It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stop a Tornado

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
thank you for the postings on this topic.
i have thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning much from the input others have given here.

i am going to put 'something' out here...and i want to say ahead of time...i do not know what to make of it.

a week or so ago...when the cat5...er...FE5 ...or EF5 tornado was blasting its way over moore, oklahoma....i tried to keep an eye on it using wunderground. as i periodically checked in on the site and refreshed the page i saw something that i considered to be an anomaly....in the area of moore there was a clear, well-defined circle with 'spikes' traveling in all directions away from the center of this circle....it was there for one or two of the page refreshes and then it was gone.

well...one thing led to another...and several days later i ended up on a youtube site called weatherwar101. this site offered an interesting view of what happened over moore....and it coincided...imo....with the anomaly that i had seen on the radar map the night of the tornado.

i am going to copy the link for any who might be interested.
www.youtube.com...
the site is big into chemtrails...and i personally do not know what to think about chemtrails.
i know there are avid believers in them....just not sure of where i stand on the topic.

but if you can allow the vid to play through to nearly the end...there is some live footage of the tornado...and some interesting 'stuff' goes on. i have not viewed enough tornado imagery or vids to know if what is shown in this video is typical or not.

the live video of the tornado starts at approx. 11:20 and goes for about 2 to 3 minutes.

but again....i was most fascinated ONLY by the apparent link between what the site claims to have happened and what i might have witnessed when refreshing my webpage the night the tornado hit moore.

for those of you who might like a very brief synopsis...the site claims that a new type of radar system was used to 'shoot' the tornado. they claim that due to the types of particles that have put into the air via chemtrails...the radar pulse was able to impact the winds of the tornado and have a signifcant effect.

i am simply left wondering about the validity of any of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

.....still hold too my theory on my last thread [Tornadic diffusion technology --- ATS --- Science and Technology]:that numerous hypersonic anti-rotational [clockwise] aerial drones around the forming/formed mesocyclone wall cloud of a tornado...will disrupt the rotational counterclockwise [Gulf of Mexico] warm moist air from feeding into the wall cloud of a tornado spike; with the resulting dissipation of the tornado and/or wall cloud. Even though my theory is still unproven...I challenge anybody to deny any hint of feasability, that my tornadic diffusion theory might have a chance of working; if we had the proper hypersonic drone technology.

OK sounds good. Thing is and as we have seen on this thread there are a lot of people with theories including noted scientists such as the late Dr. Eastlund. But do you see anybody doing anything besides gathering data and giving theories and if you are a college professor collecting a good salary. But I ask will anyone actually spend the money to experiment with these theories and see if they are feasible? NO. Why? Because it will be hard to make money on stopping a tornado - while it is easier to make money rebuilding the destruction after one! Here is a case where government spending might be worth the price.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Because it will be hard to make money on stopping a tornado
Do you actually believe that is the reason? A lack of profit? Do storm chasers make a lot of money as a result of their research? Do meteorologists?

Not enough is known about the mechanisms which trigger tornadoes to even consider experiments with stopping them. We don't know where they will form, except in general terms, how could any mitigation be carried out under those conditions? The ideas presented are no where near being anything that could be experimented with anyway. Where are those microwave satellites? Where are those terrawatt transmitters? Do you think they should be built just so experiments can be done?

Give the research into how they work a chance before taking the next step, if there actually can be one.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The most effective way to stop a tornado is to remove all of the Earth's atmosphere and water.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe scientist's have created tornadoes in specially built wind tunnels, with the addition of adding smoke so you can see the funnel effect. Perhaps not only we can diffuse weather tornadoes --- but with the proper aerial technology --- we can diffuse forest fire tornadoes as well.

Like I said in my last thread...due to my alien starship sighting back in 1976 --- if true [and that's not a big "IF", because I'm assuming that I've made the proper deduction] --- that a typical alien starship, that has already made incursions into Earth's atmosphere...can easily run hypersonic counterclockwise speed circles around a wall cloud of a tornado.

Can scientist's recreate my theory in a computer model program? I believe they can...but I fear that they will keep the result's secret, because they might want to cash-in on a later date --- when such hypersonic aerial drone technology is finally aquired.

Since I'm just a selfless warrior and writer...I like to delve deep into the mysteries of the otherworlder's that ocasionally visit our planet. Perhap's...buy showing off there wonderful aerial technology in front of my eyes --- they have given me a clue too how these weather funnel monster's can be controlled, or ultimately diffused.

Phage - As allways...I appreciate you're feedback.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 6-6-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Any vehicle that is turning tight corners like that at hypersonic speed would not be traveling like a normal plane. Meaning specifically that the vehicle would be manipulating gravity in such a way that it would be nullifying g forces that would rip the craft apart under normal circumstances.

If the atmosphere isn't acting on the craft, the craft isn't acting on the atmosphere. Or put another way, all you'd have is a drone spinning circles around a tornado that just smiles and keeps on a comin'.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Erno86

Any vehicle that is turning tight corners like that at hypersonic speed would not be traveling like a normal plane. Meaning specifically that the vehicle would be manipulating gravity in such a way that it would be nullifying g forces that would rip the craft apart under normal circumstances.

If the atmosphere isn't acting on the craft, the craft isn't acting on the atmosphere. Or put another way, all you'd have is a drone spinning circles around a tornado that just smiles and keeps on a comin'.

I would tend to speculate, that the tornado drone control craft would need to have it's own gravitational magnetic field, inorder to negate the effects of earth's own gravitational field and any rotational g-forces that might be involved.

A plasma shield against any shrapnel involved with a tornado, would be contained by a powerful magnetic field bottle surrounding the hypersonic drone. The denser the plasma in the field, the better the field will be at deflection.

Addiional problems may arise with communications and sensors while the plasma shield is in operation, but this can be circumvented by telescoping an antenna past the field or towing a sensor/communication package behind the drone.

The force field control's...that when the airflow approaches the hypersonic drone --- then springs from the craft --- depositing no energy in the process.

When the airflow springs away from the craft...it should cause a ripple effect in the wall cloud of the tornado [as the drone is hypersonically counter-rotating around the spinning wall cloud of the tornado], thusly depriving the tornado of warm moist air ---- with the resulting diffusion of the tornado spike itself.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join