It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil Drops Happy Prostitute Ads Campaign.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Brazilian Health Ministry has dropped an online campaign entitled, "I'm happy being a prostitute."

The message was part of a wider education programme about sexually transmitted diseases and was aimed at reducing prejudice against sex workers...

Health minister Alexandre Padilha said he had never endorsed the advert, "I do not think this is a message the ministry should be sending."

Critics in Brazil say the campaign glorified prostitution....

Personally I think they are forward thinking about drumming up business for when Brazil hold the Football/soccer world cup finals in 2014.........

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Whoa, if that was one of the "working girls" on that poster.........

They got nothing to worry about.

Sorry, but tell me Iam wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

If the woman depicted in the picture is actually a prostitute she may well be happy but I am prepared to bet that she is not rich.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
Whoa, if that was one of the "working girls" on that poster.........

They got nothing to worry about.

Sorry, but tell me Iam wrong.

I just think that you have to take into consideration that everybody has different tastes. The person on the ad may not be your's or my cup of tea, but somebody out there in Brazil will think she is the sexiest woman since sliced bread....haha

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

If the woman depicted in the picture is actually a prostitute she may well be happy but I am prepared to bet that she is not rich.

Mmmmm, she may well not be a very rich woman, but she may well be happy with the job that she does otherwise I don't think she would be involved with the ad campaign, but saying that though, I am sure she must have been paid quite well to have her face strewn across Brazil.......

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

Originally posted by hotel1

Mmmmm, she may well not be a very rich woman, but she may well be happy with the job that she does otherwise I don't think she would be involved with the ad campaign, but saying that though, I am sure she must have been paid quite well to have her face strewn across Brazil.......

I think you may have misunderstood what I was getting at, in that particular profession it is the most attractive that make the most money. The women pictured is average looking at best.

new topics

top topics

join