It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Goes Viral: Vertigo-Inducing Footage of Climber Dangling from Crane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

June 5, 2013

Video: Don't look down! Vertigo-inducing footage of climber dangling from crane high above Southampton docks

Story Link

Heartstopping video footage of a fearless climber appearing to dangle from the top of a crane high above Southampton docks has been posted on YouTube.

The vertigo-inducing footage has been viewed nearly 60,000 times after it was posted earlier this week.

The thrill-seeking climber James Kingston posted the video on YouTube and said: "I didn’t go up there to die. I went up there to live."

Mr Kingston recorded footage of the incident using a GoPro camera attached to his head but managed to reposition the camera to capture him dangling from the top of the crane - holding on with just one hand.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I could not imagine just simply walking across the crane boom and looking down. I would most like soil myself if I did.

But that guy had guts to do a stunt like that. I wonder what must have been going through his mind while hanging off the end of the crane? Just crazy!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I did that before

Just kidding....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hieghts: My arch enemy! My knees start shaking after im 5 feet off the ground. After seeing this video, I need a new pair of pants and possibly some crutches.

MOTF!
edit on 5-6-2013 by MessOnTheFED! because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wow.

I want to do that!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Terrible video man. Terrible.

top topics

join