It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pair of slow-moving lights in overnight sky puzzles some

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Pair of slow-moving lights in overnight sky puzzles some
By IAN DEMSKY
Staff Writer

Two mysterious lights appeared in the early morning sky over Nashville yesterday, witnesses said.

Drew Mazzeo, 42, spotted the lights, one brighter than the other, about 3:45 a.m. on his way home from his job as general manager of Club Blue on Church Street.

At first he thought they were planes flying close to each other, but when he got to his Inglewood home and saw they hadn't moved he called some co-workers and woke up his roommate.

The witnesses, who swear they are of sound mind, watched the lights move slowly, marking their progress against trees, for more than two hours.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
WOW!!! My daughter just told us last night (on the 6th) that the night/early morning before that she saw 3-4 slow moving lights that were not airplanes! She seemed to be freightend by this and said she thought that they might be able to hurt her, but did not know what they were...but said they were VERY SLOW MOVING and NOT airplanes.

Please understand that we live in Atlanta just miles away from an airport where planes fly over constantly at night and in the day. Plus an airforce base is close.

She just turned 7. When I read this article, I just had to post this.

side note: my wife saw 2 lights barely moving last night at around 2...interesting stuff going on. With my wife she said one was big and one was small real close to each other. How was your experience?
It could be satellites...we dont know for sure

Gods Peace

dAlen

[edit on 7-11-2004 by dAlen]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Seems like most sightings happen late at night/early morning when the world is asleep...makes sense.

join