It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do "they" continue to block the sun in Washington state? You should get the irony in the title

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
...Anyways just forget it, I should not have posted in the first place, I should have seen this coming...

Are you saying you didn't expect people to challenge you with scientific facts about contrails?

BOTTOM LINE: Every single cloud in the sky within my sight, was created by jet exhaust, I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT, and seems completely bizarre and wrong to me....

Well, to be clear on the subject, the contrail lines are not "all" jet exhaust -- or at least contrails are NOT totally the by-product of burnt aviation fuel. Most of the visible stuff in a contrail is water molecules, and much of that water is ambient (already in the air)...

It is true that some of that water comes directly from the burning of hydrocarbon fuel (the hydrogen in the fuel combining with oxygen in that air to for water)...HOWEVER, much of that visible contrail is made up of water molecules that were already present in the air prior to the plane flying through it. The jet engines simply caused these pre-existing water molecules to condense.

edit on 6/10/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Nitro67,

Have you had enough time to formulate your reply to my previous question? Only being able to make that connection is rather central to the point you made.

edit on 12-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This post by Westcoast, who lives just miles away from me has documented the sunbow and sundogs that I also have been seeing alot lately. Honestly do not care anymore about this topic...If anything what I saw was just clouds forming before a weather front moved in, perhaps they were created by contrails, perhaps not...nothing actually happened and who cares....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join