It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first album production

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi folks,

It´s been a while that i´m a member of this site, although i don´t post very often. I´m a bass player in a band, and occasionally y produce some music. This time around, i have managed to produce our entire debut album, and i would love your feedback on what you think about the music. Please bare in mind that it was produced in a digital studio, so it doesn´t sound very analogic, and the music is in Spanish. But i would like to hear what you think about the sound, and also about the music itself.

You can find our album, just uploaded on Myspace:
Malasiento´s myspace

And you can have a look at our facebook page and see my face:

Malasiento´s facebook page

Looking forward to hearing your feedback, folks!!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I had a listen to track one, A VECES, it sounds pretty good and obviously I don't understand Spanish, but not too bad. Although I must admit it is a bit too guitary for me.......but well done and hope things turn out ok in the future.......

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Thanks for the nice feedback!!
Yes, it IS very guitarry, it´s rock, although we have some softer songs. At least you didn´t say the sound was horrible, and that makes me very happy
Thanks for giving it a listen!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I like it a lot. You guys have a lot of talent. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by catswithbigpaws

No, thank YOU for spending the time of listening to it. It is our pleasure to share our music and reach with it new people, even from across the pond. Thanks for your nice feedback

top topics

join