It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama appoints Susan Rice as National Security Advisor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Rice is nothing but an ignorant stooge - just like obozo.

I'm more worried about the old white guy Donolin, running right over to Russia - to let Putin know the stage is all set for the many thousands of Russian troops over here in the USA to take over?

Soooo many scandals - Sooo many CIA inflitrations in the middle east.... Soooo many chinese taking over american companies.....

I would say the stage is set for america to fall.

Oh, and of course, communist samantha powers - a white, irish woman married to cass sunstien - to help out in the UN.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
People will actually live and die, in part, by the advice this woman dispenses and based on her judgement.

You nailed it. Exactly. And her judgement to date has been less then stellar. Not to mention the fact that she's totally untrustworthy. The question all Americans should ask themselves .. why did Obama make room for her and promote her to this position? Answer .. it wasn't because of 'hope and change and transparency'.

He treats Eric Holder the same way. Keeps him around. Talks him up.
What is it about these people? Good soldiers? Yes men/women?
hmmm ....
They are lousy liars. We the People can see right through them.
So WHY keep them around and promote them ....
You answered your own question.Obama keeps them around because they are Yes men/women.Besides,as some other poster has said they know where the bodies are buried.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Well well, that link shows that Sunstein was recruited by dean of Harvard Law School...drumroll please.....Elena Kagan.

My these people do run in the same circles.

Tim Geithner's Dad and Obama's mom had similar ties.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
She played her roll perfectly to push Bengasi pass the election so she deserves her reward.

How can it be anything else....

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Obama is a sick joke now, not only is he rather disgustingly upgrading someone who many might regard as a traitor / not a friend to the US people but he's doing it right in the face of the people to prove a point.

How many more people of rather dubious backgrounds is he going to surround himself with, now being its a government full of corruption its always going to be the case BUT to do it with the US people so obvious of Muslim Brotherhood connections, people like both Rice's who have been economic with the truth many times, direct links to terror organisations when the world should be stamping them out.

I as a Brit watched the Senator hearings and found the inability to use the words Radical Muslim or Radical Islam as an insult to your people, we have the same here, like it or not we have to be afraid of Radical Islam, why?

Because they themselves tell us to, if that's not good enough then I don't know what is, they do not follow the book as it stands and create their own laws to use to attack the West. Most ordinary Muslims simply sit looking at their actions with utter disgust.

But back on topic, upgrading that woman ie a vote of confidence / thank you for services rendered is a slap in the face to the US people. You just have to wonder how much damage this man can do between now and the end of his term..

LOTS...
edit on 6-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well, well. Here is an opportunity that we at ATS are rarely given.

When Susan Rice was summoned to the 5 Sunday talk shows to spew her rehearsed lies, she did so like a good little automaton. This affords a wonderful opportunity!

I am sure, by now, that anyone interested in this appointment has seen the images of Rice that Sunday, all side by side. It almost looks like they took the same 5 images and just slapped the stills onto the screen 5 times.

www.youtube.com...

If the video doesn't embed, please follow the link.

You don't need to watch the video. The stills are located at 5:45, just fast forward.

That is not the case, however. Each still was captured from video from each of her visits to 5 news outlets that Sunday. And each image is nearly identical!

If you choose to actually see clips of the 5 videos from the Sunday talk shows, so you can't concern yourself with selective editing or whatnot, you can watch this clip. Pay no attention to the commentary, that's not what this is about, it is about her posture, 5 times, on television, while lying. Not the content of the clips.

She is facing outward but with a hunched back. Her arms and hands are hidden, a cute little tilt of her head to her right while looking to her left, all the while lying. She knows she is lying, and is actually trying to suppress her body language, although at the same time she is giving it away. Thus, she assumes the exact position every time. This is what people would call "a good liar". However, now that you are armed with this knowledge, you will know EVERY time she lies because she will assume this exact posture!

It took a lot of practice for her to acccomplish this to be convincing enough to fool the majority of people, but usually, lying signals are almost impossible to totally mask. Even if she were to read this very post and attempt to make a change, other body language signals, or signs she was trying to stifle them, would become apparent. The most obvious is the stiffness.

This is the Susan Rice Lying Look.

Don't forget this look, the style, the pose, the positioning, the tilt of the head, and the looking to left. All trademarks of her personal Lying Look. The government gave unabashedly personal insight, unwittingly, into this womans' personal composure when she lies by having her lie 5 times in a row, in a short time span, in one day.

All liars have a Lying Look. Some people cover their mouth, some people put one or both arms up or behind their heads, but every person assumes a Lying Pose.

liespotting.com...

You, we, the world, were handed hers on a golden platter. Be grateful, and every time you see this pose, you will know without a doubt that the words coming out of her mouth are a lie.

Bless the MSM Sunday shows for this gift. Bless Obama for this gift. Forewarned IS forearmed.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Her father had something to do with being a head of a federal reserve branch. Her husband is an ABC news producer. She follows talking points,

None of this stuff is even behind closed doors, this is blatantly open and it was supposed to be a punch to obamas opposition.

Problem is the President just put every American under more watch of the government.....

get ready for lies and then distractions....lies and the distractions....lies and then distractions.....tyranny and the distractions....lies and then distractions....and on and on

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As I posted in another thread, they (tptb) do this because they know that, short of insurrection, we are powerless to stop them.

We are no longer free. We will never be free again.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What does it matter who he appoints national security advisor? The advisors are already in place in the government within the US government. they simply destabilize an area with rebels in the country of their choice and then the united states of england and israel can go in.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Surprised? This is Obama, this administration and liberal's holy rule. Do what they want, do anything they want, no matter how it makes you look, right or wrong and get rewarded. Be a trained dog and jump through those hoops and get a biscut. It makes me wonder how us little people will be treated when the government controls health care, etc. What hoops will we be demanded to jump through to get what is now government held...using our money by the way. The word evil comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
It makes me wonder how us little people will be treated when the government controls health care, etc.

The government has been passing legislation to regulate health care for over 100 years. They've never directly "controlled" healthcare, nor will they under Obamacare.

Health care is an industry that needs quite a bit of regulation. period. Regulating it, is not the same thing as controlling it, in the sense you are obviously using.
Don't worry, the health insurance companies will still make billions....and keep much control.

On topic:
I really don't know much about this lady, so I won't give my opinion on her appointment.
BUT so many of the posts in this thread seem to lack logic.
You seem to be upset that a lady who supports Obama would be appointed by Obama. That's usually how appointments like these go.
Should it be like that? No, but the level of outrage here does not seem justified to me seeing as this is pretty much how it's always been.

I feel it's safe to say it really didn't matter who Obama picked. 99% of you would be upset about anyone who was nominated, as long as it was Obama doing the nominating.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Take a good look at the woman that are being brought to power in this administration and the positions they are filling......................is there any doubt who runs the Whitehouse and this administration.............I think she showed some of her true anger and hate for anyone who dare interrupt her............for any reason.

Makes you wonder just how much she really cares about LGBT folks or anyone for that matter.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Wow you really don't represent yourself well. This is not what put America over the top.

Hard work and freedom is what put America over the top.

It is morons like this whole administration that is bringing America down!

The real question is how much further down do we allow these scums to take us.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
She played her roll perfectly to push Bengasi pass the election so she deserves her reward.

How can it be anything else....

She played a role in shaping the Clinton Administration's role during our response to the Rwanda Genocide too. How can anyone, regardless of their lean, think this woman is nothing more than a political whore?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join