It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Con part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In Bilderberg con part 1) I tried to show that this was a circus, so people still believe that these people run the world, I think the leaks and the coverage of news does not seem right some how.

So forget that and lets concentrate on the Fringe Festival www.bilderbergfringefestival.co.uk...

They are going to have Alex Jones and David Icke speak with a host of others.

Now Jones and Icke have loads of staff, so they are either part of this con or just stupid.

Here we go.

www.bilderbergfringefestival.co.uk...

Registrant Dominic Thompson.

Panorama, 62 Stamford Hill
Stoke Newington
London
N16 6XS
United Kingdom
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
www.dompascal.com...

Panorama, 62 Stamford Hill
Stoke Newington
London
N16 6XS
United Kingdom
Clients
Matercard
Nestle
VodaFone

Thats just a couple which I found strange since Vodafone got away with £600 mill in tax and nestle are attending the bilderberg meeting I thought I would highlight them.

I have to say that these 2 could be totally different people, the house is broken up into 4 flats A, B, C, D, as far as Im aware, well it was a few years ago it could be one house I just don't know.

I think Dominic Thompson does not exist and Dominic Pascal is Australian.
I did loads of searches for Dominic Thompson and any link to the fringe festival and cant find any link at all, I did get this come up on first search
en.wikipedia.org...

Something stinks about this whole Bilderberg thing, the media interest all of a sudden and now a fringe festival that no one is taking credit for setting up.
I would not go near this place on the 8th June if you paid me to.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would love to be at this meeting.

A bunch of old guys sitting around drinking Manhattan's laughing at all the stuff on the internet about them.

Must be a roaring good time.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Dude, Bilderberg is very real and has been for a long time now, people are just waking up at an alarming rate.

Why else would they put a no fly zone over it?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by pavmas

Dude, Bilderberg is very real and has been for a long time now, people are just waking up at an alarming rate.

Well what Im finding is the fringe is more secret than the bilderberg meeting

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.watfordobserver.co.uk...

Please read this' what is strange about this news article is no one has put a name to this.

Any Newspaper reports always have names' here is one from the same newspaper.
www.watfordobserver.co.uk...

They always give the name of the person or spokeman, but not for this festival

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by pavmas

To make it seem really important and to make people think that the attendees are really important,. take your answer, this is the real deal why would they put a no fly zone over it

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Facts:
"Passing Clouds" set up the Bilderberg fringe Festival www.bilderbergfringefestival.co.uk...

Look at this website before it goes down they "BOOKED" Alex Jones and David Icke weeks before.

Passing Clouds has links to "Common Purpose " who are hidden secret Fishy Government Organization , Go to www.cpexposed.com... for more info.

This is such a staged Circus.. But why? Why now? It's a total Shill fest, And no one is asking who Passing clouds are? Why the Grove Hotel let this Event happen, Why would a so called secret event set up a Festival in the front garden of the Grove hotel with Many Police MI5 etc.

This is such an obvious setup and the shills are all there with their Stalls, Ask why the media attention now? Do they want a public revolt? The Prism Story has broke too, which we all knew the Government was spying on us all anyway so why the story. Icke is a joke, a BBC made shill.

It seems like they want the public to rise up so they can sherk they're Government responsibility. Bringing in Chaos before the worlds Harvest.
Russian Spys always come married : Max keiser is there with his Stacy, so is jewish Luke and serria at we are change.

The whole thing Stinks.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judofish
Facts:
"Passing Clouds" set up the Bilderberg fringe Festival www.bilderbergfringefestival.co.uk...

Look at this website before it goes down they "BOOKED" Alex Jones and David Icke weeks before.

Passing Clouds has links to "Common Purpose " who are hidden secret Fishy Government Organization , Go to www.cpexposed.com... for more info.

This is such a staged Circus.. But why? Why now? It's a total Shill fest, And no one is asking who Passing clouds are? Why the Grove Hotel let this Event happen, Why would a so called secret event set up a Festival in the front garden of the Grove hotel with Many Police MI5 etc.

This is such an obvious setup and the shills are all there with their Stalls, Ask why the media attention now? Do they want a public revolt? The Prism Story has broke too, which we all knew the Government was spying on us all anyway so why the story. Icke is a joke, a BBC made shill.

It seems like they want the public to rise up so they can sherk they're Government responsibility. Bringing in Chaos before the worlds Harvest.
Russian Spys always come married : Max keiser is there with his Stacy, so is jewish Luke and serria at we are change.

The whole thing Stinks.

That was the only name I could get also "passing clouds" where a news article suggested that they started it but I can find no links to them and there website makes no mention of it, I think it was just a guess by the reporter writing the article.
www.passingclouds.org...#

new topics

top topics

join