It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Rahma Islamic Centre destroyed in 'racist attack' (London)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Here you go radical british muslims planned murderous attack on EDL at rally. But were caught and pleaded guilty in court.

Turning into a gang war.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

That was in June last year wasn't it? Before all this escalated?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Ah yeah you are right. But they have put it in the news again, maybe afraid of the same thing happening.. who knows.

They are now facing a prison sentence.
edit on 6-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

but i also hate rioting scum that run down streets in masks shouting "E! E! E! EDL"

I hate both the EDL and Islamic extremism.

yes something really does need to be done about Islamic extremism

the EDL is not the solution they are actually part of the problem.

Oh how nice it must be to have never lost your cool and become angry. Either you are being totally disingenuous in your attitude toward those that have finally lost their faith in UK politics and the "establishment", or you are an apologist for liberal theories of multiculturalism.

My money is on you being both, and therefore any decent Englishman would assert you are a racist liar intent on destroying us. If you support "multiculturalism", then you dear sir, are the racist, for the very words describes the subsumation of the English into some sort of greater cultural mixture.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Violence is always sad, and so is hate, but lets call this the curse of ishmael, who make war with nations, even with their brethren.
You make the bed you sleep in, or what comes around goes around, Karma is a drag.
This is just my opinion, and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I believe that the MSM are flaming this war on religion and terrorism. I mean what is a better way to get people to fight against each other? TV news and news papers and radio. These technologies are being used to brainwash people to fight against each other and that's the PTB agenda. We all need to stop this fighting and be as one to stop their agenda and fight them not each other. We want peace on this earth but we cannot have that unless we totally stop fighting and not use religion as a means for a war.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Now don't get me wrong on this but what if the government on purpose opened the flood gate ( borders ) to get people to fight the Muslims and not the government. As we were going to stop the government but now the spotlight has been changed to Muslims. How convenient, the governments are like magicians, they use illusions to make people see what they want them to see.
edit on 6/6/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So being a muslum makes you a new race???

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

No, because it could have been any mosque. The EDL hate Islam they dont hide that in any way.

They didnt burn down a mosque, they burnt down a community centre.

The EDL were making a point after the beheading " If you mess with us, we will mess with you"

By burning down a community centre they've made a valid point? Do you really want to start living in a war zone?

Very simply. Do some research they have openly hated Islam for years. And a series of incidents in London have accured. Nothing to do with race targetting.

I know what the EDL are about but you dont seem to know the facts of this story. Try reading the link in the OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by babalon1971

im really over the pandering done in regards to islam , if you don't like where you live leave its pretty simple equation leave , go back to your ghettos and dictators you sad bunch of whingers the world owes you nothing

Im not pandering to islam, im wondering what the point of burning down a community centre was?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

It was a somalian muslim who killed lee rigby.

Just for clarity and accuracy;
No it wasn't.

They were British born of Nigerian descent who converted to Islam.

I stand corrected on that point.

I dont think the two people to burned that building down

How do you know two people burned that building down?
Nobody has been arrested......and in this country we have a little thing about being innocent until proven guilty!

In the link i posted it said two men had been arrested in connection with the crime.

And what was the point anyway!? What exactly were they looking to achieve?

Now this is only a guess but I suppose something along the lines of they are sick of Muslim extremism in this country and Muslim extremists carrying out terrorist attacks and killing British people - and maybe, just maybe though, also that if the government continue to refuse to do anytihng about addressing the issue then they will take matters into their own hands.

So they burnt down a community centre to prove a point and that's perfectly okay? That's the kind of country you want to live in?

But I suppose that must have gone straight over your head.

Absolutely. I'm really failing to grasp how burning down a community centre helps/changes anything?

I'm not condoning or even commenting, just seems pretty obvious to me - could be wrong though.

Seems very pointless to me. Just seems like people are getting lower and lower instead of using their brains.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Do the authorities know for a fact that the same people who painted "EDL" also set fire to the building? Could the graffiti have been pre-existing?

Sometimes there is more than one crime in the same location.

Is there a risk that some graffiti-ers could get charged with arson?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by TKDRL

Just because I understand why doesn't mean to say that I agree.

But what would you have people do?
People are fed up of the activities of these extremists and the governments reluctance to take any sort of firm and robust action against them.

Again, I have asked this in another thread and you chose not to answer it, what extremism are you talking about? The last successful terrorist attack on UK soil was EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Burning a poppy is not extremism.
Having an opinion is not extremism.
Wanting Sharia law (however much that might threaten you) is not extremism.

There is a small minority of nutters in the Islamic faith who make some truly ridiculous statements, things that plenty of other Muslims refuse. They have also been pretty silent in the last few years too. We have locked people up for inciting violence and preaching hatred, and plenty has been done to bring those who do preach such nonsense to justice.

People in the EDL, and those who support their nonsense, keep going on about "all the terrorists" and "all the extremists" in the UK, BUT WHERE ARE THEY?!

Most of this seems to be the far-right believing their own BS.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why did the OP change the headline?

The title of the thread is supposed to bet he headline is it not? Now you have 3 pages of people debating the definition of the word racist, when the actual article says "Hate Crime".
edit on 6-6-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blister

If you support "multiculturalism", then you dear sir, are the racist,

lol? This makes no sense. Multiculturalism has nothing to do with race (even though racists seem to think it does). If you had a white American, white British, white German, living near one another...that would be multiculturalism.

But anyways, the English forced their culture onto all the places they colonized and raped. Here's the gigantic list www.britishempire.co.uk...

At least the immigrants aren't plundering and invading your country by force, killing off the population with diseases and guns. They come there peacefully and just want to live and improve their lives. You would too... but you were born in a country that is STILL befitting from all the raping it did for centuries, so you don't have to deal with those sort of issues. The biggest problem you seem to have is complaining about all the evil immigrants....funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

^^^^^^^^ Average EDL member ^^^^^^^^

Mentally challenged wannabe neo-nazis who don't realize that the real Nazis bombed the # out of their country.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Mentally challenged wannabe neo-nazis who don't realize that the real Nazis bombed the # out of their country.

Wow, great find. Absolutely no one has ever posted that video before, ever.

I assume we can both play this game? Average muslims.

Or does it not work both ways?
edit on 6-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I'm not sure how to take your most recent post.

Consider that your video comes from Iranian State Press, and that you describe the person pictured as the average member of EDL, and as stupid and Nazi like. It would be ridiculously easy to do the same thing to British Muslims or American Progressives. I am now much more sympathetic to the idea that the EDL is being misrepresented by people, with the result that unnecessary hatred, and perhaps violence, is created.

It's as though some groups are saying we won't treat the EDL as people with a very natural concern. We will mock them, provoke them, push them until they get angry, then turn and say "See, they're haters!" It's a despicable tactic, designed to create hatred and violence.

I'm sorry to see that whiffs of that philosophy seem to be drifting into your post.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why did the OP change the headline?

The title of the thread is supposed to bet he headline is it not? Now you have 3 pages of people debating the definition of the word racist, when the actual article says "Hate Crime".

I havent changed the headline, the title of the thread is the same title as the bbc headline.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Wow, great find. Absolutely no one has ever posted that video before, ever.

I assume we can both play this game? Average muslims.

edit on 6-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)
ones a member of the edl and one is a muslim,but i bet the member of the edl has more respect for women a

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

LOL. The commentary over your video is corny as hell.

Anyway.........

Neo-Nazi's and Radical Muslims are both right wing retards, something I can't stand. They should be friends, since they are just like one another.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join