It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico solicites US for Gun Registry for Border states, US to comply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is a follow up on news that broke last week.

I am surprised that the internet is not a buzz with this latest development. But no one caught it I guess, so Im here to break it for you.

Last week a circuit appeals court granted the Federal Government permission to inquire details of anyone in the bordering states of Mexico who have purchased firearms (semi auto) more than one in a period of five days to provide the FEDS with a document detailing firearms purchased and many other things.

Well as it turns out back in January the Mexican government formally requested a gun registry for all firearms sold in the States of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

You think this is just some random background check thing? Think again!

Last I checked, Eric Holder and the insane government was running guns to the cartels.

Instead of arresting the crap on top. The Obama administration is now literally fast and furious because of the IRS scandal and Benghazi.

Yes, thats right. Were on the fast track to nazi germany.

www.politico.com...

www.insightcrime.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So, first we arm the cartels...then we helpfully supply them a list of Americans on this side of the border they need to either avoid the property of ...or just insure they shoot themselves before getting on the wrong side of. They'll have a solid idea of who is armed along their smuggling routes and what they're armed with.

Nice.... That slight rumbling I hear is our Founding Fathers, rolling in their graves.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Heres the form that the firearms dealers must submit

If the gun stores dont submit, they will be SWAT'ted like Gibson Guitars over wood imported from India. Then ALL records will be confiscated, courtesy of our federal government and there will be a gun registry.
edit on 6-6-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Its the making of a future gun grab plain and simple. While people are too busy fighting about gay marriage, soda consumption and obesity up north heavily armed troops will be placed down south for the gun grab.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

So the first name on this list should be Eric Holder. That scumbag just needs to be retired and these corrupt judges as well. The "game on" these freaks are playing needs to be ended.

OT Whatever guns and and ammo you have, keep it, hide it, bury it if you have to.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Theres no point hiding your guns and ammo.

Thats not what its for.

At least I'll die free.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Make a trade with an individual. Still legal where I live, but check your local laws, of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

I dont need to.

The point is of this thread, they are creating a gun registry. If they really want me. They already know where to look.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

Its the making of a future gun grab plain and simple. While people are too busy fighting about gay marriage, soda consumption and obesity up north heavily armed troops will be placed down south for the gun grab.

People said exactly the same thing when Obama won the 2008 election. But it didn't happen in his first year. Didn't happen in his second year. Didn't happen in his third year. Didn't happen in his fourth year. Still hasn't happened.

How much longer do we need to to wait?

Originally posted by Bassago
OT Whatever guns and and ammo you have, keep it, hide it, bury it if you have to.

Why would you do that? Makes no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It's not hiding as much as protecting. There is no shame in putting away the fine china and silverware when the in-laws come calling. It's just common sense to preserve what is valuable and meaningful, right? When the little ingrates leave, all the nice things can come back out. ....or we can recall where we put them if the need arises while they're still over and wearing out their welcome.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Because we are not violently pursuing a goal. The only means of violence is a last resort of self defense.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yes wrabbit. I concur.

I am saving my ammo. That is becoming harder to come by then a firearm in itself.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Anywhoo the truth is out. Thats my only point in making this thread.

I hope you spread it far and wide!!!

Excuse me while I dip out, hope you all dont mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Bassago

Why would you do that? Makes no sense at all.

Of course it makes sense suggesting folks keep a little back up. Insurance you know. Many of us are well prepared and keeping a little back seems prudent. Especially after those what, 23 executive orders BHO passed for more restrictions against the 2nd amendment. Couldn't get them through the House so he just did his typical end run.

Not to mention his #2 (Joe Gaffe Biden) last comment saying this is just the beginning (referring to gun control.) BTW (and OT) do you even still get to have guns in "Australia?"

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
In light of recent events im giving this thread a bump.

Tired of hearing about the nsa. Obamas meeting with the leader of communist china and we are to believe they are talking about cyber security. Hey china please be nice to us were youre friends. Quit stealing our nations military secrets.

new topics

top topics

join