It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEOTWAWKI TV series. Jericho maybe picked up by NetFlix for continuing seasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you haven't seen this, it is a couple of months old. I did the search and didn't find it either, so here it is.

screenrant.com...

I loved Jericho the series and was pretty disappointed when it was discontinued right when things were really picking up.

The series touched on may possible scenarios that may very well happen. Much of it backed up by fact. It was more believable then the current “Revolution” series in my opinion.

As long as the original writers and producers are on board, I’m sure it could a success, even without the original cast. Though I am sure some of them would jump at the chance for steady work.

This is a show that really wouldn’t be all that expensive to film, very minimal CGI.

My fingers are crossed.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

A pickup would be nice but, I was satisfied that they were able to come back for season 2 and tie up the major loose ends.
Besides, all of the shows that I am able to enjoy always get cancelled, bummer that they all have an underlying message that some folks just don't want us to see...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That would be so awesome! I love Jericho and would like to see the series continued as it left me "hanging". Netflix has recently brought back Arrested Development from the grave so it could really be possible that they would bring back Jericho. I will be eagerly awaiting more news!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Besides, all of the shows that I am able to enjoy always get cancelled, bummer that they all have an underlying message that some folks just don't want us to see...

To be truthful, I think you hit the nail on the head. Many of my friends were not into SCI-Fi, Shoot-'em-ups or Conspiracy Theories. But when I turned them on to Jericho, they all liked it and it scared the bejesus out of each and everyone.

Can't have to much possible truth out there, now can we?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For those unaware of the acronym:

TEOTWAWKI = The End Of The World As We Know It.

You may also see SHTF = (Doo Doo) Hits The Fan

used in referencing such shows.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for enlightening others who may not know. Before retiring from the military, we were warned to aviod acronyms, especially in resumes. Hell, I can have entire conversations without using actual words.

In the future, I will endeavor to spellout the acronym if used repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
TRBOFJ

The rebirth of Jericho

I also liked the series, but I always like most gloom and doom stuff.

top topics

join