It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Anti-Christ be a Capitalist or Populist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I thought the Anti-Christ was already here. I thought we were waiting for god to come back.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

From what I heard, he is definitely here somewhere right now. But he hasn't made an official appearance yet as the anti-Christ.

Also, I guess I have to identify as Christian if I'm talking about this scenario, but I am interested in Enoch Was Right's scripture and explanations not because it is scripture, but because it accurately portrays things that I have been studying in science.

I cannot deny Christ because that would make me an anti-Christ candidate, sorry guys. I always figured I could learn the science faster than I could be deceived and could help teach others using real world examples, empirical evidence and science to make healthy decisions.

You won't find me telling you what to do without a good explanation, I sacrificed that right in order to reach out to more people and hopefully be more accurate in my portrayal of things.

Also, I should point out that I was a total atheist before, and now if I seem to be agreeing with certain "Christian" ideas, especially regarding prophecy or energy flow, that's where my conclusions brought me?

First of all, take what I say as advice, second of all, feel free to criticize. The more accurate I am the better. There might not be an anti-Christ.

However... look at people like Hitler who came along in the past and took advantage of a bad situation and then went ape # crazy
edit on 5-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by rickymouse

From what I heard, he is definitely here somewhere right now. But he hasn't made an official appearance yet as the anti-Christ.

I don't think anyone will miss him when he shows up.

He will bring world peace after all. We certainly do not have that yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Hopechest, you are correct

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I thought the Anti-Christ was already here. I thought we were waiting for god to come back.

Matthew 24

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

False teachers come out and proclaim that Christ is here or there. This is not the point. Don't look outside. When the Son of Man comes, it will be like lightening from the east to west. It's a change that comes over humanity and the wicked (Those marked with selfishness) will be taken in judgment. This can also be read like the rapture. Vultures will gather around.

Who is the body of Christ today? The church. Who is the body of Antichrist?

Enoch One

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said −Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

We know it is today because Enoch gave then 70 generations. I calculate this based on several factors.

1) Jubilee Timeline
2) How Man Witnesses do we have for 6000 years?
3) Ancient Sites and Long Count Calendars of Mayans

Both the wicked and righteous must be resurrected in baptism on the last day. Baptism is immersion into the waters of life so we can repent. We are in that water today, all 7 billion of us. The separation of the sheep and wolves happens by the choice we make. Selfishness marks us as wolves and giving marks us as sheep, but the giving here is no just giving money. It is a pattern of behavior. Like I said, smoke and get cancer. Workout in a gym and gain health. The pattern of giving or taking shows up in the fruit of our actions. Why is the homeless man on the side of the road begging? He took too much and squandered his wealth. He failed to give, alienated his family and burned bridges instead of building them.

Is this how we earn salvation? NO! Salvation is a gift that Cannot be Earned or Taken. The mark is a sign that the gift has been received. Once a person receives faith from God and asks for the gift from Christ, the work begins. Until this happens, there is no work that can bring you to salvation. The gift gives you salvation. Taking the name without the mark of the character is taking the name in vain.

The beast is the mark of mankind (Selfishness). Overcome by taking on the name. Those who do not are the Antichrist and take on the other name (Selfishness). No gift is given to them. Baptism into life is the key and all 7 billion are here together, both righteous and wicked.

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

BOTH the righteous and wicked are together and must be. Here is the plan:

EYES Wide Open...

edit on 5-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join