I've actually done most of the things on my bucket list, but there are some that still remain....most are all travel related.
1. Pic in front of the Area 51 sign.
2. Go to Venice and ride in a gondola
3. Sit in the Coliseum in Rome
4. Touch the pyramids at Giza
5. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
6. Go on an African safari
7. Go on an Australian safari
8. Boat ride down the Amazon
9. Cruise to see castles of Europe
10. Space tourist
11. Visit the Louvre in Paris
Things I've gotten the privilege to do.
1. Top of the Empire State Building
2. Scuba Diving in the Red Sea
3. Seen the actual original art masterpieces of many master painters (Rembrandt, Rubens, etc.)
4. Times Square
5. Central Park
6. Roamed the wilds of Alaska
7. Come face to face with a Kodiak bear
8. Come face to face with actual sword-wielding Bedouins in Saudi Arabia
9. Touch actual dinosaur fossils
10. Seen the Grand Canyon
11. Rafted down rapids
12. Camped for days living on only what we shot or catched
13. Rode in the cargo bay of military aircraft (man, C-130's are LOUD)
14. Saved lives (just as opportunities, not a profession)
15. etc., etc. (lots more I'm glad I did, that I can't even think of right now).....