It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Promotes Nuland: Benghazi Talking Points Editor Nominated Assistant Secretary Of State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This really deseves a post, nice slot next to the last three here in the Madness forum.

Vicoria Nuland was the one who ultimately was responsibe in re writing the talking
points on Benghazi, taking the nations eyes off a the real story of Benghazi, and
putting up the story of the viral video.

Her blatant statement on record : the truth

“could be abused by members [of Congress] to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings…” blogs.wsj.com...

The woman responsible for completely removing references to terrorism from the Benghazi talking points has been nominated by President Obama to become an assistant secretary of state.

Victoria Nuland — the State Department spokeswoman who famously altered the talking points regarding the Sept. 11, 2012 attack — will become assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs if the nomination clears the Senate.
dailycaller.com...

This makes two of those directly implicated as responsible for the Benghazi cover up to be promoted
by Obama in the recent week. I guess in this Whitehouse it pays to lie.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yep, just another payout for helping to cover Obama's butt during election season.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I know this may sound funny seeing that ATS is a site for discussing conspiracies, but I usually don't get too conspiratorial on matters. However giving the sudden movement and reappointments of these people connected with Benghazi I am really beginning to wonder what's about to come down the pipes.

It is starting to look like a game of chess when you are setting up your pieces and getting them in place to make a strategic move. Perhaps with the looming signing of the UN ATT Obama is trying to get his players in place for damage control, or perhaps he is going to sign the treaty any day now and send it for ratification and this sudden movement of personnel is a smokescreen to divert our attention.

Just my 2 cents but I feel that something is coming.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Yes, I think something is coming. These days, there are so many things
to pick from, its really hard to guess, however I would wager a bet it
wont be good.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Obama Inc. is really scrambling the omelets this week

It's like they're playing shuffleboard bowling.

I think these "promotions" may come with some immunity ?

Valerie Jarret is busy. (where IS she lately anyway ?)

She is the only one who is capable of sorting out all the mess.

Clever moves indeed.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Obama is just dying to fudge up the country isn't he? He is doing this on purpose you know. How much more will you take?

top topics

join