It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gatekeepers of your mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know how to imbed videos but everyone needs to check out this documentary from 22caliberhitters on youtube. He breaks down everything you need to know about whats happening to our country.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh boy, it's Mark "everyone is a whore but me" Dice, and an intro about some dude needing PC parts.

Terrible video. Trashcan this thread please.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the overall message is the video is trying to convey. It seem to discredit most of your main conspiracey theorists and government opposition. Was the guy at the end, trying to convince everyone he has nothing to hide, the maker of the video?

if AJ, kokesh, Icke, etc are shills working for the government....... Well it makes no sense to me.

It makes more sense that tptb would say they do, to try to steer people away from them. This tactic will only work with the "Sheeple" as those that want to know will look a little further and verify stories for themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You didn't even watch the whole thing its not about mark dice he is a gatekeeper. Watch the video

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

They use Mark Dice and Alex Jones and others to get the info out. TPTB love to rub it in our faces.

new topics

top topics

join