It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Anti-Christ be a Capitalist or Populist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Vote! Place your bets now! And remember, whoever's side he's on is the losing side in the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There wont be an anti-christ.

It's a fairy tale.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

That depends. I'm looking at it from a different perspective. Whether or not God exists, religion exists, and it has an effect on world politics.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I know one thing 4 sure : He will not be a Christian

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Hmm... that is true. He is supposed to deny Christ was the son of God, or even that he existed. Thanks :-)
edit on 5-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Why couldn't this person be both a capitalist and a populist? What do you mean by populist?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
He will be extremely popular by the time this enduring economic and geopolitical crisis is done. He will find the common denominator to rally and unite humanity.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Vote! Place your bets now! And remember, whoever's side he's on is the losing side in the end.

A house divided cannot stand. He will claim both, then turn on both. He falls quickly from lack of unity. The Spirit always rises against the darkness, just like a shadow disappears when the light is shined around it. Right now, the light is dimly lit and people are not burning. We light the fire we burn by and the spirit of darkness is not the light. What is the best way to ensure that someone must have chocolate cake? Deprive them of it. What is the best way to allow liberty and freedom to reign? An empty cup demands to be filled. When people find out what is being poured into their cup, they will demand a correction and the heel will crush the head.

Find any example in history when natural law was denied the Spirit. A conSpiracy will always be stamped out. Dig a pit for someone else and you will fall in that pit yourself. The pit is being dug now. The trick is to stay on high ground and grab a shovel. The pit will always be filled back in and the person in the pit always gets a face full of what came out if they are still in the pit. For them I say, take my shovel and come out of the pit. Help me fill it in. How many of us have offered a shovel to fill it in together?

This is the problem with someone who digs a pit for others. They are not as smart as they think. Wisdom suffers the work of fixing the holes on the path. The fool thinks he can take what is not his. We light the fire we burn by or we use the light on the path for others. It's a choice. When the path is darkened, plenty of people will be there to shine their own light. Darkness will pass away.

Daniel 12

3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Tuck it away til the end. Let your light shine. Not strength or might, but SPIRIT. Those who are conSpiracy will be filled in with dirt from the pit they dug. Darkness is what they get in the grave. They already have their reward. Taking reward ends in suffering. Suffering first brings reward. Smoke and you get cancer. Workout in a gym and you get health. Which suffering brings reward? The one you do first. The one you take brings suffering without end.

Matthew 6:5

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

What is prayer? Communication that seeks. Those who are liars have their reward first. Those who cling to truth are suffering for what they receive in the future. There were two thieves on the cross. Both were thieves, but one repented. He did nothing for the reward because he acknowledged the one that already did what he could not do. Only Christ can fill in the holes we leave behind. We are all thieves.

What does pride do? It elevates self (AntiChrist) above truth. What is truth? Christ; Giving; Suffering for others; Producing surplus by work rather than taking the work of others. Again, the thief takes and we will know them by their fruit. Open the DrudgeReport and look at all the thieves in action.

Truth won't be denied. It's too easy to see and a mirror only makes it look backwards. Learn to twist it back and the Spirit rises.

edit on 5-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are right about a lot of things you mention here. I agree with you, at least so far in human interactions, it seems like what goes up must come down, and that karma is innate in our very nature - if the anti-Christ is a deceiver, meaning he lies about his promises or intentions, then it is only a matter of time before people figure it out and it will end badly for him.

There is the question regarding soul contracts, does he literally have the power to take people's souls whom he has tricked?

Also, is his own philosophy going to be flawed and fall apart on its own, or are Christians going to tear it down? If his philosophy works as a self-sustaining system, when he leaves with those whose souls he reaps, will they all go live somewhere else in harmony?

Or is the anti-Christ coming to feed on the order humans have created? Is he let out every once in a while to eat so that we can reset?

Is human culture some really complicated and over-priced pet food?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well he will be both...he will basically be so awesome that he will be everything to everyone and will unite the world for a time.

Be wary when you see such a man take center stage because it will mean the end is near.

I don't see it happening anytime soon....maybe a few thousand more years when the world is really screwed up.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
He will be extremely popular by the time this enduring economic and geopolitical crisis is done. He will find the common denominator to rally and unite humanity.

Well that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I think the timeline on it has it occurring sometime around now, the prophets tend to arrive once every 2,000 years, it is tied to the procession of the equinoxes. Jesus brought forth the Age of Pisces / Virgo, and someone is going to bring forth the Age of Aquarius / Leo -

Although there is this anti-Christ guy showing up as well, this time.

I could be wrong, Hope Chest, but I did watch a documentary on the procession of the equinoxes that explained the different Ages and their respective prophets, who they were (like Moses and Noah, for example), that they happened around every 2,000 years, stuff like that.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Hopechest

I think the timeline on it has it occurring sometime around now, the prophets tend to arrive once every 2,000 years, it is tied to the procession of the equinoxes. Jesus brought forth the Age of Pisces / Virgo, and someone is going to bring forth the Age of Aquarius / Leo -

Although there is this anti-Christ guy showing up as well, this time.

I could be wrong, Hope Chest, but I did watch a documentary on the procession of the equinoxes that explained the different Ages and their respective prophets, who they were (like Moses and Noah, for example), that they happened around every 2,000 years, stuff like that.

Every single generation since the death of Christ has believed they are living in the end times. There is absolutely no reason to believe that we are in it today.

When you look at the world through history you will see that there have been many times the world was far worse off than we are today. The world is actually more at peace than it has ever been when you consider everything.

If the anti-Christ has not already come then I think we have quite awhile before he shows up. I imagine it won't happen until we have colonized space and humanity is spread out all over the universe.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The spirit of Antichrist has never been absent of the Earth. What is the name of Christ? Giving. What does it mean to be Anti-giving? Objectivism instead of Altruism. It's really not hard to figure out once it's made simple. The beast is our animal nature. The Antichrist has no power to take a soul. Only we can take on one spirit or another. We take it on as a mark. The animal nature of man is selfishness and if we are against Christ, we are selfish and clinging to it. If we are selfLESS, we give. Use the example of smoking or working out in a gym. If you smoke, you are taking reward. Suffering follows. When you give something, you need to earn it first. No gift can be given unless it is first earned. The end of our current world system is the end of the thieves being able to take what they did not earn.

When Christ entered the temple at Passover, he turned over the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves. Take this apart by symbol and state it literally.

The moneychangers financial tables have been flipped and the peacemakers (Doves) have no rest (Benches). How is the Spirit of Christ achieving the goal of crushing the head of the AntiChrist? Do you see it now? It's already happening and Christ stated it as evidence HE is real. Not only is Christ the Spirit of giving, he suffered every step to show us how it's done.

What is the mark that denies Christ?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

MARK THIS! 18 items of selfishness listed above. That's 6+6+6.

They know who they are. They are the ones that are selfish against the goodness of the people they are supposed to serve. They are our leaders, but they are you and I as well. There will be no boasting in heaven. Christ will be able to boast, but will not. He offers us mercy and grace, not pride. He offers love and not hate.

On the level of our own world, how is 666 a mark of our selfishness? In Genesis 3, we find that there is the fruit of knowledge (Technology) and the fruit of the Tree of Life (DNA). Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. In Revelation 13, we see a commerce system built by our own fruit of knowledge. No one can buy Oil unless they take the mark of our commerce system (Petrol Dollar). The entire world is marked with this system. It's is based on the mark of mankind--Carbon. How do we overcome?

The Word of God is spoken with the breath of God. Nitrogen and Oxygen are the primary markers of breath. Nitrogen has 7 protons, 7 neutrons and 7 electrons (God's Heptadic Mark on the Bible). Jesus is 888 (Oxygen) as a marker and 888 is his number in Greek Gematria. Hebrew and Greek are concrete and abstract language. One is Eastern (Oriental) and the other Western (Occidental). Hebrew has 22 letters and Greek 24. Add them and you have 46. The human body is rendered by information. There are 22 proteins. These proteins come from 46 chromosomes. When our bodies of Carbon (666) are arranged by sequences of proteins (Sentences / Paragraphs / Entire Story), we have the entire body (Temple) where the beast is to be sacrificed. To sacrifice the beast, we use water. Water is our baptism into reality for the purpose of rising to new life (Involution and Evolution). To get to the part where we are saved, we must get rid of the beast.

East and West come together to form a body (Right / Left Brain) that is both concrete and abstract. Each side needs to agree. One overcomes the other by using both. Christ said, "I am the Way (Eastern), the Truth (Western Philosophy at it's highest value) and the Life (How to overcome both). Two become one and something new is born. You can't have yin without yang.

Are we repenting? This is taking on the name of Christ. Are we sinking? This is selfishness and taking on the name of the Antichrist.

Noting in nature can combine unless there are three. A zipper pulls both sides together. A catalyst is needed between two extremes or there is no union. A neutron must be there to join the electron (-) and the Proton (+). Hydrogen starts out with one proton and one electron in balance. What we get after this is the neutron and proton in the middle (Nucleus) and the two becoming one. There were two thieves on the cross. Christ was in the middle as the neutral. Active, Passive and Neutral.

Objects in motion tend to stay in the same motion unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Christ is the that force.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That Timothy passage could have applied to any given time throughout history. In fact, during Roman times it was far more relevant than today.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

That Timothy passage could have applied to any given time throughout history. In fact, during Roman times it was far more relevant than today.

Read the post over. I added more. Also, you are correct. The Beast has always been there. It is the angel of darkness (Electron) mirrored by the Angel of Light (Proton). What brings the two together is the neutral. Read the post above, then read about the yin and yang. Near the end of any cycle, the negative is given power for a time. It is then pulled back by the positive.

Eyes Wide Open

God, in His infinite wisdom, has engaged our destinies in this manner by law. His law is perfect and is the primary mechanism for developing sentient life that is Good over evil. Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." James 1 is the key to this doing. Romans 12 is the way. 1 Corinthians 13 is the key to knowing how and why. It's a mirror and an image of good things to come. The kingdom we enter has no shadows.

We are the Shadows We Cast...

Revelation 22

22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

See, only light. The tree of life is one either side now, not the electron and proton. The river is the new baptism of living waters and all knowledge is known. All wisdom employed. All darkness gone by the light of the other two.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well we tell our kids the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are real and they believe it.

Satan and the Anti-Christ could just be grown up versions of those child tales to keep people in fear from asking the right questions to get to the truth.

Maybe it is time to do away with the bad side of religions all around the world and just keep the good stuff. No more Satan, no anti-christ, just the creator of everything in existence and LOVE, good emotions, no despair and hatred, boy that would solve half of the world's useless fighting in one fell swoop.

Then again religious dogma says that is evil. Well lets get rid of evil to.

I'm not bashing on anyone's chosen religion. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs as I am my own. I believe in a God or godlike figure/force/whatever you want to call it, but what could there be that is an equal to God in the Christian sense?

Not hating, but quoting a book written by man (could be divinely inspired, could not be) that has been torn apart, rewritten, put together again over and over for centuries is a little, and I say this nicely with no hate or malice, ignorant. Just what makes the books in the current version of the bible better than books that have purposely been left out do to contradictions.

There are bad people in this world. Using something good to do great "evil" isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
edit on 5-6-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

'Anti-Christ' has become as much political as religious as prophetic as contextually subjective.

Surgically removing all the above to leave a human being who arrives at a time and in a position to impose such things as the so-called 'mark of the beast' which basically turns us all into numbers and strips away any notion of individuality, identity and privacy...

... seems pretty simple. You can't indoctrinate billions of people using something as narrow in concept as a single political operating system like communism or capitalism. You have to be able to turn a world of people into willing robots that actually want to become one of your minions. They also have to be able to flip a switch and become an army of angry supporters for the same, ready to kill and maim for the cause... to be ready to attack anything and anyone identified as the enemy.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

'Anti-Christ' has become as much political as religious as prophetic as contextually subjective.

Surgically removing all the above to leave a human being who arrives at a time and in a position to impose such things as the so-called 'mark of the beast' which basically turns us all into numbers and strips away any notion of individuality, identity and privacy...

... seems pretty simple. You can't indoctrinate billions of people using something as narrow in concept as a single political operating system like communism or capitalism. You have to be able to turn a world of people into willing robots that actually want to become one of your minions. They also have to be able to flip a switch and become an army of angry supporters for the same, ready to kill and maim for the cause... to be ready to attack anything and anyone identified as the enemy.

Exactly.

And the world is far too divided right now to give that situation to an anti-Christ type of person.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I would recommend everyone go over this post by Enoch Was Right, as it accurately portrays a lot of energy related relationships. The Eastern and Western worlds, for example, are both able to exist because they have the other. I have experienced both The Truth and The Way in my journeys.

From experiencing both, I know both exist.

The part about giving or taking is important. I think a lot of people deny the spiritual, which is the source of everything we have that has any sort of order, from computers to televisions to couches to websites, the list goes on.

There are three paths. One of them is to give this energy. The other one is to receive this energy. The third path is the neutral path. This is the one I prefer at the moment, in most situations. Not on ATS.

The neutral path allows freedom because you are neither dependent on anyone or letting anyone be dependent on you.

But think about this. Let's say that you were providing for someone, but they not only took from you, but disgraced you. And there was a whole society of people that did this.

This society would end up collapsing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join