It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: US hasn't seen expected 'Great Recovery'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh come now Mr. Bunny. You just aren't thinking clearly. It's entirely logical. Nancy Pelosi said so!

1:10 and 1:50 are the good parts. How Unemployment creates jobs and of course, how food stamp funding is a quick path to new jobs and employment for all!

She was the House Speaker and Obama publicly hopes she will be again. Surely, she knows her stuff, right?

....I can just feel that recovery coming. Oh yes...a building feeling in the gut, to be sure. Oh wait.. Maybe not.. I think I need to use the restroom instead. brb.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
There is no "great recovery".

50 million on food stamps.
10 million listed as disabled.

Unemployment numbers? Meaningless. They've changed the definition and ways to compute unemployment so many times just in order to hide the true numbers.

We are a 3rd world country of users and consumers. Service industry is what we now do.

Do you want fries with that?

Didn't you just recently get a job in the states, Beezzer? Fast food industry, huh? Sorry...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by beezzer
There is no "great recovery".

50 million on food stamps.
10 million listed as disabled.

Unemployment numbers? Meaningless. They've changed the definition and ways to compute unemployment so many times just in order to hide the true numbers.

We are a 3rd world country of users and consumers. Service industry is what we now do.

Do you want fries with that?

Didn't you just recently get a job in the states, Beezzer? Fast food industry, huh? Sorry...

Number 1, I'm the exception. I'm also damned good at what I do.
Number 2, Paper hats are the bomb!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I actually had a job lined up for when I graduated college this past May. So I'm sitting comfortable, but I know that I am an exception to what is going on out there. Heck I'm not even doing what I went to college for. I majored in Computer Science and I'm doing IT work for this company. But a job's a job and so far I'm enjoying this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Is it a paper hat, or a paper crown?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmmm...I had to walk away from the PC for a bit to take care of some stuff, but I had at least expected some voices to chime in that things were at least "OK" in their areas. Well, the lady from Texas said her husband's company is set to start hiring. Otherwise its been a unanimous "It's crappy out there"...

Weird not to see more "Things are getting better" responses. Either things are really, really out there or the folks that think the administration is making the right moves economically are at work and can't post.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Princess Pelosi knows all.

You just made the list, buddy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join