It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House votes to delay bulk ammunition purchase by DHS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

So you live in Australia and are not affected by the decisions made by DHS and you presume to tell us how we should perceive it and how we should react to actions many Americans view as troubling?

How arrogant and presumptuous.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I realize we have US Marshall, Border Patrol & etc. I have never seen
a badge like that with Federal Police Service, DHS, & US Police all together.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Call me crazy but this seems more an inside baseball move than members of Congress truly concerned about what is right for the citizens. I could go on all day about what I think DHS is or isn't but I won't derail.

Thanks for posting though. I have been following this series of events as many have. Good update.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I don't post too often..

But I think someone needs to say that you really ought to get some manners. I browse nearly every thread in the "New Topics+" section and I've noticed a pattern.. It's you being quite disrespectful and egotistical in almost every single one.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

And then he/or she "vanishes" when things get too hot. Look at his/her post history. Any time things get too hot for her she/he leaves the thread entirely.

Straw man tactics mixed with completely off topic posts. This poster has it all. If you look closely at this list you'll see what I mean.

Rule 25 specifically.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Also, another great article:

www.whale.to...

Specifically this:

For such disinformationalists, the overall aim is to avoid discussing links in the chain of evidence which cannot be broken by truth, but at all times, to use clever deceptions or lies to make select links seem weaker than they are, create the illusion of a break, or better still, cause any who are considering the chain to be distracted in any number of ways, including the method of questioning the credentials of the presenter. Please understand that fact is fact, regardless of the source. Likewise, truth is truth, regardless of the source. This is why criminals are allowed to testify against other criminals. Where a motive to lie may truly exist, only actual evidence that the testimony itself IS a lie renders it completely invalid. Were a known 'liar's' testimony to stand on its own without supporting fact, it might certainly be of questionable value, but if the testimony (argument) is based on verifiable or otherwise demonstrable facts, it matters not who does the presenting or what their motives are, or if they have lied in the past or even if motivated to lie in this instance -- the facts or links would and should stand or fall on their own merit and their part in the matter will merely be supportive.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Skjord because: added link and text

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

DHS needs weapons and bullets to shoot the police, CIA, and FBI agents if they don't listen to them. They may need to get rid of the congressmen also, unless they keep giving them more money.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by Bassago

Good for you my friend. I know they only legally operate in two states, one is Tennessee is Washington the other?

I guess so. Luckily got out of the Seattle area 7 years ago.
Thank you for the concern.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by defcon5

DHS needs weapons and bullets to shoot the police, CIA, and FBI agents if they don't listen to them. They may need to get rid of the congressmen also, unless they keep giving them more money.

Though this is possible buying up all the ammo accomplishes two things 1) they are all stocked up for anything their paranoid minds can conceive and 2) there is little ammo on the shelves for the rest of us.

Fortunately many of us are also well stocked so #2 won't have much effect.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Does anyone have directions to the nearest FEMA death camp? Might as well start heading over there to save some time.

edit on 6/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

No need to go anywhere. Haven't you heard. They've ordered 50 million special do-it-yourself packets

They'll be handing out FEMA do-it-yourself death packets to all those who don't want to make the trip over to the camp.

The packets are all marked "Time-Savers". They come in blue and white wrapping. Keep an eye out for them in your mail. Looks like chewing gum. Quick and easy.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Trying to take away weapons from the civilian population while trying to arm more government agencies. Sounds like someone is cooking something up.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

It's funny you mention that because (if you were not already aware of this) some suspect them of being involved in the deaths of Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack, over defending Julia Davis. Simon had commented to the press about the fact that the DHS had them under surveillance prior to his wife's death, and both of them were on the “watch list”.

Interesting stuff, google it up.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

U must be a Obama cyber warrior troll. I see u in almost every thread derailing it

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

If it were up to me, most guns for hire would be laid off to be honest. If guys out there with real honest work like building houses etc are being laid off, damn right extra crap like like hired guns would be right along side us. And that's not just law enforcement, that includes military. In fact, in real world scenarios, I would venture to guess that they should have been laid off first. Building > destruction in my book. Maybe I am a bit prejudiced because of my profession, but it seems logical to me. People need places to live, roads and infastructure, long before they need people to destroy infastructure in some faroff desert or wherever.
edit on Sat, 08 Jun 2013 20:51:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join