It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my Bluetooth hurting me? I think it is....please read..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

You do know that was fake, right? So is the one where they cook an egg. If you look at the output of a phone, the percentage of that which couples into popcorn in free air and not a tuned cavity like a microwave oven, and the rate of heat loss into the environment it should be immediately obvious that a handful of cell phones can't pop popcorn.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Bluetooth is new, but all it is is a communication protocol for a radio link. Radio's been around a long time. The format of the data on the radio link shouldn't matter.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hate to say this but if you have been into the business for 35 years that means you are not a spring chicken anymore. I know because I'm not either.

Could be a number of things or a combination of a number of things. But one thing is for certain. We are not getting any younger (I'm pushing 50).

Not saying that RF could be an issue. But it could be you eating fast food. Or greasy burgers/steaks. Could be some sort of nedication you have been taking. Or the onset of a heart problem or blood flow to the brain.

Or it can be simply getting older.

Just saying... I used to be pretty damned sharp and not only had a nickname by others but a nickphrase. I was the "Repository of Useless Information" to friends and family. Now I do have "brain farts" now and again and realizing I am not as sharp as I once was

Sucks but could be the same in your case too.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies people!!

Gemwolf.....that was a epic answer...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

well, I take natural vitamins every day, including Omega-3 fish oil and have for a few years..

I don't eat fast food at all and I haven't for many years..

hell, I don't even watch T.V. anymore, gave that up 6 years ago..

I work hard every day and I'm in pretty good shape for 52 years old..

I have never suffered any memory loss that I can remember..

other than that I was worried that my blue tooth device might be messing with my brain functions...
edit on 6-6-2013 by baddmove because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join