 6/6/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Co-vert-pan-the-r

I get it now. You have opened my eyes.

Co = Carbon Monoxide
Vert = Green
Pan = Bread
The = Short for "Thetan" of Scientology
R = The sound that pirates make

I've got it! Your name really means you are a Thetan Pirate who can breath carbon monoxide and eats moldy green bread.

Stay away from my mind Thetan Pirate!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Hahaha i love me some sarcasm
star for you my friend

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

You have a PM. I hope this is of some help for your journey. Friend

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Preply to post by Sandcastler

I didnt make the language my friend - but that was pretty fuuny as well!! Humor is great

The black panther is my favourite species on Ea(UR)th; they are a stealthy and wise species - covert is undacover

I hate pirates...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Large amounts of horse t-ur-ds,
t representing the divine symmetry of the ancient Masons and the hidden occult knowledge combined with UR, ancient bearer of light and what I say when confronted with lots of horse dookey. Ds which stands for 'dumb stuff' to further show the quite large amounts of horse (hoarse) turds, hoarse being what your throat is as you fertilise your garden of bs by making a large number of assumptions about myself and my 'oh so obedient slave mind' and the more you type the hoarser (hoaxer) your voice gets, and becomes even weaker (week-UR, being a week in Iraq with the war Dub-ya initiated ).
I'm typing on a telephone (telling bone) so I'll respond at greater length when I'm nearUR to a powUR outlet (don't let the elect-trickery - is this something to do with Dub-ya and Gore?), but to be honest, my 5 year old nephew's philosophy is more cogent and able to be understood than the hoarse t-UR-ds being transmitted via your FIN-gURs, referring to when there were Mermaids in ancient Mesopotamia!

edit on 6-6-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by cuckooold

All you did was a google search and copy/pasted something about the word coin..

Actually no, I did more than one search and I didn't copy and paste. In the normal world we call this research.

How did I fail to do anything? The OP was pretty basic, and made much sense. The langauge itself is a conspiring attempt to control the masses.

How so? Evidence?

What you are doing in your mind - is only relating to a version of truth (within the language) that has been taught to your so obedient mind. The real his-story and meaning of the words dont mean exactly what you were taught.

How do you know what has been taught to my 'obedient mind'?

As I said - many of the words or sounds which is what words are based on - sounds are vibratorial frequencies from the throat (chakra) - the words come from ancient times.

Says who? Evidence? Some of the 'words' you use don't actually exist

The updated english langauge (American/Canadian) far differs from the old spoken/written langauges. Basically; what you know of language today is only relevant to the soceity you are slave and obedient too

In the times of old; the kings ruled the world, they were adept in the occult knowledge, in the spiritual knowledge.. They beleived they were BLESSED (BE > LESS) through their genetic bloodline....

Which old spoken/written languages?

Why do make assertions with no proof?
Deny ignorance, not propagate BS.

Knock this off all you want - the bottom line is this; your still a slave, still a trapped soul in a PLAN-NET, still controlled by GOVERNMENT (Govern > Ment = control over the mental or mind), still slaved to the very words you Spell, Curse, Think or speak.

That IS THE TRUTH my friend. You can rip off any website you want - its ALL based on HIS STORY.

Rip off what website?

By the way, that's you're, not your.

You don't use money (or is that Moonie as in the weird Korean sect)?
You are free from what normal people require to function in this society?

@ the brilliant english teacher. . Congradulations

You are a teacher of the new english - and as has been referenced a couple times in this thread already, the english we use today is a rip off of many langauges from old times. What you use and know of TODAY in regards to language and literature - is only relevant to TODAY and the governing society you are obedient too.

The sounds, spells, and curses still have meaning and STILL carry its own energy from earleir times. Because you dont beleive it, doesnt mean its not true. Your english came from somewhere else is the POINT here. Not even knowing that letters are symbols, and where those symbols originate from is your first mistake as a "teacher".

You know nothing of what I believe. You just make assertions which are completely ignorant, as you do with your so called 'vibrational' knowledge of the language.

I prefer my qualifications linguistics and the English language than being trained in BS, ignorance, and fairy tales for adults.

Before you stated English is a unique language, now it's a rip-off language. Well, is it one or the other?
English is an evolving language - is that a rip-off?

Do you actually know anything about language and how it develops? You can't spell, your vocabulary is atrocious, but I guess that's all part of being the recipient of 'secret knowledge'

Instead of knocking it off - its more enlightening to an individual to start playing around with words, decoding/decrypting things.. English will start to seem weird, you will see the roots from earleir known cultures and languages (like german and latin as one poster, pointed out).

I have no issue with playing around with words and sounds, but to make assertions based on such things alone without referencing and providing evidence to back up your assertions is far more condecending than actually providing proof and helping others to understand.

Theres no need to have that condescending attitude when you dont agree with someone - no where did I say "BELEIVE AND TRUST IN EVERY THING I SAY BECAUSE ITS FACT!" hahah... No. I am typing up these spells, to poke at your mind and make you think beyond the automatic-and-obedient ways you have been trained.

If you were poking at my mind and saying anything of any relevance I would acknowledge it. What you are in fact doing is acting as if you are the recipient of some occult knowledge an us 'slaves' are so ignorant as to not see how we are enslaved.

I sometimes wonder if posters of such threads are in fact not some trolling software created by the CIA or NSA so-as to spread disinformation and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hey brother; why even bother responding when all it seems to do is go against what you "know" and make you un-easy?

I am not threatened to learn new things and be proven where I am wrong. Im not threatened or worried if you can civily correct me where you seee fit. So again; there is no point in coming here all condescending acting like an antagonist. We are all in this world together - as I said earlier, I have not slaved you or brought harm upon you - those we refer to as "elites" have.

So ease up a bit my friend; I dont even understand why an individual disagrees - then keeps coming back for more? To argue and boost your ego? Or maybe to just shun others because you have no spotlight? Go make your own thread bro

Thanks for your input, my mind and perspective on reality and his-story has not changed since I started this thread.

Take care buddy

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Easter Island has nothing to do with what im talking about. . Many many mysterious languages came and gone.. Im confused to why you even referenced Rongorongo jibberish anyways :S

I referenced it as an example of a intelligent thread.

As for the God/Dog/Sirius connection - I ask you personally; have you ever been in contact or seen another intelligent being besides a hu-man?

Im sure I already know the answer to this; which is why you wouldnt understand dog-man talk lol. Beings who came from the stars (where it all STAR-ted), with dog-like appearances. . That is the connection.

I havent perceived or seen these dog-like humaniods; but i have seen other entities who FAR differ from humans. Becuase your mind is shut, your third eye is closed, and you do not care to explore or learn beyond your 5 senses. . Does not make this knowledge irrelevant, only to your ignorance does it become irrelevant.

You being certain you already know the answer to questions you pose displays a closed mind wrapped in ignorance.

You know nothing of me, but seem determined to construct a character to match your assumptions and this is reflected in the 'conclusions' you come to.

Learn to think for yourself; rather photocopy and rip things from what was already written in spells. More so; learn to use your mind more then 10% lol
Langauge is only a chokehold over humans who use it day in and day out. One sees, understands and percieves things much more clear in silence - or meditation.

Your use of language is atrocious - where are my photocopies and rips? Regarding the quotation about the coin; I referenced that with the website the information came from. That is one of the accepted ways of referencing information!! That's why I put the website link in the post. SO people could see that my information had some validity and I didn't pull it out of my rear end . Your own arguments are poorly written, make use of non-existent vocabulary and nonsensical arguments based on 'vibratorial' words. Relying on purely subjective opinions without evidence allows one to make nonsensical statements and then inform others that they are closed-minded or slaves or caught in the choke-hold of language.

Essentially, your arguments carry no weight.

For someone speaking of silence, you speak an awful lot, and much of that is gibberish.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is the etymological version of the Time Cube. Which, if you write it in ancient Sumerican cuneiform, right-to-left, which is obviously the best way to analyze the development of the Modern English language, is Emit Buke. Bilabial plosive being unvoiced, naturally.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hey brother; why even bother responding when all it seems to do is go against what you "know" and make you un-easy?

I don't feel uneasy, I simply cannot abide by BS, especially when a topic I have some knowledge of is discussed in such a fashion that I feel is either incorrect or ignorant

I am not threatened to learn new things and be proven where I am wrong. Im not threatened or worried if you can civily correct me where you seee fit. So again; there is no point in coming here all condescending acting like an antagonist. We are all in this world together - as I said earlier, I have not slaved you or brought harm upon you - those we refer to as "elites" have.

I've already discussed condescension and condescending attitudes and feel no need to go over prior points. I'm glad you don't feel threatened, especially as I've made no threats.

So ease up a bit my friend; I dont even understand why an individual disagrees - then keeps coming back for more? To argue and boost your ego? Or maybe to just shun others because you have no spotlight? Go make your own thread bro

I didn't realise that this was a closed forum and that members of this site are not permitted to post in threads and argue against ideas they consider to have little or no merit.

Again you show how little you know or understand me, by making more statements full of ignorance. If you can't attack the arguments attack the poster - that shows how weak your arguments are

Thanks for your input, my mind and perspective on reality and his-story has not changed since I started this thread.

I'm happy to hear that.
Congratulations

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The boomerrang is back

Thank you for your destructive input, and excessive attitude towards myself and my posts.

I asked you a question about contact or relations with off world beings; not many people have those things in their realities so of course based on the way you are going in this thread - you have not. You still didnt answer the question, have you?

I will say this; you are right, everything you thought and knew before reading this thread is the truth to you, I am not taking ANYTHING away from you. There are facts and truths in my posts that you choose to skip over - and just point out everything you dont agree with.. Which shows you have no real interest in the thread your just an itching flea

My last post to you, you will not be replied to from here on out. It is not fare for other members to read through this thread and come upon us exchanging bad energy back and forth..you are not civil or repsectful, nor do you care of the other members. Yet continue to bash my knowledge and typing skills (btw im not speaking im typing genius).

With all due respect; I say good day

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hahaha, this is hil-ari-o-us!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The boomerrang is back

What do you expect? It's an open forum, and as someone schooled in the topic you're discussing I feel a duty to respond

Thank you for your destructive input, and excessive attitude towards myself and my posts.

If you think this destructive and excessive, you have a lot of living and learning to do

I asked you a question about contact or relations with off world beings; not many people have those things in their realities so of course based on the way you are going in this thread - you have not. You still didnt answer the question, have you?

No, I didn't answer, as you decided to come to your own conclusions about my experiences. If you know so much about me, obviously there's no need to answer.

Of what type of other worldly beings are being discussed for that matter; extra-terrestrial, inter-dimensional, or some other type perhaps?

I will say this; you are right, everything you thought and knew before reading this thread is the truth to you, I am not taking ANYTHING away from you. There are facts and truths in my posts that you choose to skip over - and just point out everything you dont agree with.. Which shows you have no real interest in the thread your just an itching flea

What facts and truth?

Please illuminate me

My last post to you, you will not be replied to from here on out. It is not fare for other members to read through this thread and come upon us exchanging bad energy back and forth..you are not civil or repsectful, nor do you care of the other members. Yet continue to bash my knowledge and typing skills (btw im not speaking im typing genius).

You haven't explained anything, and you've made assumptions about words that sound similar. After I refute your arguments you decide to attack me rather than the discussion on the English language. Then you decide I'm being disrespectful.

If you're not willing to engage in an argument where someone challenges your ideas as half-baked at best, and then proceed to insult and deride them on a personal level, it just shows a lack of any substantive argument.

By the way, I've asked a number of questions of you, and I've yet to even receive one answer regarding evidence of your claims.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join