It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Al Qaeda Claims Ambassador Stevens Killed by Lethal Injection After Kidnapping Plot Fails

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The FBI is not dismissing the claims.
This person says Benghazi was a kidnapping plot gone bad and not just a terrorist attack.
So ... IF (and that's a big IF) this person is telling the truth ... WHO was trying to do the kidnapping?
What would they have demanded if the kidnapping had been a success?
Wasn't Stevens body recovered in a hospital .. a hospital run by Al Qaeda?
(that might be wrong ... but I remember something like that in the news)

Washington Times - Al Qaeda claims US Ambassador To Libya Killed by Lethal Injection

An al Qaeda terrorist stated in a recent online posting that U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens was killed by lethal injection after plans to kidnap him during the Sept. 11 attacks in Benghazi went bad.

The veracity of the claim by Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin, who was identified by U.S. officials as a weapons expert for al Qaeda, could not be determined. However, U.S. officials have not dismissed the terrorist’s assertion.

An FBI spokeswoman indicated that the bureau is aware of the claim but declined to comment because of the ongoing investigation into the Benghazi attacks.




posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
First, the demand is simple and it's what they demanded the first time they attacked the Benghazi consulate. The release of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman. The group that blew out the wall even named their little cell after that demand, literally, in case anyone may have missed the message they were sending. That, apparently, was their form of asking 'nicely'. Steven's was what happened when they got rude, quite possibly.

Second, it would explain some...inconsistencies with photographic evidence the world saw of his body being taken out and through the street vs. how they said he came to be dead. I'll leave that right there without confirmed proof of more.

Last, yes... The Hospital was under the control of the same militant group that over-ran the consulate. I do believe, personally, that was a trap and a way to try for hostages a second time...since 98% of the staff had been successfully evacuated before they could be captured and they were holding nothing but a dead man at that point.

All these reasons...why an investigation which means something really has to be done here. Too many big and very serious questions, IMO.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Al Qaeda got paid more money to make this claim to see if the American people will bite.

The CIA, FBI, Obama administration, were in on this attack with the help of Al Qaeda. that's it, why? multitude of reasons.

Increase tension in the middle east to build up WWIII

Buy back weapons/missiles cheaply to cover their butts, that supported the rebels against Gaddafi.

Ritualistic sacrifice on 9/11, these are occultist.

all are relatively accurate and have merit.

But they would have you believe it was a violent protest about some documentary.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Or maybe this guy just likes taking credit for everything. I'll do some more digging and see who he's connected to.


The first installment to circulate through jihadist online circles is ominously titled Al Qaeda Airlines and features an image of a silhouetted twin-engine airliner climbing into the sunset. The 73-page text was penned by longtime jihadist and explosives guru Abdullah Dhu al-Bajadin, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist Web traffic. The mysterious figure is credited with writing an Internet encyclopedia of terror tradecraft, and once fielded online questions about bomb-making from wanna-be evildoers.


Read more: www.nydailynews.com...



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 

Yep .. like I said ... IF IF IF he's telling the truth.
The guy is a freak'n terrorist .. so you never know ...


Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
the demand is simple and it's what they demanded the first time they attacked the Benghazi consulate. The release of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman. .

That is what a lot of folks are saying on different chat sites.
AND this is more evidence that Benghazi had NOTHING to do with a freak'n Youtube video.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The big thing with this to me ... the FBI didn't come out and dismiss the claims. Most of the time, the FBI or other feds come out and dismiss terrorist statements rather quickly. that didn't happen this time.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 

As far as the first attack and the demand then? It's in their own official State Department reports on the incident for who did it and why.

Benghazi Document Dump

That's the same link I've shared before for the entire document set of cables, communications, investigative reports and general incident reports from the compound in Benghazi to Triploi to Washington D.C. on everything from security requests (denied) to security in the city and with regard to other nation's embassies and Ambassadors to the state of personnel at the Consulate and just which agency had direct control and ownership for working out of that location vs. the CIA compound 2 kilometers to the S.E..

For some reason, I can't get a search function to work on that and this isn't the morning I have time to screw with that but the after action reports on the first attack against the Consulate were somewhere in the middle, as I recall it.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I remember reading this awhile back. Considering that the person who started the magazine listed in my previous post was a member of AQAP, the person who's making this claim is probably the same.



One senior U.S. law enforcement official told CNN that "three or four members of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula," or AQAP, took part in the attack.



If the AQAP members were dispatched to Benghazi, it would be further evidence of a new level of co-operation among jihadist groups throughout the Middle East and North Africa, counterterrorism analysts say.

According to one source, counterterrorism officials learned the identity of the men and established they had spent two nights in Benghazi after the attack. Western intelligence agencies began trying to track the men in the aftermath of the terrorist attack, but were always behind in their manhunt.

They were later traced to northern Mali, where they are believed to have connected with a fighting group commanded by Moktar Belmoktar, a prominent jihadist leader, according to a senior law enforcement source.


www.cnn.com...


edit on 5-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 



First, the demand is simple and it's what they demanded the first time they attacked the Benghazi consulate. The release of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman.


Yet, in the meanwhile you have an Al Qaeda network claiming that it was revenge for the death of Sheikh Abu Yahya al-Libi.

Either way, the recent posting might be a hint/sign/code for something new about to happen that relates to Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman and the group that was demanding his release or someone who's just trying to point our attention in a different direction away from something bigger.


Al-Qaeda said the deadly attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya was in revenge for the killing of the network's number two Sheikh Abu Yahya al-Libi, SITE Intelligence Group reported Saturday.

"The killing of Sheikh Abu Yahya only increased the enthusiasm and determination of the sons of [Libyan independence hero] Omar al-Mokhtar to take revenge upon those who attack our Prophet," Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula said in a statement, quoted by the US-based monitoring group.

Al-Qaeda's Yemen-based offshoot did not claim direct responsibility for Tuesday's attack on the US consulate in Benghazi that killed the US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans.

But it stressed that "the uprising of our people in Libya, Egypt and Yemen against America and its embassies is a sign to notify the United States that its war is not directed against groups and organizations ... but against the Islamic nation that has rebelled against injustice."


www.mountkartaba.com...



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 


Well, I certainly hope no one is thinking of releasing him. I'd consider that capitulation and accommodation of terrorism as well as direct aid and comfort to the enemy. I'd even call it Treason. Without qualm or qualification.

Surely that wouldn't be the kind of change or thing anyone would be considering with regard to that particular federal prisoner. He'll die in prison, alone and without his fan club. As it needs to be and as he earned for what he did in 1993.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It doesn't look like this is the only Al Qaeda statement that's come out in the last few days either (although it's not related to the Libya incident)...


The military commander of al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen is threatening new attacks against America, saying its people will never be safe until the U.S. government stops “attacking and oppressing” Muslim countries.

The six minute Arabic-language audio statement by Qasim al-Rimi, entitled “Message to the American Nation” was released on the Internet with English subtitles by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), which U.S. officials rank as one of the most dangerous affiliates of the terror network.



Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


I see this as another attempt of detraction from the whole Benghazi issue and the truth of what happen and who were the guilty parties involved

But I welcome the news because it will help revive the dying issue that the Benghazi scandal have become thanks to all the efforts to over shadow the news.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043
 


Don't worry, rest assured the Benghazi incident will be making large headlines again around mid-term elections and the next Presidential election for sure! That story may die down, but it will never die!



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 


We don't want the issue to be dying down, but you know that when it comes to the corporate media and those in power involved in the scandal I am sure that tons of money is changing hands as we speak to keep the issue from damaging the next candidate that comes around within the party in charge.

Specially when Hilary was to be the next candidate in mind.

And she is neck deep on the Benghazi crap, you know how the Clintons has been successfully at covering up dirt and corruption or creating issues to get attention from the real problems.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043
 


I understand where you're coming from, but one thing you don't want to happen is for people to get so sick of the story in the beginning that they don't want to revisit it again later and ignore it.

I say use it like a weapon when it's ripe for doing so, specifically right around election times.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Strange thing is the data on this is coming from Site Intelligence. And the parent company Oxford was just delisted from the Stock Market as being a Shell Company.

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by MidnightTide
 


Here is a good example for Oxford.

www.pehub.com...



Site Intelligence, a UK-based developer of online analytics software, has closed on $7 million from Nauta Capital, Oxford Capital Partners and existing shareholders, the company said Thursday. The money will be used for growth. Carles Ferrer and Al Sisto from Nauta Capital, and Colin Watts from Oxford Capital Partners, all join the Site Intelligence Board as part of this funding round.


Who they are teaming up with in this funding project.




Carles Ferrer is a General Partner at Nauta Capital based in the Barcelona office and has extensive venture capital experience and has been managing different venture funds and early stage technology companies since 2000. Carles currently serves on the board of several leading Enterprise Software and Security companies in Europe and the USA, including Scytl, Agnitio, Kinamik, Abiquo and Basekit. In the past, Carles has also held several positions with telecom, technology and finance groups such as Riva y Garcia, Retevision, TRW and Ernst & Young. Carles is very much present in the entrepreneurial and VC ecosystem and plays active roles on the boards of several organisations including the Global Security Challenge, European Venture Contest, IBM SmartCamp and the Techtour.


Think this is part of Site Intelligence.
news.siteintelgroup.com...


The thread that post was made.

Sec Suspends Trading In Common Stock Of Sixty-One Companies,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848
 


Ooops! Wrong thread. MidnightTide isn't here.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 


This thread is about the information from Site Intelligence. They were just kicked of the stock market. Or at least there parent company Oxford. That is why I reposted it here. Strange that some new evidence was just released after the US government shut them down on the stock market. And Oxford has been tied into spying on Board Member's on companies for insider trading to selling Cell Phone hacking software to law enforcement agencies. The list goes on.

So what is it about this new information about Al Qaeda that they want to use as political revenge? Is it made up? Is it a leak? What is the real story?



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848
 


We don't know yet.

As for the "shell company" fraud going on in the stock market, I thought that was something primarily being done by the Chinese here in America.

I may have to check into it further.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 


The UK had a lot of companies on that list of 61.
So the UK is in on it to. But I think most countries do it.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join