It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are AMAZING...man-made or NOT !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by goochball

Even the ones that are man made have not been used in the crop circle community for a reason, unfinished or not they do not exhibit the quality that these circles I used possess.

Visit www.circlemakers.org

Click here to learn who they are and how they do it.

Click here to see a gallery of manmade crop circles.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
On ipad so can't copy link but this YouTube video has some comparisons between crop circles and ancient symbols used. I never put the two together but it may explain some of them ? Maybe some movement if they convey a feeling of that along with looking at where ancient symbols match these. I love that people are actually studying them for meaning. If interested the YouTube title is:

Thrive - crop circles are clues to new energy technology

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Thanks. S&F. I love crop circles. And your theory is every bit as good as mine (which is similar)--or anyone else's. We'll never know until we know--but I'll be damned if I'm willing to believe that any more than a small percentage (the crappy ones) are man-made....

ETA: I've never mentioned this anyone, but I often get a feeling from crop circles. It's as if there's some deeply subconscious understanding that I just can't seem to get a conscious handle on, like at some level some highly valuable knowledge has been imparted. It just refuses to come forward into consciousness. And I'm further convinced that it only happens with the genuine ones....

edit on 6/6/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

Manifestation of synchronicity?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Most crop circles are not made by human hands. The high geometry, radioactivity, and reported ufo/orb sightings lead to a more off-world explanation. There is actually video of a massive crop circle being created in seconds. There was no one in the field when it happend. This video changed my view on who was responsible.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Where is stated that they are manmade??

They only say:

(...) formations that have caught our eye during the 2007 crop circle season

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Some may be ET. But some are probably made with HAARP. The research showed what could have been microwave type damage to the stalks of the crop. A good crop circle research site in Canada downgraded the website and now I can't seem to get to the many files on scientific investigations done. But from what I had read, HAARP, comes to mind, and that would be complex and overnight!

These could be messages our PTB hybrids, who think they're above us, put out to one another!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some may be ET. But some are probably made with HAARP. The research showed what could have been microwave type damage to the stalks of the crop. A good crop circle research site in Canada downgraded the website and now I can't seem to get to the many files on scientific investigations done. But from what I had read, HAARP, comes to mind, and that would be complex and overnight!

These could be messages our PTB hybrids, who think they're above us, put out to one another!

Great theory, if HAARP could do that. But it cant, so might want to come up with another idea!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

Where is stated that they are manmade??

They only say:

(...) formations that have caught our eye during the 2007 crop circle season

The site is called 'Circlemakers', and they say:

Like what we do? Want to support our work? Then why not buy some of our exclusive circlemakers products!

This is a special section dedicated to documenting the various anomalies many circlemakers have experienced whilst out making or revisiting crop circles.

The gradual realisation that the formations were the work of human hands (in 1991) inevitably led to my first attempt at making a circle.

I remember being convinced we had made a horrible mess, and I began to think I had been wrong, and that people couldn't in fact be responsible for any of the formations, until I saw the local paper a couple of days later...A well known local investigator claimed our horrible mess had all the hallmarks of the 'genuine' phenomena, bent-but-not-broken-stalks, flowing-crop-lay etc.

Initially I was quite willing to believe that many of the circles were of non-human origin [be it a plasma vortex or some type of paranormal entity], and I was initially skeptical of Doug and Dave's 1991 confession in Today newspaper.

But events such as the Crop Circle Making competition of 1992 initiated by Rupert Sheldrake, and Jim Schnabel's book Round in Circles helped convince me that it was indeed possible to create complex man made formations overnight.

For me it was visiting a circle that appeared in my home village. It captured my imagination with regard to the UFO phenomena - the fact I could be so near to a landing site for a craft really resonated with me. Then, having seen the media expos?, I wondered if I could possibly make something closely resembling one of these landing sites.

These people claim to make crop circles. That's your first clue.

The second clue is the reference to a 'crop circle season'; in other words, a particular time of the year when circlemakers all go out and make crop circles.

The third clue is the fact that elsewhere on the site they explain how crop circles are made by crop circle enthusiasts, and talk about crop circles they have made themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

These people claim to make crop circles. That's your first clue.

The second clue is the reference to a 'crop circle season'; in other words, a particular time of the year when circlemakers all go out and make crop circles.

The third clue is the fact that elsewhere on the site they explain how crop circles are made by crop circle enthusiasts, and talk about crop circles they have made themselves.

Yes, they claim to make crop circles - but not the ones in the gallery (or did I miss something?)

"crop circle season" is, when the crop grows - it's necessary for crop circles - manmade or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Most crop circles are not made by human hands. The high geometry, radioactivity, and reported ufo/orb sightings lead to a more off-world explanation. There is actually video of a massive crop circle being created in seconds. There was no one in the field when it happend. This video changed my view on who was responsible.

I saw that too. It is one of the reasons I came up with the theory that I put forth in my initial post.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

The internet is full of sites that exist for disinformation purposes. They would not really want us to know how these things were really made, would they? That would just open another can of worms about how we really are not alone in this Universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by grobi77

The internet is full of sites that exist for disinformation purposes. They would not really want us to know how these things were really made, would they? That would just open another can of worms about how we really are not alone in this Universe.

Alone or not alone, who knows. I'd be foolish if I were to say there was certainty of either.

The guys at CircleMakers have done crop circles with designs that are *AMAZINGLY* intricate. Beautiful work. Can anyone sit here and say that all crop circles are made by human hands? No, they shouldnt say that. But can anyone say that any crop circles at all were definately made by aliens? Again, the answer is no. There are some out there that we just dont know about, some that we dont know the makers of. Jumping to conclusions that aliens made them is foolish.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

The fact you call them aliens is jumping to conclusions. Other civilizations most definitely exist, saying they don't is foolish. Now as to who or why these crop circle materialize, I am not jumping to any conclusions, other than to say they are amazing and they are not made by any human beings with planks and string.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Feel free to post a video. Let them show us how they do it at night in complete darkness without trampling through the fields leaving obvious signs that they were there.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not a fan of the HAARP theory, but I suppose as theory goes it is possible, I just don't see it. Thanks for the reply though.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So enlighten us as to your theory...at least he gave one.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptico

That is done during day time and most crop circles are done overnight, there was a video of people doing one at night but they used lights and machinery to get those lights to that location, with most crop circles there is no evidence of machinery used.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by Skeptico

That is done during day time and most crop circles are done overnight, there was a video of people doing one at night but they used lights and machinery to get those lights to that location, with most crop circles there is no evidence of machinery used.

Right. Anyone could get together and create one under controlled circumstances, but I challenge anyone to do this and video tape it being done in 5 minutes. That is how long it has been postulated that these things take when they do pop up. There have been farmer's who one minute they were in the exact field without a single reason to suspect, only to find out the very next moment one of these things just materialized, without a sound and no visible lights, no foot prints, just blam there it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

My theory as to what makes crop circles?

Humans, until someone can show me something other than humans being responsible.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

My theory as to what makes crop circles?

Humans, until someone can show me something other than humans being responsible.

Show me proof that they were made by humans.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join