It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi Baruch Efriti: 'Islamization of Europe a good thing"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

if he understands islam then i'l agree with him but i don't agree if he thinks it should be enforced!

I think he understands Islam well enough. But I doubt he truly believes what he says about Islam...he simply has a problem with Europe and Christianity.

Which is why I stated Islam does not need his validation. If Islam is to spread across Europe, it is Gods will. He might find some reason to rejoice in it, but it is simply because he sees it as a "punishment" for Europe. Why would Muslims see Islam in Europe as a punishment?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Zionists are good at making war between religions and sects !
if Islam was to force itself, then because of Ottoman monarchy all the Europe would be muslim. but religions are Ideologies, neither race nor nationality.
Zionists and their worldwide propaganda machine and their radical so called islamist allies are trying to divert attentions from Palestine issue to fictitious conflicts between Islam and Christianity as well as between sects by spreading terrorism.
can anyone name a war between Christians and Muhammad (pbuh) !?
but Jews did break the peace contract and they did collaborate with polytheists to wage war against muslims !!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

if he understands islam then i'l agree with him but i don't agree if he thinks it should be enforced!

I think he understands Islam well enough. But I doubt he truly believes what he says about Islam...he simply has a problem with Europe and Christianity.

Which is why I stated Islam does not need his validation. If Islam is to spread across Europe, it is Gods will. He might find some reason to rejoice in it, but it is simply because he sees it as a "punishment" for Europe. Why would Muslims see Islam in Europe as a punishment?

well yes i agree completely with you. He is bitter about the past and wants europe to be punished for the past wrongs.

Its strange, christian europe pesecuted jews because the jews tried to kill Jesus pbuh but never stopping to think that the people who did it are already dead long back.
The rabbi is repeating the same mistake. His intentions are not good.
Intentions matter a lot!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Like I asked in the OP.... do you think it makes him a hypocrite?
or does he wish to see the collapse of Europe's Christian identity.

Europe has become mostly secular. It's the US that lags behind.
So, he wants to see the collapse of secular identities among the European nations.

I disagree with that idea. Religion is not required for morality or humanity's survival.
Cooperation is the key, and absence of greed.

I think it makes him a person desperately trying to impose SOME FORM of religion on Europe (and the world). Clearly Judaism will not likely be accepted as the new "regime" - and Christianity-as-law has also been pretty much tossed.

News flash: Neither will Islam be accepted. Not going to happen. So my advice would be to give it up. Be Muslim if it floats your boat. Others don't want to sail with you, so leave them alone about it. And they'll HOPEFULLY leave you alone about your choice of vessel as well.

Meanwhile, educate ALL of the Muslims to understand "Islam" - and bring on a new, improved version that does not include horror and savagery. Deal?

edit on 5-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

you want to educate me about "real" western values right?

No, I want YOU to educate the ignorant blood-thirsty savage Muslims about "real" Islam!!!

Glass houses, man, glass houses. When Islam gets their act together (which I don't anticipate as long as the barbaric ones continue to have babies and lob rockets at each other and hack of limbs, noses, heads, hands) they are welcome to come and talk to us. MANY Muslims leave peacefully and prosper here in America -
alongside secular Americans and other foreign nationals.

We have crimes, yes, -- what place doesn't? -- psychopaths and desperate people are EVERYWHERE - in EVERY COUNTRY - but we aren't in a constant state of civil war YET.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well then i'l have a more open mind about west(US) when the "a rape every two mins", "every 3rd women being a victim of domestic voilence in her lifetime" etc stop!

Sounds FAIR?!!

Sure!
We're doing what we can to address mental health, poverty, crime, and abuse. The government isn't cooperating as much as we'd like.

What's holding you all back?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

yes certain western values are incompatible with islam and many western values are just universal common sense values understood by all humans.

Well well well.
I'm glad to see you've come around to THAT reality. Congratulations.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Why would Muslims see Islam in Europe as a punishment?

Because MANY of them "blame" 'the West' for corrupting everyone who's not Muslim and coming over there and making trouble and inciting violence?

Did I win?
I do think unasked for intervention is part of the problem. But also, there are Muslim people (youth mainly?) who want to be out from under Sharia "not real Islam" oppression, brutality, and control. Like, education, women's rights, basic freedom, etc. etc.
Oh well, that's what I think.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I disagree with that idea. Religion is not required for morality or humanity's survival.
Cooperation is the key, and absence of greed.

Thats a different subject altogether.

News flash: Neither will Islam be accepted. Not going to happen. So my advice would be to give it up. Be Muslim if it floats your boat. Others don't want to sail with you, so leave them alone about it. And they'll HOPEFULLY leave you alone about your choice of vessel as well.

Its clear you have completely missed the point of the OP.
I'm not here saying "See, even a Rabbi wants Islam in Europe"... I was pointing out the fact that the Rabbi wants Islam in Europe because of a personal grudge. See whats wrong with this picture?

You're simply railing against something you have a problem with, as you do in other threads.... without really addressing the OP.

edit on 5-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have tried my best to get to a common understanding with you and the other Muslims who participate here.
I apologize if "world events" are stifling our ability to tolerate one another.....
but it's hard to reconcile when people are being killed EVERY DAY by Muslim violence ('real Islam' or not, those Muslims are killing people - therefore, Islam in general cannot be trusted to be peaceful, or peacekeepers).

I am glad to learn that the peaceful Muslims are working toward justice and safety, and condemning the acts of the violent sects and the extremists. Keep it up, please. I have nothing against you or any Muslim who wants to get along. I just can't "overlook" the ones that clearly DO NOT.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

but it's hard to reconcile when people are being killed EVERY DAY by Muslim violence (real or not, those Muslims are killing people - therefore, Islam in general cannot be trusted to be peaceful, or peacekeepers).

A thread about a Jewish Rabbi on Europe's Islamization has NOTHING to do with what you believe about Islam.
It seems you are just here trying to start an argument for the sake of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sorry, maybe I missed your point.
I think it's stupid to "visit the sins of the fathers upon the children."

And I don't "rail" against Islam any more than I do ANY religion - I was addressing your interesting OP from the point of view of ANY FORM of forced theocracy being a "good choice" or the "best option". Hope you can chill out enough to understand that.

Actually, I thought I was agreeing with you! But, never mind. Not here to pick a fight.
I'll go, then, and let you carry on. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

He is bitter about the past and wants europe to be punished for the past wrongs.

Correct! Yay! (Europe and 'the West' in general). And so does Al-Qaeda, as far as I can tell from research.

But, I'm probably wrong. And I said I would leave.
sorry again.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I have tried my best to get to a common understanding with you and the other Muslims who participate here.
I apologize if "world events" are stifling our ability to tolerate one another.....
but it's hard to reconcile when people are being killed EVERY DAY by Muslim violence ('real Islam' or not, those Muslims are killing people - therefore, Islam in general cannot be trusted to be peaceful, or peacekeepers).

I am glad to learn that the peaceful Muslims are working toward justice and safety, and condemning the acts of the violent sects and the extremists. Keep it up, please. I have nothing against you or any Muslim who wants to get along. I just can't "overlook" the ones that clearly DO NOT.

Have you overlooked how Israel is killing people everyday? So does that mean that Jews can't be trusted seeing how it's supposed to be a Jewish state?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Somebody should ask this racist Rabbi one simple question. What will be Israels punishment for their antisemitism?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It means violent people can't be trusted. That's all it means. Any religion that promotes violence is not cool.
Get it?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

'real Islam' or not, those Muslims are killing people - therefore, Islam in general cannot be trusted to be peaceful, or peacekeepers).

those deaf and blind terrorists are killing people the same as their Zionists leaders. those who have won peace Noble prize !!!
lets face it, straightly. all of these are in favor of international Zionism project. maybe what you western people may call it Illuminati.
we are living in a world that countries who were backing dictators are now after democracy in other countries.
monarchies who are suppressing their own people are called the defenders of democracy in other countries.
and those who are enemies of peace, are winning the peace Noble prize !
we are witnessing worldwide terrorism and even government terrorism, all of them to spread hatred among races, nationalities, religions and sects. this is the old Divide And Conquer policy. a total hypocrisy.

whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. Koran 5:32

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

I agree with you, maes.

The power- and control- and war-mongers are the problem.

this is the old Divide And Conquer policy. a total hypocrisy.

Quite 'Machiavellian' isn't it!!

Yes, "divide and conquer" - the oldest trick in the book. We have to fight it, collectively, and learn to get along without 'leadership' causing trouble.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sorry again - said I would leave.

Interesting thread, Sk0rp. I'll sit on my hands now until tomorrow.
Promise.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
Well then i'l have a more open mind about west(US) when the "a rape every two mins", "every 3rd women being a victim of domestic voilence in her lifetime" etc stop!.

If you don't think that muslim women are the victims of abuse and violence at the same rate, or even higher, then you are sadly mistaken. The poor muslim women don't have anyplace to turn for justice when they are abused. That lovely (sarcasm) sharia law that you want so badly doesn't give them a proper voice in the courts and doesn't allow the women an escape from abuse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join