It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Poisoning Al Qaeda weapons expert says U.S. ambassador to Libya killed by lethal injection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Possible Poisoning Al Qaeda weapons expert says U.S. ambassador to Libya killed by lethal injection

freebeacon.com

An al Qaeda terrorist stated in a recent online posting that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed by lethal injection after plans to kidnap him during the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack in Benghazi went bad.

The veracity of the claim made by Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin, who was identified by U.S. officials as a known weapons experts for al Qaeda, could not be determined. However, U.S. officials have not dismissed the terrorist’s assertion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/al-qaeda-terrorist-claims-ambassador-stevens-was-killed-in-kidnapping-gone-wrong/]frontpagemag.com[/ur l]

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
OK, everyone wonders why this is such a big story. I heard this rumor a few weeks ago and wondered if it could be true. I don't know what happened but if it comes out that the administration knew that this was a kidnapping gone bad it would be another lie on top of the pile!

And adding to the conspiracy thought ...

freebeacon.com

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sadly the biggest scandal of the century has been downplayed obscenely by the same administration because of the corruption behind all this issue.

US tax payers pay billions of dollars for the so call best spy agency of all the "US" intelligence and somebody fail in their job, from the president down to the last one involved in this whole issue.

Being in Power and be corrupted pays this days, now I wonder what was the purpose of letting the US ambassador be killed, did he knew something that could never be allow to come to light or be heard?

With most Americans suffering from apathy this days it really didn't matter.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a topic from last October has this article.....

America watched in disbelief as Barack Obama tried to tell the American people that the attack on the Libyan consulate on September 11 was the result of an amateurish, anti-Muslim video that had been on YouTube for three months with barely three hundred views.

Then suddenly the administration announced that it was, yes, a terrorist attack, but that it was the intelligence community that had fed him bad information, even though we knew our intelligence community had known it was an al-Qaeda-linked attack within twenty four hours.

Why the equivocation? Why the lies?

None of it made sense.

Until now. ...................

Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

OK, everyone wonders why this is such a big story. I heard this rumor a few weeks ago and wondered if it could be true. I don't know what happened but if it comes out that the administration knew that this was a kidnapping gone bad it would be another lie on top of the pile!

And adding to the conspiracy thought ...

freebeacon.com

Very disappointing....i thought the link was for free bacon...!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That is another thing that bothers me a lot when it comes with the tale of "failed intelligence", because after all US supposed to be number one when it comes to intelligence gathering, after all we have been fed for years that is indeed intelligence gathering what is keeping us "SAFE" at a cost of billions of tax payer dollars.

What a joke.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

LOOL, I totally thought that my self, I'm like free bacon? then read it again..oh,beacon then ignored it. Great Minds think alike, or we all just think Bacon all the time haha.

new topics

top topics

join