Fluoride in drinking water.

page: 10
10
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Philippines
 


Hopefully this link takes you there.


Wow thanks, that would have taken me awhile to find. Unfortunately just about everywhere I search by state/zip, or when I click the map, I see this:


Your water supplier does not currently store their water quality report on our online system. Please contact your water supplier for additional information. If you are a water system and you want to have your CCR listed click here.


The only place I did find (so far) with some reports is Virginia, but the reports are annual, with some showing 2010 (or older) data. Nothing updated daily =(

[Virginia Water Suppliers]

I think if the companies were more transparent and would publish their daily assays online, there would be less uncertainties in what people are drinking and less "conspiracies". If I ever have to buy bottled water I do look at the contents/ingredients. I think public water should have the same standard.

At the same time I do realize there is contact information to the water suppliers listed, but I don't understand why the water quality report isn't readily available. I suppose I will try to contact some suppliers to see if it is easy to get a recent report from today/yesterday. Can you post a link to a report from your company?




posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines
 


Unless you work for the governing body, you will not see the daily reports (unless you can access them from the water agency in charge). They release an annual report showing where there where any deficiencies and what was done to remedy it.

In my province, this is the website. All a person has to do is click on their community and it will show what was tested and the last time it was tested as per the permit to operate a waterworks.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Philippines
 


Unless you work for the governing body, you will not see the daily reports (unless you can access them from the water agency in charge). They release an annual report showing where there where any deficiencies and what was done to remedy it.

In my province, this is the website. All a person has to do is click on their community and it will show what was tested and the last time it was tested as per the permit to operate a waterworks.


Thanks again for that info. The reports on that link seem much more comprehensive than Canada's Southern neighbor, and readily available.

You say the reports are annual, and it does look that way. What would happen if one day the water plant finds something in the water far outside of the guidelines? Will they stop operations? Will that incident show up in the yearly report? Will anyone outside of the company find out (if there are no immediate health effects)?



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines
 


If anything happens, it is reported to the environment officer who makes a decision based on the information we give him along with sampling that we must take and send to a third party lab, who forwards their information to him/her.

Say for instance a town does not have a back up generator at their water plant. When the power goes out because of a storm or whatever, the pressure in the water lines drops to zero. This must be reported as soon as the power comes back on to the environment officer who will tell us to take 3 random samples from around the town for 2 days while a boil water advisory is put on the town. We take these samples and send them to a third party lab to test for any "bad pests" in the water that could make people sick. If it comes back clean after the second set of samples is tested, then the boil advisory is lifted, meaning that the water is "guaranteed" to not make someone sick.

So people will be aware of this as they have to be. As long as everything is within the minimums and maximums of operating, you should never hear anything. This is one case where no news is good news.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
From what I am told by a county water official- Fluoride is extremely difficult to get out of the water system. So if a town stops adding the fluoride due to public outcry... isn't it a little bit too late? It's already there. It can't be boiled out- only makes it content stronger, can't be filtered out- Not even reverse osmosis gets it all out!

So you drink bottled water and think you are safe! What about your showers. From what I am told it 's effects can also be absorbed through the skin. Can someone please tell me how to get the stuff out of the water and if it can be absorbed through the skin or are we all just plan screwed?

Seems as if everything is falling into place for the Illuminati plan. reference the ILLUMINATI'S OATH - IT PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims
 


There are ways to get the fluoride out, reverse osmosis is one way, and probably the best way.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Too much fluoride causes a reverse effect of deriving minerals from water, a process referred to as de-mineralization. This causes cavities, which is ironic because it is added to prevent against this problem in the first place. This however, should be the least of your worries. The fluoride added to water contains a number of heavy metals that are extremely harmful to our bodies. The added mineral, is a type which is derived as a byproduct of harmful substances such as cement and steel. Can you imagine the effects of these substances when exposed to the human body?

Start protecting you and your family. Filter your water!

pnwfilters.com...



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have often wondered about Fluoridation
What can I Say that hasn't been said already, especially by this great man!


blogs.ei.columbia.edu...



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrenkoko
Too much fluoride causes a reverse effect of deriving minerals from water, a process referred to as de-mineralization. This causes cavities, which is ironic because it is added to prevent against this problem in the first place. This however, should be the least of your worries. The fluoride added to water contains a number of heavy metals that are extremely harmful to our bodies. The added mineral, is a type which is derived as a byproduct of harmful substances such as cement and steel. Can you imagine the effects of these substances when exposed to the human body?

Start protecting you and your family. Filter your water!

pnwfilters.com...


Do you have any sources for your claims?

If you do not reply, I will assume you do not, and that was just your opinion.



posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrenkoko
Too much fluoride causes a reverse effect of deriving minerals from water, a process referred to as de-mineralization. This causes cavities, which is ironic because it is added to prevent against this problem in the first place. This however, should be the least of your worries. The fluoride added to water contains a number of heavy metals that are extremely harmful to our bodies. The added mineral, is a type which is derived as a byproduct of harmful substances such as cement and steel. Can you imagine the effects of these substances when exposed to the human body?

Start protecting you and your family. Filter your water!



What is this? A 1 post advertisement? (I removed your link from the quote for SEO reasons



posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotG
 


Who is that?



posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Philippines

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Philippines
 


It was just an analogous comparison, it wasn't meant to be a direct correlation between the two.


I understand, thanks for your participation =)

What I question is what else is in the tap water besides fluoride? Perhaps it is the distraction?



It would have to be quite the coordinated conspiracy. You would have to fool the operators of the treatment plant, or have a chemical company along with many people in on it to package, make, distribute, etc. I work in a water plant. I can assure you that nothing nefarious goes on there as the regulations are quite stringent.



I'm not so sure about that. And I don't think there is anyone involved at the treatment plants that can do anything about it. Since you let me know where you work, can you get a photo of the MSDS on the bag of fluoride used for treatment please? =D

One of my friends told me about the prevalence of antibiotics, hormones, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the water treatment plants and wherever its final destination may be after that. Can current water treatment technology filter out those things listed above? I am researching more, but here is a start of the issue, I'm finding science papers as well, they do exist.

AP: 41 Million Americans Drink Water Contaminated With Antibiotics, Anti-Convulsants, Mood Stabilizers, And Sex Hormones


I didn't get a photo of the MSDS, I was there and couldn't remember what you wanted a picture of so I took a picture of the packaging. The only thing I did was rotate the picture as they were all sitting on a pallet and Iphones don't like taking pictures upside down.

You should be able to Google that code that is on the side and check things out though.

Sorry it took so long but that plant is out of my usual area!



posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

superman2012

Philippines

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Philippines
 


It was just an analogous comparison, it wasn't meant to be a direct correlation between the two.


I understand, thanks for your participation =)

What I question is what else is in the tap water besides fluoride? Perhaps it is the distraction?



It would have to be quite the coordinated conspiracy. You would have to fool the operators of the treatment plant, or have a chemical company along with many people in on it to package, make, distribute, etc. I work in a water plant. I can assure you that nothing nefarious goes on there as the regulations are quite stringent.



I'm not so sure about that. And I don't think there is anyone involved at the treatment plants that can do anything about it. Since you let me know where you work, can you get a photo of the MSDS on the bag of fluoride used for treatment please? =D

One of my friends told me about the prevalence of antibiotics, hormones, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the water treatment plants and wherever its final destination may be after that. Can current water treatment technology filter out those things listed above? I am researching more, but here is a start of the issue, I'm finding science papers as well, they do exist.

AP: 41 Million Americans Drink Water Contaminated With Antibiotics, Anti-Convulsants, Mood Stabilizers, And Sex Hormones


I didn't get a photo of the MSDS, I was there and couldn't remember what you wanted a picture of so I took a picture of the packaging. The only thing I did was rotate the picture as they were all sitting on a pallet and Iphones don't like taking pictures upside down.

You should be able to Google that code that is on the side and check things out though.

Sorry it took so long but that plant is out of my usual area!


Thank you so much for remembering and taking the image. It means a lot to have documented proof from a credible source of what goes into treated water. The sacks have some interesting warnings on them though, sans MSDS, which I understand not remembering. I didn't remember this thread until it popped up on MyATS =D

The warning sign on the package though doesn't come with my iodized salt, though I understand there is an LD50 for Sodium Chloride too
... I don't think NaCl makes hydrogen fluoride gas when mixed with acid though lol

From the Sodium Fluorosilicate sack:


MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED.
HARMFUL IF INHALED.
IRRITATING TO SKIN, EYES AND THROAT.
MIXING WITH ACIDS OR THEIR VAPORS EMITS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE GAS.


Again, thanks a lot for providing the info!!! I think water is at least as important as food, if not more, and being as the body is more than 50% water, I think you are what you drink at least as you are what you eat.



posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What I find interesting is this. I went to a DoDD school in Europe where the tap water did not contain fluoride, so we had to rinse our mouths out with this vile tasting fluoride mouthwash once or twice a week.

The nurses came in with a big bottle of it and pumped it into little plastic cups, and put on a tray. They would hand it out to each of us with a little napkin. After everyone had a cup, we'd rinse our mouths for 30 seconds or until they said stop. Spit it out back into the cups, wipe our mouths with the napkin and place the napkin in the cup and the nurses would collect them.

This was about twenty years ago, and I remember it like it were yesterday. I preferred the light blue rinse, over the one that had the same color as Listerine. It was almost ritualistic. It was routine for us and none of us, that I can recall, refused or questioned it.



posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines
 


When I'm back there I will see about the MSDS sheet. I'm glad you made it through the Typhoon!



posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Check out this article about chemicals causing problems in kids....notice the list of chemicals....I see fluoride listed. The problems with too much manganese in water has been known for a little while also.

www.sciencedaily.com...
edit on 18-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join