It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Is there a logical reason why most alien sightings seem to be in America? It is not the largest nor the most densely populated continent on earth

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i don't know if that is true, but if aliens are trying to help our race and make sure we don't destroy ourselves, America would be a good place to monitor, being the world's only real superpower.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Are they mostly over America? I assumed the majority of the sightings is over Europe for some reason.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There may be slightly more there but this is probably to do with the development of many X craft of the years by the US government. The proportion is however not that great.

What is extremely disproportional is the number of abductees in America. Why? Nothing to do with the American psyche......no comment

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Is there a logical reason why most alien sightings seem to be in America? It is not the largest nor the most densely populated continent on earth

Actually that is not true trader. Even though there are a very large number of reported sightings in the United States.... they happen all over the world. Mexico is a virtual hotspot for UFO activity. Also Puerto Rico is one of the countries with the highest reports of sightings every year. They are also reported all over europe especially in the UK. You just dont hear about many of the sightings from those other countries unless you know where to look.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Most of the earlier sightings (i.e. late forties, early fifties) were near atomic sites, government research facilities, etc. From most accounts, it seems that we may have also been the first to have an arranged meeting as well....hence, the number of US sightings....

top topics

join