It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Rahma Islamic Centre destroyed in 'racist attack' (London)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

my family is from Germany (great grandmothers side), England (great grandfathers side)....I choose not to adopt the culture or laws from those 2 countries, because I adopted the culture and laws of America, as they did through the letters that were written in their own hand, when they first came here.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

An Islamic centre in north London has been destroyed by a fire in an apparent racially motivated attack.

A spokesman said the letters EDL (English Defence League) were sprayed on to the building, used by the Somali Bravanese Welfare Association.

BBC News

At approximately 3.15AM tuesday night, fire fighters were called to put out the flames of this islamic community centre.

Obviously the first thing the police are going to do is treat it as a racist attack. I hate to admit it but i think they can call this a racist attack on this occasion. Two men have been changed over the incident.
This has to be one of the most pointless acts of vandalism/arson ever committed. Who the hell wants to live in a war zone? What if muslims were stupid enough to start setting other peoples community centre's on fire as an act of revenge?

What i find really sad is that the kids are always going to know that they're community centre was purposely targeted because of the faith/race they were born into - This will surely aid in breeding opposing racist views against white people in general.

What the hell happened to respect??

Yes, it is racist these day's to wish to protect oneself from genocide and invasion. Granted I wish the British would go through legal routes(voting political parties into power that will deport muslims ).

People have become insane, trapped in a social state of madness that is allowing the West to be destroyed, while everyone watches in macabre amusement. The West needs to take stock of those who are trying to eradicate us, make us second class citizens in our own nations, and eventually peoples with no country of their own, living on the verge of annihilation.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

There is absolutely no evidence this community centre was being used to plan terrorism, who would be stupid enough to take that kind of business into a public forum?

And how do you know that?

Do you really want to live in a war zone? Do you honestly think that the minorities of this country are going to let themselves live in fear of harassment? Are you THAT gullible?

Everywhere Islam has gained a foothold, has been turned into a war zone, and there is no reason to believe Europe will be treated any differently.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Multi-culturalism is nothing new, it's been a way of human life for thousands of years.

No, conquest and enslavement have been a way of life for thousands of years, multi-culturalism is very new, and what is apparent about Islam is that it doesn't work. Islam does not know how to tolerate other cultures.

Sorry, but your insistence that the British Empire was and is evil is pure biased propaganda nonsense. If it wasn't for the British Empire, Islamic nations would still be openly practicing slavery to this very day, and openly raiding their neighbors to take slaves.

Some religions are pure evil, consider the religion of the Aztecs as a good example.

All indications are that Islam is evil.

Just because the people who oppose all multiculturalism are joining with the people who do not want Islam taking over their country, doesn't make the people who see Islam as a real threat wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Islam is a political organization not a religion. Its main reason for existence is to enslave the minds of its believers and rid the world of the Infidel. This organization readily preys upon its own when the infidel is not available for slaughter.

The CIA clearly understands the danger of this political organization and its willingness to make all humanity go extinct. Therefore the attacks by the United States and those other countries rooted in Western Civilization is against the "Nation" of Islam, not the "Religion" of Islam.

The British Soldier, Daniel Pearl, the Soldiers at Fort Hood, (and there are a thousand more examples) we killed by those members of this Organization. Every day a drone puts a missle down a smokestack or should I say a "hovel" in Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Iran, or Iraq and eliminates our enemy is a good day for me.

I support this agencies effort to preserve what is left of Amerika as we know it, and what we are doing to reduce that region of the world to rubble. My dream world is to allow those consuming oxygen in these countries who want us "dead" to return to the wonderings in the desert they deserve. Where they can War upon each other and kill each other off.

Of course . . . WTF do I know . . . I just grow corn and soybeans. adios amigos. John

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I know Brits pride themselves on their high morals and gentlemanly behavior but please start thinking more critically for your best interests. For centuries the rest of Europe was forced into bloody battles, occupations, rapes, and destruction at the hands of people like this. They're not interested in peacefully sipping tea with you, no matter how much you'd like to hope for.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Whoever did this have achieved absolutely nothing. Its just insane how thick people are becoming.

I think they call it tit for tat, an eye for an eye, that sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Where did you study history?

The local Mosque?

Anyone who knows anything about history knows that the history of Islam is the bloodiest of all civilizations except the Aztecs.

Britain has played the role of defeating those who would conquer them, as opposed to being the aggressors, like Islam.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join