It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glam Up ATS- Photo Enhancements

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

No im not selling anything, its just as i said my eldest daughter needed a picture enhanced and the free online program i used to use is no longer free.
so i did some research to see if there was a download program that i could afford to buy. this one cost me $35, it doesn't come with many tools or brushes like i wanted. but for low cost editing its seems ok. i just need to practice with it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You can tell your wife you have the potential to become be knickers model now

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by abeverage

Im not even going to touch this one, Littled16 did a better job than i could

hahaha i love it

Love and harmony
Whateva

Yes...well the thing is IN COLOR it is not to far from the truth of how I look, cept the eyebrows I love the brow enhancements

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

To match your avatar

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Heya Whateva,

I like what you did, there are some plugins for adobe photoshop that does reallllly good alterations for profile pics...

Well done on doing it manually - and thanks for using the picture, wife will be thrilled to find out!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I dont have photshop its expensive isnt it?
Now ill have to look plugins and what they do and if this program i have has any .

I didn't do that much to your wife's pic she is lovely

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Tell Mrs. Marty that she looks super sexy!!!

Rrrraaaawwwrrr!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Get GIMP it's just like Photoshop but free. I use it.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Gimp is Free but also cumbersome..

Look into the Adobe cloud - subscription based service, and affordable...there's always... other means of get it...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Awww I knew it was missing something! Now it will match my tongue!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It depends on how you define expensive.

A while back I bought a copy of CS3 on the cheap from a private seller, and Adobe was willing to relicense it to me at no charge, all I had to do was fax in some paperwork and promise to destroy the old discs after receiving the new ones in the mail.

Something to look into, and you get the pleasure of getting Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, and a bunch of other goodies with it too.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Beautiful work

I would add a photo, but being self conscious as it is, "enhancing" will just make it worse. It took me forever to even post in the other thread, maybe after a few this weekend I will have the guts.
S&F

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm thinking sparkly lipstick, long eyelashes, you know, give me the works eh?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

omg i just downloaded it, now i have to learn how to use it doh

This is the one im using portrait professional i was given more discount every time i explored their content, it got down form $79.90 to $39.95 and the when i watched some tutorials it gave me another 10% off, so it was in my price, so i went with it.

In no way am i endorsing this product because i do not know all the pros and cons about it. so far it seems easy enough especially for someone like me who has no clue about photo manipulation.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There is a lot of software out there that will do this automatically. One of the best ones is made by a company called arcsoft.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I was just going to ask what you were using OP but I see that you are some premade software.I guess that is why they look over processed and amateurish. The one thing I would say is do not over soften. Loss of detail makes images look fake. You should learn Adobe CS6(expensive) or GIMP(free!). Corel draw also works great. There are plenty of tutorials out there and once you get the hang of it the results look much much more natural.

edit on 7-6-2013 by an0nThinker because: Adding more information.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by an0nThinker

oh i don't plan on spending anymore money, i just wanted to do one photo because my daughter asked me to, and its not often i get the chance to do something for her.

This thread was just for fun and to learn the basics.
Thank you for the advise.

The only thing i cant figure out how to do and that's to cut away the background for her.
if anyone here is willing to give it a shot for me i could u2u them the picture i have.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Did you just want the image cropped on a blank background? Or something else put behind? Post up the pic again and I'll see if I can crop it out for you.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

i sent you the links in a u2u i hope you got them
Its to go on a white background A4 paper flyer, so invisible if you can, that would be great.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 7/6/13 by Whateva69 because: more

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hi Whateva,

I've got a little constructive criticism. The pictures you've done so far in the thread seem to have something missing, like texture or something. I'm not sure what exactly it is because you're much more experienced than me in doing this (I have zero experience). I'm just commenting that they don't exactly look "real". They are really good but something is off... they are too smooth or something.

Oh, and by the way, the lady in my avatar is the real queen of glam - just as she is!
edit on 7/6/2013 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join