It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Tea Party Leader: "GOP doesn't want Black people to vote."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Not surprising.

The Tea Party is full of openly racist people.

Just look at the jokes they tell at their Klan rallys....I mean Tea parties...

edit on 5-6-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Actually she is pointing out the fact that people who do not like being taxed for welfare programs are called racist as a SOP by the left.

Want to hear some racism? Democrats have called conservative African AMericans such as Caine, Sowell, Condolezza Rice, "Uncle TOms" and "House ni44ers" and all sorts of vitriol. IMHO, those who rant the most about race and hate are the most hateful and racist themselves. This is known as "projection."

edit on 5-6-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Nevermind man, F*** politics.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This is a psyop to get blacks to love the DemoCORP party more than the RepubliCORP party.
Sorry your racial psyop game doesn't work on me.

Vote for libertarian party or constitutionalist party.

Stop voting for DemoCORP ltd. co and RepubliCORP inc.

Simple.
edit on 5-6-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

How is that racist?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But I think it's only natural that most Republicans don't want certain demographics to vote.

To vote? Heck, many/most Republicans don't want certain demographics in office... eh em...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

But I think it's only natural that most Republicans don't want certain demographics to vote.

To vote? Heck, many/most Republicans don't want certain demographics in office... eh em...

That's a lie and complete demogogury.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

That list in itself is worthy of it's own thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So essentially he said "we don't want this voter block voting - because they generally vote Democrat" Leave it to the Obama squad to try to turn this into a "racist" event. Do they ever get tired playing that tactic?

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by muse7

This is a psyop to get blacks to love the DemoCORP party more than the RepubliCORP party.
Sorry your racial psyop game doesn't work on me.

Vote for libertarian party or constitutionalist party.

Stop voting for DemoCORP ltd. co and RepubliCORP inc.

Simple.
edit on 5-6-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

BINGO!
edit on 5-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here is another Tea Party member quote:

"Obama is like the waterboy taking credit for the football game win. Did he play a role? Yes, water. Did he score the touchdown? Nooooo."

Is that racist? Comparing Obama to a "waterboy"? Yes or no?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So another week, and another racist and anti-minority Freudian slip by a Republican.

What's new?

A tea party leader in Dallas is facing a backlash after saying the Republican Party doesn’t want African-American voters to show up at the polls.

Maybe you already answered this and maybe you are just connecting the two because it is known by your post, but where does it say that Ken Emanuelson is a republican?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ITT:
Liberals state the obvious, while Conservatives deny it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug
reply to post by muse7

It may sound racist, but I would agree. However, there is a large percentage of white voters I do not want to see vote either. In fact, I would say there is roughly 35% of the voters who should not have a right to vote because they are uneducated about the choices they are making.

Yeah, like anyone who gets their news from Fox or talk radio. Lol. How do we stop those uneducated, hate filled people from voting? For the record, I'm a registered Independent.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I find the whole "Whaaaaa, you are pulling the race card"- thing hysterical.
I can only pull a card that I have been dealt. So what are you sniveling and complaining about now, since you dealt me the card?

I BY FAR prefer the open, straight up "I hate Black People" racists to those, "Oh, no, it has nothing to do with skin color. " , etc. types.
I sometimes wonder if the latter kind even knows themselves that they are racists and try to hide it or are they just truly detached from reality and believe to their core that they are rather tolerant but misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm sure democrats all get thrilled when bible beating, backwards republicans go to vote against them, don't they. Of course you don't want your opposition to win an election. Quit grasping for straws, this is a non-issue that you're trying to blow out of proportion. There was no implied racism in this man's words.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by Xeven
Every person I know who supports tea party have either a screw loose mental issues (for real), have racist tendencies or are very paranoid. Does this reflect the majority of those who follow or just the ones here in NW Floruda? If your tea party and do not reflect the above please dont consider my queztion as an insult. Its just my own personal experience with my local tea party supporters.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

I know many African, Hispanic, and Asian AMerican Tea Party members. The racist think is just the usual smear by the left, who lable anyone they disagree with "racist" right out of the Saul Alinsky playbook.

Tea Party types, in my experience, largely just want less taxes and less government.

Oh now where do you Tea Party types come up with these wild stories? Black people in the Tea Party? Goodness... Who ever heard of such a thing!

These people are obviously photoshopped and really white folks standing in for a propaganda photo!

...and what a cheap stunt there. You can tell, they are just actors paid to look like conservatives. Oh and this last one? Goodness.... Will the right never stop with the edited images and hateful, racist propaganda?

We know there are no black people in the Tea Party. It might as well be the KKK, eh?

........Or just maybe....the Tea Party isn't the hateful side here and we're missing the forest for the trees standing in the way of a clear view. Just perhaps ....the hate is flowing from another direction as a river runs 'round the clock. I suppose we can each make our own call by what we see and experience, eh?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Really?? Just coincidence that the right wing opted to relentlessly accuse the first African American President of being a Kenyan Born, Illegitmate, Muslim terrorist with a Black Agenda of reperations?

I am not cetain you know the definition of "demogogury".

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Melanin has no relation or influence on intelligence. Idiots come in all complexions, sizes, shapes, creeds and origins.

Being conservative is NOT synonymous with being a teabagger! I know for a fact that many conservatives insist on this, and I can't blame them.

(The difference between the two can usually be measured in IQ points or number of days being off neuroleptics.)

edit on 6-6-2013 by VivaLaEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Really?? Just coincidence that the right wing opted to relentlessly accuse the first African American President of being a Kenyan Born, Illegitmate, Muslim terrorist with a Black Agenda of reperations?

I am not cetain you know the definition of "demogogury".

demagoguery -

— n the methods, practices, or rhetoric of a demagogue

dictionary.reference.com...

demagogue -

a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

dictionary.reference.com...

Huh. Sounds like someone we all know...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Congratulations, you found a few pictures of the entire African American tehadist membership. Quite impressive, no really, it is!

edit on 6-6-2013 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join