It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musings on the Singularity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Yes, I've posted on it before, but wanted to look at some other aspects; instead of just concentrating on the experience itself, post some of the writings that came out of it to see what others might think. Also, I've had a long time to think about it, and just wanted to get it on the forums again. Also, a poster earlier said it's spiritual not scientific? It's both.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat

Yes, I've posted on it before, but wanted to look at some other aspects; instead of just concentrating on the experience itself, post some of the writings that came out of it to see what others might think. Also, I've had a long time to think about it, and just wanted to get it on the forums again. Also, a poster earlier said it's spiritual not scientific? It's both.

Okay...I was just checking that I wasn't going crazy, LOL. I was pretty sure I had read your other thread but I wasn't completely sure.
edit on 6/9/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

Okay...I was just checking that I wasn't going crazy, LOL. I was pretty sure I had read your other thread but I wasn't completely sure.

There's actually a version of another thread on the same subject I recently posted here:

here:

lunaticoutpost.com...

with the same thread title and opening post, which of course on THAT forum, went on for a while, and in a pretty quirky way...

edit on 9-6-2013 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

There's actually a version of another thread on the same subject I recently posted here:

here:

lunaticoutpost.com...

with the same thread title and opening post, which of course on THAT forum, went on for a while, and in a pretty quirky way...

Cool, thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

here:

lunaticoutpost.com...

Cool, thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Hope it's ok to link LOP.

Read up. Me, just listening to musical efforts from the long past.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-6-2013 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join